• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest _Paul Singh_

What Does My Dream Mean ?

52 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, a little about myself im a sikh but non practising, i have hair cut i drink alcohol and i used to smoke. Recently i had a dream where i was in the Gurdwara sitting listeniong to the kirtan and next to me was sat Guru Gobind Singh Ji. In my dream he did speak to me and i was speaking to him but i have recollection of this conversation. Can anyone tell me what this may mean ?

maybe it means you should listen to your Guru..

(also a 'non-practising Sikh' is an oxymoron/contradiction of terms)

Ok Guys now last night i had a odd dream again, this time i was visiting various gurdwaras with a friend and this time i was lookin at my photos and i had a pug on, is this some sort of message or am i loosing my marbles ?

waheguru ji ..... ermm mto paul singh

okay that realy did happen then!!! ... cus iots so rare wen ppl dream of thier gurus and sikhi etc!

if guru gobind singh ji came into ure dream ... that happened!!!! thas blessed

and as someone said.. thas guru ji telling you something!! ... dnt wast the oppurtunity ... ure so blessed to have darshan

bhull chukk maaf

2 people like this

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Its Guru Ji trying to get you somewhere, to the path of a Real Sikh, a Practising Sikhi.

it takes alot of good karam to be blessed with the thought of following the right path. many people just dont have the thought and are just left wondering and asking what the world has to offer them, and whats good in this world and whats bad, there paths and perceptions are constantly changed by all the other manmukhs around them they are constantly meeting. When one is blessed enough have the thought of following the right path and takes the right path, one learns what is ultimatly right and what truly ultimatly wrong (and why) and meets Gursikhs on the way that will guide one along, and ones mind does not wonder elsewhere as he is given the rare giyaan (knowledge) to float across this confused and crazy world.

Guru Sahib says: Mat Vich Ratan Javahar Manik Je Ik Gur Ki Sikh Suni (Ones mind posses the rear precious jewels by listening to the Guru.)

It is scientifically proven that a dream is something that comes from far deep at the back of your mind, it is something that you want but you havent got. so the brain then links this up as a dream.

Please forgive anything offensive or inappropriate I have said.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

1 person likes this

Hi Guys i really apreciate your help in my matter, but i need more answers, im being honest now my mother is very religious we even have converted a bedroom into a Gurdwara where we keep the GGS, but cos of my ways i used to smoke weed out my bedrrom window, drink etc. like i said i have stopped smoking now as im going to be a father soon however i still do drink alcohol and eat meat.

When i was about 21 (im 28 now) my cousin died in a car crash and i lost my faith in god but over the years i gradually beleived again. now my question is you know what kind of person i am or was and am tryin to change but why would Guru Gobind Singh Ji visit me in my dream and why am i seeing photos of myself in a pug with a friend who is also sikh ?

ur blessed, countless sikhs eeryday beg for darshan, even its only in a dream...

other than that, I got no clue what it means, you probably have some wicked karams.

1 person likes this

Ermm is it just me or does this not make sense. How do you know it was Guru Gobind singh Ji was the Guru in your dream like the one you see in pictures which have been painted from an artists perspective? It sounds like exactly what you said a dream. I could be wrong I'm a manmukh myself.

things that happen in dreams is considered to be just as real life

as in ... if you had a dream about cuttin kesh or somethin in ya dream thas almost as if it really happened!!! ... as ive heard 4rm amazing gursikhs

so guru gobind singh ji has given u his darshan.. TRUST ME THATS NXT LEVEL!!...guru jis trying to tell u something, but none of us can tell u the anwser of what hes trying to tell you , only guru ji knows and you know! ...

but one thing which can be said guru jis is telling you to get on the path ... we dont know what the future brings or if there will be a future to come on guru ji knows that

and thats so blesseddd!!! that guru granth sahib ji maahraj is within ure home!! ...

dont fall asleep after this message guru ji is trying to tell you ... make sure you act upon it!

start by doing paat? ... stopping meat or alcohol ... if you take one step towards maharaj guru ji will take milliuons of steps toward you.

