Budha Dal Unites Under Jathedar Baba Joginder Singh

Charandhoor Singh

Chatanga Ji both.

Baba Kharak Singh, I have mentioned this before. Baba Kharak Singh supported a lot of Kharkhoo Singhs, he would openly serve them langer - he was one of the most revered Singhs of his time. Balbir got him killed. When I mentioned this before and the fact that Balbir got khalastani and nihang singhs killed Vijaydeep Singh claimed that my statements had no legitimacy, the whole Budha Dal now backs this claim. Many Singhs also say he was a police cat similar to Phoola.

Jathedars of various chaunees who would not accept balbir as jathedar have been severely beaten, arrested by police and their families harrassed. He has been exherting force on all mahants as he says that he is the legal heir of Baba Santa Singh. Subsequently, all chaunees have been placed under the charge of Baba Joginder Singh and the Budha Dal will stick as one so that no single Nihang Singh will persecuted. Baba Joginder Singh has been selected to run all affairs of the Budha Dal, just now he is representing the voice of the Dalpanth.

At the meeting Gurdwara Damdama Sahib Pathshahi 6 (Rakba), more than 10,000 Nihang Singhs were present. I am glad this has happened as it highlights that around 99% of those associated with one of the Nihang Singhs Dals do not accept Balbir as Jathedar, contrary to what certain people have tried to portray.

It will be interesting to see what happens, so far I don't think any government spokesman has commented on this, the deadline is in a few days.

Chatanga Ji both.

Baba Kharak Singh, I have mentioned this before. Baba Kharak Singh supported a lot of Kharkhoo Singhs, he would openly serve them langer - he was one of the most revered Singhs of his time. Balbir got him killed. When I mentioned this before and the fact that Balbir got khalastani and nihang singhs killed Vijaydeep Singh claimed that my statements had no legitimacy, the whole Budha Dal now backs this claim. Many Singhs also say he was a police cat similar to Phoola.

Jathedars of various chaunees who would not accept balbir as jathedar have been severely beaten, arrested by police and their families harrassed. He has been exherting force on all mahants as he says that he is the legal heir of Baba Santa Singh. Subsequently, all chaunees have been placed under the charge of Baba Joginder Singh and the Budha Dal will stick as one so that no single Nihang Singh will persecuted. Baba Joginder Singh has been selected to run all affairs of the Budha Dal, just now he is representing the voice of the Dalpanth.

At the meeting Gurdwara Damdama Sahib Pathshahi 6 (Rakba), more than 10,000 Nihang Singhs were present. I am glad this has happened as it highlights that around 99% of those associated with one of the Nihang Singhs Dals do not accept Balbir as Jathedar, contrary to what certain people have tried to portray.

It will be interesting to see what happens, so far I don't think any government spokesman has commented on this, the deadline is in a few days.

yayyyyy my pind!! and my local gurudwara