Ps3 And Sikhi!

MiriPiri

tongue.gif

First of all, I don't want to sound like Sony's marketing person, but there are two ways that the PS3 can be used as sewa.

1. The folding@home application - use your PS3 when idle in other ways, to run this application that helps to do calculations that will help our understanding of genetic diseases and benefit mankind in the future.

2. Use the PS3 as a web browser, then go onto, e.g. kirtan.com, and steram or download your favourite kirtan from a plethora of magical performers, and play via your hifi or TV. Yes, you can go via your PC, but with the PS3, you can switch on your TV and access much easier, especially if you have older person that can easily be taught to go to teh appropriate channel on the PS3 using the BD remote control (just liek using your cable or satellite remote control instead of the game controller).

Enjoy. rolleyes.gif

well, its a completely different genre...its like comparing RPGs to FPSs. As for multiplay, heavenly swords's first objective was an intense single player. It has achieved that. Now they are moving on to multiplayer, altho there isn't definite news. But you can bet anything on a sequel...since the only complaint for HS was tht ppl wanted the intense experience to last longer.

And halo3 does have a good multiplayer...i've played it, I know. But that's it. Heavenly Sword is much more of a cinematic experience. Just see the trailers for it n u'll know...

a more direct comparizon would be between killzone 2 and halo 3. KZ2 totally blows halo3 right out of the water...

killzone-2.jpg

trailer