Question

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fatehh

i jus talked to a guy 19 yrs old jus came from india like 1 yr ago...

we had talk on sikhi a bit..

but he made me soooo sad.

he gave me typical Indian answer no offence, but i have heard the same answers from so many people( of my cousins and few other poeple) on sikhi

most of all its bout hair

"Guru Gobin singh ji told us to keep hair, cuz we needed to have taht look, now these days we have helmetz insstead of pug, so no need for that"

"Guru sahiban made us keep dharee, cuz needed to scare the people away from our looks"

"we do bani jus waste of time, point less etc"

and i was sooo surprised cuz this guy asked me to do path while we were talkin so i did it, cuz bani i loveit

and then dotnkwo what got into him. i was soo surprised at those abouve thinsg he said.

im like are u sikhi..?

"ye"

u SURE ABOUT IT?

he goes, i like sikhi, there is no religion better then it, but i jus dont like keeping hair thing or doingpath?

whats the point of reciting path till u go faint!"

i was like do it u will know, but im thinking in back of my head how would he understand it, if the mind soul is soo dirty from so many lifez.

my hed started to hurt.

i was like u tell em WHAT I SIKHI BOUT THEN? DRINING? PARTYING DOING WHATEVA U LIKE???

he gave me some more answer...

i wa slike oh vaheguru help !

its not his fault, but then im htinking

why am i reciving same kind fo answer from the souls taht are born in sikh familys?

his parents are amritdhari, and i was liek u are lucky,

and then he goes...ya easy for u to say!

he goes, parents made him do path and stuff and he alwa

ys tried to get out to it but coudn't and still can't!

im not writing this to do ninnda, cuz im worsethen him

but the im wrting cuz i learned a lot form him

i mean how lucky/blessed we are that vaheguru ji have done kirpa on us and is leadin us on the path of truth(sikhi)

look at us, talkin bout sikhi and issues on sikhism...how amazing it is, how good it feels when we see some one talk bout sikhi, or does path

how we get soo excited when we know that theres gona be a kirtan darbar, or smagam annd we gona be in sadh sangat gettin the Amrit ras

i realized this when i talked to him today, that even though he is born in sikh family, still can;t be a sikh. how hard it is to be a sikh.

at that time i said to my self>>>>cuz of his past karams he still can't how lucky he is that his parenst were tellin him to do path

now so many questions have poed up in mind:(

can someone tell me...

is it by choise that we start todo path or is it by Guru Sahibans grace?

how do past karams effect us? are those karams from human form or of someother life form?

how come he is soo not into religion but his sister and parents are?

i am MOORAKH big time.

i dont understand the part

whenis it our choise and when do thinsg happen with Guru shaibans grace?

is it our choise or is everything going by the way Waheguru Akap purakh preetam ji want it to go by/or happen?

i m sorta confused at this point right now

cuz

if everything was happening the way Vaheguru wants it to be, then what eva everyone is doing is OK, cuz Akal purakh doing it by self, He has control over it(?)

i know that there are 5 visez that are leadin us to do bad, then is it the persons fault that HE/SHE never found out what their purpose of life is, that there are 5 thinsg that leadin them to do wrong?

is it from past karams that they can;t seee all this and think who have seen the future? if it is past karams playing role?

how can anyone get rid of past karams? how

woudl they eva have grace of akal, how woudl these people eva get out of this cicle?

how are PAST KARAMS created? im soo lost ji

i dont understand the part

what does GURU SAHIBAN tells us?

do they talk bout the CHOISE anywhere or do they sayin that its all by Guru sahibans grace that we get on to the true path and be saved from everything and live happily in joy and sadness

help

if u didn tunderstand whatim saying plz let me knwo ji

im soo sorry if i have made anyone more confuse then my self:(

bhul chukk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Oh balee.. ehneee lambee post sis jeee.. jk ... Sikhs like you are lucky, while guys like me are unlucky who don't do and don't understand the gurbani.. But yeahh.. Im going toward that way.. cauz of SIKHS like you panjee.. SO guys liek the singh u met online might get impressed by your lifestyle.. (Possible if he doens't have those Punjabi ego pride stuff..)

THe thing is that you can find lots of ppls who goes 99% against of Sri Guru Granth sahibs teaching.. BUT they still say that they are sikhs.. NOw if typical non-sikh see this.. he/she will be like this -> :T:

The only thing we can do is "setting up the good example"..

If you are serious about following the sikhi path.. then pls forget about past karams.. DOn't keep them in ur mind and don't ever think about em.. Cauz if something bad happen to a person.. He/she will go like.. "Oh well.. maybe I did some bad karam in my past life.. so that's i can't do anything right so i will just live my life without doing any hard work".. SO i really not encourage anyone to thik about past karams and stuff like that.. :D hope u don't get offend by me saying this.. ^_^

Btw, gurkiya_sakhiya .... Can i count u in as the volunteer for SInghs'

senator campaign.. I think u met him @ sikhcess thingy? ..

panjbai s r startin 2 cut theor kes

Punjabis hav always cut their hair. Sikh Girls in punjab goto Beauty parlours. Punjabi munde have trimmed beard. I blame bollywood and Our community. Girls like actors, such as Hritik Roshan, and Guys try to be like that at the expense of their Sikhi values.

