Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Paul Singh_

What Does My Dream Mean ?

Guest _Paul Singh_

Hi everybody, a little about myself im a sikh but non practising, i have hair cut i drink alcohol and i used to smoke. Recently i had a dream where i was in the Gurdwara sitting listeniong to the kirtan and next to me was sat Guru Gobind Singh Ji. In my dream he did speak to me and i was speaking to him but i have recollection of this conversation. Can anyone tell me what this may mean ?

Guest paul's little friend

maybe it means you should listen to your Guru..

(also a 'non-practising Sikh' is an oxymoron/contradiction of terms)

Guest _Paul Singh_

Ok Guys now last night i had a odd dream again, this time i was visiting various gurdwaras with a friend and this time i was lookin at my photos and i had a pug on, is this some sort of message or am i loosing my marbles ?

waheguru ji ..... ermm mto paul singh

okay that realy did happen then!!! ... cus iots so rare wen ppl dream of thier gurus and sikhi etc!

if guru gobind singh ji came into ure dream ... that happened!!!! thas blessed

and as someone said.. thas guru ji telling you something!! ... dnt wast the oppurtunity ... ure so blessed to have darshan

bhull chukk maaf

• Like 2

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Its Guru Ji trying to get you somewhere, to the path of a Real Sikh, a Practising Sikhi.

it takes alot of good karam to be blessed with the thought of following the right path. many people just dont have the thought and are just left wondering and asking what the world has to offer them, and whats good in this world and whats bad, there paths and perceptions are constantly changed by all the other manmukhs around them they are constantly meeting. When one is blessed enough have the thought of following the right path and takes the right path, one learns what is ultimatly right and what truly ultimatly wrong (and why) and meets Gursikhs on the way that will guide one along, and ones mind does not wonder elsewhere as he is given the rare giyaan (knowledge) to float across this confused and crazy world.

Guru Sahib says: Mat Vich Ratan Javahar Manik Je Ik Gur Ki Sikh Suni (Ones mind posses the rear precious jewels by listening to the Guru.)

It is scientifically proven that a dream is something that comes from far deep at the back of your mind, it is something that you want but you havent got. so the brain then links this up as a dream.

Please forgive anything offensive or inappropriate I have said.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Like 1

Guest _Paul Singh_

Hi Guys i really apreciate your help in my matter, but i need more answers, im being honest now my mother is very religious we even have converted a bedroom into a Gurdwara where we keep the GGS, but cos of my ways i used to smoke weed out my bedrrom window, drink etc. like i said i have stopped smoking now as im going to be a father soon however i still do drink alcohol and eat meat.

When i was about 21 (im 28 now) my cousin died in a car crash and i lost my faith in god but over the years i gradually beleived again. now my question is you know what kind of person i am or was and am tryin to change but why would Guru Gobind Singh Ji visit me in my dream and why am i seeing photos of myself in a pug with a friend who is also sikh ?

Guest _Gsingh_

ur blessed, countless sikhs eeryday beg for darshan, even its only in a dream...

other than that, I got no clue what it means, you probably have some wicked karams.

• Like 1

Guest _uksikh_

Ermm is it just me or does this not make sense. How do you know it was Guru Gobind singh Ji was the Guru in your dream like the one you see in pictures which have been painted from an artists perspective? It sounds like exactly what you said a dream. I could be wrong I'm a manmukh myself.

things that happen in dreams is considered to be just as real life

as in ... if you had a dream about cuttin kesh or somethin in ya dream thas almost as if it really happened!!! ... as ive heard 4rm amazing gursikhs

so guru gobind singh ji has given u his darshan.. TRUST ME THATS NXT LEVEL!!...guru jis trying to tell u something, but none of us can tell u the anwser of what hes trying to tell you , only guru ji knows and you know! ...

but one thing which can be said guru jis is telling you to get on the path ... we dont know what the future brings or if there will be a future to come on guru ji knows that

and thats so blesseddd!!! that guru granth sahib ji maahraj is within ure home!! ...

dont fall asleep after this message guru ji is trying to tell you ... make sure you act upon it!

start by doing paat? ... stopping meat or alcohol ... if you take one step towards maharaj guru ji will take milliuons of steps toward you.

and hey ? ... looks like guru ji has alredy taken one of the stops towards you, so you must be doing something right!!

do ardas to guru ji he will give you the anwsers

all i can say dont let this sliop by... guru ji did give you his darshan and only his pyaarehhhhhh pyaaareehh children get his darshan!!!

hope i could help

bhull chukk maaf karni!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• Like 1

Guest wishful thinking

id do ANYTHING to have Maharaajs darshan

bhaji, you dont know how fortunate you are.

u no wat.....ur soo lucky lol!

personally i had a dream that guru nanak dev ji and i were both sitting on large stones in africa [ thats where by parents r from] and he told me you go to the gurdwara and do ardas. I had the most amazing feeling...something that ive never felt again. now im onli 14 and this happen wen i was 12 so it wuz abit confusin lol. Well all i can say is that if Guru ji has come to you... dont just ignore it..take notice and maybe its a sign you should stop drinkin n eating meat.

fateh

• Like 1

Hi everybody, a little about myself im a sikh but non practising, i have hair cut i drink alcohol and i used to smoke. Recently i had a dream where i was in the Gurdwara sitting listeniong to the kirtan and next to me was sat Guru Gobind Singh Ji. In my dream he did speak to me and i was speaking to him but i have recollection of this conversation. Can anyone tell me what this may mean ?