and hey ? ... looks like guru ji has alredy taken one of the stops towards you, so you must be doing something right!!

do ardas to guru ji he will give you the anwsers

all i can say dont let this sliop by... guru ji did give you his darshan and only his pyaarehhhhhh pyaaareehh children get his darshan!!!

hope i could help

bhull chukk maaf karni!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

1 person likes this

u no wat.....ur soo lucky lol!

personally i had a dream that guru nanak dev ji and i were both sitting on large stones in africa [ thats where by parents r from] and he told me you go to the gurdwara and do ardas. I had the most amazing feeling...something that ive never felt again. now im onli 14 and this happen wen i was 12 so it wuz abit confusin lol. Well all i can say is that if Guru ji has come to you... dont just ignore it..take notice and maybe its a sign you should stop drinkin n eating meat.

fateh

1 person likes this

Hi everybody, a little about myself im a sikh but non practising, i have hair cut i drink alcohol and i used to smoke. Recently i had a dream where i was in the Gurdwara sitting listeniong to the kirtan and next to me was sat Guru Gobind Singh Ji. In my dream he did speak to me and i was speaking to him but i have recollection of this conversation. Can anyone tell me what this may mean ?

I dont think no one will really knows your answer. I would suggest you do ardaas to Guru Mahraaj asking him what he is trying to say. Then take a hukamnama and read the translations. You must say your ardaas from the bottom of your heart.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh....

I dont think no one will really knows your answer. I would suggest you do ardaas to Guru Mahraaj asking him what he is trying to say. Then take a hukamnama and read the translations. You must say your ardaas from the bottom of your heart.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh....

By the way i forgot to say if you dont understand the hukamnama post it on here and im sure someone will be able to explain it.

you need to take amrit asap!! if you dont there can be big concequences. u hav a sign to save your self before its over. do not waste time.

Guys thanks a lot for the response its so appreciated !

gopesh.com im sorry i do not agree with you sayin i must take amrit straight away i think i need to discover my religion more and more than likely in the future i will take amrit but not at the present moment.

I think ur right in sayin i should do ardaas and see what the hukam is and try and get translation of what is happening.

Guys thanks again :s

veerji that is so amazing! i think others have pretty much said everything..that you are so fortunate to have these dreams..those of us who try, with kirpa, to walk on the sikhi path, don't have such experiences even when we're physically awake! :-) so imagine..if you were to really change your life around, and if it were to become more Guru-oriented, then the kinds of self-realizations and improvements that would lead to...keep at it man..keep at it..you mentioned you will soon be a father? wow that's kind of cool..

Guru sahib is your father, you're his child..he appeared in a dream to you..you look up to your Father..similarly,

you're soon going to have a child, you will be his/her father, s/he will look up to you for ..everything! and it would be so powerful for your child to have a father who is the spitting image of Guru Sahib..kesh, dastaar, dhaari, etc. that's kind of cool huh :-)

ok, chardee kalaa!

wow ur SO blessed! :s ..many of us would do anything jus to have any tyoe of darshan like that..!

be thankful and make the most/best out of what happened...

1 person likes this

I can relate to you because i had a similar situation.

I used to smoke a lot of weed, like everyday but wasnt a big fan of alcohol and also had cut hair but anyway one night i had a dream and i was talking to a Singh and he said i have to take you to see someone, the conversation lasted a lot longer but i cannot recall what else we discussed.

I got to the destination and the vision i had was so beautiful, its very hard to describe in words, i think its impossible actually but ill give it a try. I believe it was Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj, around him was a extremely bright light and he was just sitting there looking at me, we never physically spoke but i think Maharaj communicated like straight into my mind kind of thing, its very hard to explain. I know it may sound dumb but i couldnt look at him for long, i was kind of scared but not scared as in frightened, its weird i cant explain the feeling but anyway i snapped out of the state and i woke up and i thought wat the hell!!!!

A couple of weeks later i took Amrit as i thought this is what Maharaj wanted me to do and i havent looked back since.

