Asuthosh's Poison

1santkhalsa

Noormehalias r spreading their poison they r not only have political leaders as their chelas but celebrties like WWE WRESTLER DALIP SINGH RANA KNOWN BY RING GREAT KHALI is also his chela his wife openly admitted in zee t.v and same channel has shown pictures of khali with Autoush along with his wife.his wife is also diehard follower of noormehilas. noormehlia preacher also confirmed it.

^^Did you even watch the video hawk13??

Its a video on 'Bana and Sikh Identity' and i don't know what 1santkhalsa is on about. These people aren't chelles of ashutosh.

No brother I did not watch the video but I have seen and watched the khali wife interview in ZEE NETWORK in INDIA 2 weeks back where there were pictures of KHALI with noormehalis and when he won the title the noormehalis garlanded him. Here I want to mention one very interesting fact that 4 years back at PHILLAUR Punjab Police training school, the some of the trainers used to carry recruits to the noormehal dera and some of the policemen were involed in first attack on a sikh preacher in Phillaur who was thrown into burning flames in 2002 or 3 along with his wife I do not know the year. After this his chelas used to distribute the literature but some sikh recruits resisted the anti sikh propaganda and a armed clash was averted by the officers by shifting some pro noormehali trainers this was repoted in INDIAN EXPRESS in 2004 and officer incharge DIG also admited it.during the same year a AMRITDHARI SIKH was beaten to death in a village near TARNTARN VILLAGE but police hushed it up by calling it a case of sucide but a close relative of the victim a NIHANG SINGH caught the main person behind the gresome killing in village bus stand and choped off the head of that guilty man who also worked as RAGI in SGPC run GURDWARA such is state of panthic affairs this incident was reported in small columbs so none took note of it.