I dont think no one will really knows your answer. I would suggest you do ardaas to Guru Mahraaj asking him what he is trying to say. Then take a hukamnama and read the translations. You must say your ardaas from the bottom of your heart.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh....

I dont think no one will really knows your answer. I would suggest you do ardaas to Guru Mahraaj asking him what he is trying to say. Then take a hukamnama and read the translations. You must say your ardaas from the bottom of your heart.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• What the hell was i thinking making this crappy post. 😧 Dont i know anything?!?!
    • Guest Singh Jee, you need not any more ardaas or arambh again. Just follow what the Bani says. So, what does the Bani say?  It clearly says: ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਆਸਨੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਉਰਸਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਕੇਸਰੋ ਲੇ ਛਿਟਕਾਰੇ ॥ Naam Thaero Aasano Naam Thaero Ourasaa Naam Thaeraa Kaesaro Lae Shhittakaarae ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਅੰਭੁਲਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਚੰਦਨੋ ਘਸਿ ਜਪੇ ਨਾਮੁ ਲੇ ਤੁਝਹਿ ਕਉ ਚਾਰੇ ॥੧॥ Naam Thaeraa Anbhulaa Naam Thaero Chandhano Ghas Japae Naam Lae Thujhehi Ko Chaarae ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਦੀਵਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਬਾਤੀ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਤੇਲੁ ਲੇ ਮਾਹਿ ਪਸਾਰੇ ॥ Naam Thaeraa Dheevaa Naam Thaero Baathee Naam Thaero Thael Lae Maahi Pasaarae ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ ਭਇਓ ਉਜਿਆਰੋ ਭਵਨ ਸਗਲਾਰੇ ॥੨॥ Naam Thaerae Kee Joth Lagaaee Bhaeiou Oujiaaro Bhavan Sagalaarae ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਤਾਗਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਫੂਲ ਮਾਲਾ ਭਾਰ ਅਠਾਰਹ ਸਗਲ ਜੂਠਾਰੇ ॥ Naam Thaero Thaagaa Naam Fool Maalaa Bhaar Athaareh Sagal Joothaarae || ਤੇਰੋ ਕੀਆ ਤੁਝਹਿ ਕਿਆ ਅਰਪਉ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਤੁਹੀ ਚਵਰ ਢੋਲਾਰੇ ॥੩॥ Thaero Keeaa Thujhehi Kiaa Arapo Naam Thaeraa Thuhee Chavar Dtolaarae ਦਸ ਅਠਾ ਅਠਸਠੇ ਚਾਰੇ ਖਾਣੀ ਇਹੈ ਵਰਤਣਿ ਹੈ ਸਗਲ ਸੰਸਾਰੇ ॥ Dhas Athaa Athasathae Chaarae Khaanee Eihai Varathan Hai Sagal Sansaarae ਕਹੈ ਰਵਿਦਾਸੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੋ ਆਰਤੀ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਭੋਗ ਤੁਹਾਰੇ ॥੪॥੩॥ Kehai Ravidhaas Naam Thaero Aarathee Sath Naam Hai Har Bhog Thuhaarae   Guest Jee, with the verses above , you can see by yourself, that Bhagat Ravi Das is telling us, that, when one is engaged in His devotion with focused attention,  in His Nam, that is all one needs to do, for this His devotion, is more than enough, than any outer ingredients. wahiguru unlike any other gods, godesses, devis, devtays, prophets, avatars, needs nothing from us, except our full atention with love and devotion at His Lotus Feet. Such is the undescribable infinite wadeeayee of our beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh. Sat Sree Akal.    
    • Quite good,  3 out of five.
    •   MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL WORK FOR A CAUSE NOT FOR APPLAUSE LIVE LIFE TO EXPRESS NOT TO IMPRESS DO NOT STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR PRESENCE NOTICED JUST MAKE YOUR ABSENCE FELT     RELEASE  THE EXPECTATIONS HOW MUCH TIME & ENERGY WE WASTE IN ASKING PEOPLE TO CHANGE WAITING FOR THEM TO CHANGE UPSET BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CHANGE? INVEST A LITTLE TIME AND ENERGY IN TEACHING YOUR OWN MIND TO RELEASE THE EXPECTATIONS       SELF IMPROVEMENT I AM IN COMPETITION WITH NO ONE I RUN MY OWN RACE I HAVE NO DESIRE IN BEING BETTER THAN ANYONE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM I JUST AIM TO IMPROVE TO BE BETTER THAN I WAS BEFORE THAT IS ME AND I AM FREE.     COURAGE KEEP YOUR DREAMS ALIVE UNDERSTAND TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING REQUIRES FAITH AND BELIEF IN YOURSELF VISION, HARD WORK DETERMINATION AND DEDICATION REMEMBER ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE