Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest _Paul Singh_

What Does My Dream Mean ?

52 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Guest Ivneet Kaur said:

i had a question too . 

I had a dream where i go to a gurudwara, pay obeisance but is not able to get up after bending down for mattah. What does that suppose to mean?

I'd say that the inability to move symbolizes your own struggle in life. You may be quite strict on yourself and dominant with self discipline to make "practical" efforts. However, deep down you may feel that you are only making efforts towards waheguru in a ritualistic manner. You may feel that your heart and mind is not following the same physical discipline?

Your sub-conscious is advising that you are paralyzing and halting your own spiritual growth. Lets say that your goal was to get to the gurdwara and do mathatek at first, and lets say that after the matha tek:you hoped to be in a higher spiritual state. This could be some kind of aim to making a higher connection with Guru sahib or sangat either by kirtan, paat or meditating .etc. Nevertheless, the truth from your subconscious is saying that you never really get past the first matha tek stage, and no higher connection follows. Unable to move whilst doing matha is where you drop all your inner energy and remain stuck.

Your current position or state of emotions in daily life may also be the same,

There are a couple of things to attempt to get you moving forward in life and developing further as a Sikh. These depend on your current phase in life. In spite of this, I strongly suggest doing ardas and asking for strength to progress with prem. Do ardas asking waheguru to help you absorb your "Mann and Chit" with the Ek Sachey patshah. Make this ardas priority rather than ardas for sukh, sat santokh, health..etc. When a sevak just longs for prem and jyog with Waheguru, then Waheguru automatically takes care of all your other issues. (I'm absolutely serious here, because this is the ultimate act of faith). All your life's pains and struggles will be taken care of if you truly offer yourself with utmost faith.

1 person likes this

Waheguru Ji.  The fact that you had a dream that you had a pug on and guru gobind singh Ji was in it was showing a sign that he wants you to start wearing a pug to my knowledge.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0