I havent really spoke to anyone about this as ive heard that it should be kept Gupt but i thought i would share it on this occasion because i can relate to it and cos its in the Gupt forum lol

I hope that you take this opportunity to follow Maharajs hukum.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Also i forgot to add that Maharaj doesnt appear for any old reason just because he felt like it. Everything that Maharaj does is for a reason, this dream you had is a sign telling you to follow the hukum, you must have very good karam for this to happen.

Benthi - Please keep yourself around Sangat and do Ardaas, this is definately a sign for you to take Amrit and follow the Hukum, i have no doubt about that.

We never know when our time is up, take advantage of every second Waheguru gives you.

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Bhairao on Pannaa 1159

gur syvw qy Bgiq kmweI ]

gur saevaa thae bhagath kamaaee ||

Serving the Guru, devotional worship is practiced.

qb ieh mwns dyhI pweI ]

thab eih maanas dhaehee paaee ||

Then, this human body is obtained.

ies dyhI kau ismrih dyv ]

eis dhaehee ko simarehi dhaev ||

Even the gods long for this human body.

so dyhI Bju hir kI syv ]1]

so dhaehee bhaj har kee saev ||1||

So vibrate that human body, and think of serving the Lord. ||1||

Bjhu guoibMd BUil mq jwhu ]

bhajahu guobi(n)dh bhool math jaahu ||

Vibrate, and meditate on the Lord of the Universe, and never forget Him.

mwns jnm kw eyhI lwhu ]1] rhwau ]

maanas janam kaa eaehee laahu ||1|| rehaao ||

This is the blessed opportunity of this human incarnation. ||1||Pause||

jb lgu jrw rogu nhI AwieAw ]

jab lag jaraa rog nehee aaeiaa ||

As long as the disease of old age has not come to the body,

jb lgu kwil gRsI nhI kwieAw ]

jab lag kaal grasee nehee kaaeiaa ||

and as long as death has not come and seized the body,

jb lgu ibkl BeI nhI bwnI ]

jab lag bikal bhee nehee baanee ||

and as long as your voice has not lost its power,

Bij lyih ry mn swirgpwnI ]2]

bhaj laehi rae man saarigapaanee ||2||

O mortal being, vibrate and meditate on the Lord of the World. ||2||

Ab n Bjis Bjis kb BweI ]

ab n bhajas bhajas kab bhaaee ||

If you do not vibrate and meditate on Him now, when will you, O Sibing of Destiny?

AwvY AMqu n BijAw jweI ]

aavai a(n)th n bhajiaa jaaee ||

When the end comes, you will not be able to vibrate and meditate on Him.

jo ikCu krih soeI Ab swru ]

jo kishh karehi soee ab saar ||

Whatever you have to do - now is the best time to do it.

iPir pCuqwhu n pwvhu pwru ]3]

fir pashhuthaahu n paavahu paar ||3||

Otherwise, you shall regret and repent afterwards, and you shall not be carried across to the other side. ||3||

so syvku jo lwieAw syv ]

so saevak jo laaeiaa saev ||

He alone is a servant, whom the Lord enjoins to His service.

iqn hI pwey inrMjn dyv ]

thin hee paaeae nira(n)jan dhaev ||

He alone attains the Immaculate Divine Lord.

gur imil qw ky Kul@y kpwt ]

gur mil thaa kae khulhae kapaatt ||

Meeting with the Guru, his doors are opened wide,

bhuir n AwvY jonI bwt ]4]

bahur n aavai jonee baatt ||4||

and he does not have to journey again on the path of reincarnation. ||4||

iehI qyrw Aausru ieh qyrI bwr ]

eihee thaeraa aousar eih thaeree baar ||

This is your chance, and this is your time.

Gt BIqir qU dyKu ibcwir ]

ghatt bheethar thoo dhaekh bichaar ||

Look deep into your own heart, and reflect on this.

khq kbIru jIiq kY hwir ]

kehath kabeer jeeth kai haar ||

Says Kabeer, you can win or lose.

bhu ibiD kihE pukwir pukwir ]5]1]9]

bahu bidhh kehiou pukaar pukaar ||5||1||9||

In so many ways, I have proclaimed this out loud. ||5||1||9||

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

it means you gotta wake up and make that a reality, paul paji...stop dreaming.....

