Omg

*gupt-kaur*

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Yes!! Ofcourse you can use Office if installed on your C drive. If you click on you C drive do you see folders like 'Documents and Settings', 'Program Files' 'WINDOWS' etc? If you do, Windows is installed on C, if you don't then it's been formatted.

If you C drive is clear of viruses (should be depending on which drive you formatted), then install all your programmes there from now on. Backup all the work from your H drive that you don't need onto an external hard drive (if you have one) or CDs/DVDs to free up a bit more room.

:) thnks soo much

yh i can see all that in c drive.. so yup im installing office in c now.... the scan is still taking along time.

sorry 1 more q.. when i start my oc.. it gives me options to choose which windows i want open.. the c and h.. so from now on shall i always open c?

or let the comp start itself and just go onto my comp>c drive> office?

thnks alot

vjkk vjkf

Ah okay I see...you have Windows installed on both parts of your drive (C and H) which is why your getting the option at the start. Did you have all your programmes already installed on your C drive (Office etc.) before installing Windows on your H drive? If so, then you don't need to install anything again. Go to C --> Program Files --> Microsoft Office --> Office10 --> Shortcut Bar --> Office and it should all load. As long as your C is clear of viruses then you should be okay to still use the programmes.

If you've installed all the programmes again on your H drive then you can uninstall them to free up space. I suggest you still boot from the H drive at the start just to be on the safe side, and use the existing software installed on your C drive. Just create shortcuts for them on your Desktop.

Ideally you should format your drives and install Windows on one part. You've installed Windows on H too, but I'm not entirely sure on how you can get rid of it without losing all your work. Maybe you have a computer wiz in the family who you can sort this out for you?

Also, maybe consider buying antivirus/firewall software. For example:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll...title=kaspersky

£5 for a 1 year licence, you can't go wrong. But if AVG is working good then just stick to that.

If you already have Office installed on C before installing Windows on your H drive, then there is no need to install it again. Go to:

C --> Program Files --> Microsoft Office --> Office10 --> Shortcut Bar --> Office

And see if you can open up Word.

When you install Office it tells you where it's going to install everything. If it says H:\Program Files\Microsoft Office then there should be a 'browse' button. Click on that and navigate to C:\Program Files folders and trying installing again.

Hope that helps.

If you already have Office installed on C before installing Windows on your H drive, then there is no need to install it again. Go to:

C --> Program Files --> Microsoft Office --> Office10 --> Shortcut Bar --> Office

And see if you can open up Word.

When you install Office it tells you where it's going to install everything. If it says H:\Program Files\Microsoft Office then there should be a 'browse' button. Click on that and navigate to C:\Program Files folders and trying installing again.

Hope that helps.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:) nope no luck

ok.. i have drive C and H

H is the one i use..... its the only one my pc takes me into wen i switch it on

in my comp> it says drive C and H

in C... its got some stuff from my pc b4 i installed new windows..... and it has no office cuz i was told to delete all the files from C

now i use H... everything gets saved into H

and now H says thers no space.... when i hardly have anything on it

C is kinda empty....

i did try to install office into C but it still said theres no space in H blink.gif i dnt get it cuz i selected to instal it in C not H blink.gif

and then.... now it doesnt let me at all save OFFICE cuz says theres no disk space

im dooooooooooooooooooomed! :homer

:@ :@ :@

please.gif