This Is Really A Cute Girl

sunny_love_kirtan

THIS SWEET KID IS DAUGHTER OF MY NEIGHBOUR, BIBI KAMALJEET KAUR, about whom i told in my previous topics that she was writting MAHARAJ'S LARIWAAR SWAROOP with her hands. BIbi Kamaljeet Kaur with the grace of Akal Purakh has compleated writting The Pawan Swaroop.

THIS LITTLE BHUCHANG SINGHNI IS HER DAUGHTER and today she took part in a competetion in which school of the city and near by cities have to come in baana with keski and shahstars. and she came third.

i will be posting all other contestent's snaps soon and you all will be nihaal by looking the group of khalsa girls.

I am very surprised that this type of competetion held in my cities where i cannot see more than 4-5 bibian with keski and even not many sabat soorat sikh children.

That was a really big and wicked step.

see the video of 25 second in which ISHTPREET KAUR PERFORMED IN COMPETETION AND SEE HER PICTURE I TOOK AND EDITIED SO THAT YOU ALL CAN HAVE HER ON YOUR DESKTOP.

post-3896-1197819957.jpg

HAVE A FULL SIZE PREVIEW AND SAVE THE PICTURE.

please comment on child's performance.