In Punjab Our people are so busy trying to make money or Come to WEST that their children are becoming Hindus. Indian people complain that Kids in west don't know anything about their religion, but Things are not different at their homes either.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Guest mehtab

i also have a Punjabi friend who is haircut cleanshave and has last name Singh. he also said the same thing that we don't need the unique appearance today. and then there is another one who never kept hair all his life. he says he had small tumours in his head when he was a kid so the doctor said to cut hair, and also that his family is "liberal" in matters pertaining to religion (LOL). there are just 2 individuals here who wear the patka that small kids wear. rest are haircut. well there are hardly any "Sikhs" at my university. my suggestion would be to keep your rehit and not be discouraged by such people. do naam simran, recite the banis so that u dont fall under their category. i went to Gurdwara on Vasakhi this year. after we returned, the "Sikhs" were making fun of various people over there :D @ , while one of my Punjabi Hindu friends said that he really enjoyed the kirtan. i m just giving u an example that one is a Sikh by beliefs, by character, not by birth. the person who took me to the oklahoma city Gurdwara for the very 1st time was a pakistani. and whenever i ask my friend who wears a patka to take me to Gurdwara, he comes up with the most stupid excuses possible :D @ . but he has the time to drive 100 miles and pick up a Punjabi girl (one of the so called gorgeous desi babes in college) coz she got bored at home and wanted to come here and chill with every1 else. bloody losers

33; :g

u know guys...i used to be sad cause of this...now i am very happy.......because it make sing....that's the way it is....that is the way Waheguru ji wanted...that is the way life is....and let it be like that... :D ) just chill...do Naam Simran and selfless seva...they and also non-sikhs will understand with Waheguru ji's Kirpa....Khalsa Raaj will come when Guru ji Himself will rule....and it will not be boundaries...jus bliss carm...LOVE....it makes me sing agian.............

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

thanks so much all:)

the questions i asked, i guess i shouldn;t worry bout them.

im stupid ya:( :D: :D:

today i woke up(mum woke me up, im a lazy bum).

i took shower. so awesome, my mum goes, ok now u gona listen to bani aight.

so put chuni on my head and sat to talk to Guru sahib ji.

we had a talk yesterday after i wrote the post here, and then in the moring.

He taught me, relveal so much to.

i was soo dumb.

when i wrote tehpost i totaly forgot bout WHAT YOUG(JUG)time period i was in!

He explained what happens in kajug, why everyone is lost?

this youg is best for those who are beloved of Akal, cuz in this young its easy to get union with him, if one does what Guru tells(hukum)

and it was soo wikid that Guru sahib ji were keep oin stressin g the point to me that do naam simran.

Stay away from BAD SANGAT, stay away from those who are niguray, stay away from those who does ninnda chuggli, stay away from those who dont have Naam in their heart, stay away from those who are away from Akal and are so busy in this mayiya mohhni(busy in the world riches etc)

dont eva talk to them, dont go to their house and eat.

i didnt know that Guru sahiban would actually tell me to stay away from people!

i always thought that He would tell me to help or be nice to everyopne, and think im t

he worst.

but then i realized...would a parent let his/her child be in a wrong crowdwhen he/she knows taht if child stays in that crowd he will become like it, cuz right now teh child dont have the knowledge of right and wrong, and its easy for teh child to wonderaroud and then suffer.

i was thinking then, why would Guru sahib Guru Nanak Dev ji go to the wrong people who did bad deed and help them out, then how can His sikh eva stay away from helping those who are lost???

then again i realized...dummi u is stupid ok, u comparing ur self to Guru sahiban? who was given Hukum by Akal to help them to get on the right path.

u ur self an't on right path, u SELF need help of Guru sahiban, sadh sangat and need to clean ur self

how can u go out and help OTHERS?

it was jus soo nice to talk to Pitta maharaj ji. He Goes piyyaray puuttar ji(oh my beloved child) jus stay in sangat , do ur naam simran, always do aradas for those who are lost, take lahhaa(adventage) of this jannam, dont waist it in wrong thoughts, do bhram vichar, his seva, do his kirtan din or raat, which will help u to know everything!

be patient, dont think u will know everyhting in one day. i know love u wana knwo everything in one day, but thats not posible, it takes ages to know things but u can never know everything...u will know whhat u need to know to have the camlness and russ amrit.Know ur purpose, dont try to know things that wont fit ur head! u will know things as u go thru life, jus do naam simran or other wise u wont know anything, u will jus go empty handed.

it was jus soo beautifull ...what Guru Pitta ji was helping me to realize and undertstand things by his sweet words

sorry again for writing a big post

:D

bhul chukk muaff karni

if i made anymistakes let me know...

and if were eva told some thing from Pitta Guru maharaj ji do post...t

o help me:)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fatehhh jio

Guest mehtab

darn gurl u scaring me ohmy.gif

it seems as if Guru Sahib actually talked to u ohmy.gif

u do take time to understand simple things :T: nah juz kidding tongue.gif

Stay away from BAD SANGAT, stay away from those who are niguray, stay away from those who does ninnda chuggli, stay away from those who dont have Naam in their heart, stay away from those who are away from Akal and are so busy in this mayiya mohhni(busy in the world riches etc)

dont eva talk to them, dont go to their house and eat.

yup...thats what i try to do, and so am alone most of the time...LOL :D ) ...
He Goes piyyaray puuttar ji(oh my beloved child) jus stay in sangat , do ur naam simran, always do aradas for those who are lost, take lahhaa(adventage) of this jannam, dont waist it in wrong thoughts, do bhram vichar, his seva, do his kirtan din or raat, which will help u to know everything!

be patient, dont think u will know everyhting in one day. i know love u wana knwo everything in one day, but thats not posible, it takes ages to know things but u can never know everything...u will know whhat u need to know to have the camlness and russ amrit.Know ur purpose, dont try to know things that wont fit ur head! u will know things as u go thru life, jus do naam simran or other wise u wont know anything, u will jus go empty handed.

phew! thank you Gurujee! finally she'll take things easy! atleast from now on she wont make spelling mistakes on msn tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif :oo: :oo: :D ) :D ) ...hehehehehehe ; :D

love u sis ^_^

Fateh

PS : mere makhaulaan te gusse na howi ok :D