Hi everybody last night i had a dream about going to the gurdwara and then later on in the night i had another dream of going to a different gurdwara and the giani asks me to check on the barfi and then i tell the giani im leaving in a few but i will do as much as i can

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• Guru Nanak Dev Ji WAS  Waheguru as there is no difference between God and his servants. The reason Guru Nanak Dev Ji never said it out loud was because the last time people started down that path it ended with their teachings being distorted and warped. If that doesn't convince you then just read Gurbani  ਜੋਤਿ ਰੂਪਿ ਹਰਿ ਆਪਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕਹਾਯਉ ॥ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਰਮੇਸਰੁ ਏਕੋ ਜਾਣੁ ॥ <- that literally says that the Guru and the Lord are one. Why do you think Gurbani is full of that same message, again and again and again. Fun fact that was written by Guru Arjun Dev Ji, Do you want a translation of it too? Know that the Guru and the Transcendent Lord are One.  Sukhamani Sahib has an entire Astpadhi dedicated to brahmgyanis (the beings aware of God and enlightened) and Guru Sahib flat out says they're God.  Water has in its 3 forms is given different names but at the end of the day it's always going to be H2O. God has limitless forms, but he exists in Sargun and Nirgun forms as well. Nirgun is the original form but Sargun is also God but God with characteristics and attribution. Humans are unable to comprehend anything unless they see it so God entered the world as Guru Nanak Dev Ji.  You're free to quote any Sant or Mahapurkh and they will say that exact thing. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was God.  This concept is ingrained within Gurmukhi itself, Feel free to quote any text written from the time of the Gurus to about 100 years after and its all there. You're telling other people to take the SGGSJ as a whole but you're unsure about the highlighted verse. Are you sure you're a Sikh? So are the banis by the other authors less important? Guru Arjun Dev Ji complied the Adi Bir and he included it all within it. Including the verses calling the Gurus God. He put it in there as it's the truth. Will you now say that you suddenly knew better than him? the stale argument that because Guru Sahib never said it outright so it's not true is truly grasping for straws. Bhai Gurdas Ji flat out calls Guru Nanak Dev Ji God, so is he wrong? the "random person's book" you refused to read is a noted brahmgyani, Gurbani as a whole says Guru=God.  Ask yourself this, Guru Nanak Dev Ji was the most humble being that ever walked the Earth. He wouldn't utter a statement such as that, no humble person would.     Makes me think as I was in the same boat as this user about 2ish years ago. Thank god I snapped out of it.
    • I just posted explicit lines and you keep rambling that I can't post any, do you not believe every line from Gurbani is the same? Are you autistic or something? "ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਹੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਜੇਵਡੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥ 
      वाहु वाहु बाणी निरंकार है तिसु जेवडु अवरु न कोइ ॥ 
      vāhu vāhu baṇī nirankār hai ṯis jevad avar na ko▫e. 
      Waaho! Waaho! is the Bani, the Word, of the Formless Lord. There is no other as great as He is. " (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 515), this was written by Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Amar Das Ji and even still if you are going to play dumb, this is my last response to you to on this site.
    • Correct interruption and context is the key. Anyone can quote lines of gurbani to fit in with their narrative or agenda but taking the whole SGGS ji in context and verses of gurbani in correct understanding will make you realise what is being said. Guru's true role in liberating people is teaching them about God and how to get to God ie  their role is being a spiritual teacher and you being the student (sikh) is to learn how to get there. Guru is not God nor did any of them claim they was God. Lets stop going around in circles and agree that this is fact because I know you wouldn't be able to produce a verse anywhere that states that a Guru in gurbani says he is God.
    • I don't understand I thought you said they were on Instagram?... 
    • I noticed there's alot of racist violent blacks around in the UK that been targeting innocent asian citizens for decades now.  Alot of the  have this chip on their shoulder thinking the world owes them a living or a racist mentality thinking asians are weak, easy to bully and will take and tolerant any disrespect shown to them without any physical readdress.