Enemy Of The State

Soho Roadie

Before I start this topic could the mods please keep an eye on this; please monitor for any off topic threads. Humble benti to the Sangat; if you do not have anything relative to say then please refrain from doing so.

We all know about the likes of KP Gill, Jagdish Tytler or even Badmash Badal. However, there are many 'Panth de dokhi' from the 80's and 90's who commited zulam on our people which we do not know about. There are a load of Police officers and politicians whom are mentioned all over the net. But nothing is mentioned of what their 'crime' was. It is important to know facts about what these 'dusht' have done to the Panth, not just heresay.

I am currently writing a report on human rights violations in Punjab to send to my local MP. Therefore, it would be appreciated if anyone could share their knowledge on who and how were any of these responsible for injustices. Eg Saini? Ghotna? Bitta? Joshi? and any other DSP's, SSP's or politicians.

Also, are there any books available documenting any of this?