K A C March To Delhi

SaRpAnCh

Babbar Shere why do you think that using your "easier" way of "sorting" people is so feasible? You think its possible with that much ease with which you suggest it? And who would be willing to do it and be ready to stand and face any consequences? Use common sense man! You and I are sitting in the USA typing these posts on an online Sikh forum, you know why? Because thats all we can do! Stop suggesting who should be doing what when you (or even me) are not in a similar situation. You really want to do something? You'd have to go to Punjab! You said you are 17, so I am guessing you are still in high school (or a freshman in college/university). You want to fight these people? There is a way. Get yourself educated as much as you can. Today, as mann_qaum_layee_qurbaan veerji said, the sword sadly has become a secondary mode of combat. The primary is the pen. Get the highest level of education, flood your mind with knowledge, history, law whatever you have to know to silence these people and get the entire world listen to you. You want justice? You want it from these tyrants? Make your voice heard all over the world and have the world force these tyrants to get lost and then you win your justice.

Shooting your enemy and killing them is making them heroes/martyrs in the eyes of those who idolize them. Use your intellect, communication skills, conversation skills, debating skills, and rip their logic and rationale apart into pieces. Thats a million times worse than physically killing someone!

mehtab ji, i already said the exact same thing as you did in another posts about being in america and not being able to do anthing but type on this website.

and i totally agree with you ji.

and your right about getting your voice heard...thats exactly what sant ji did too, thats eactly what the morcha was about, about letting poeple know of the truth and whats going on, AND how to handle those types of people.....

maybe its just how some people things ji, and i understand what your saying paji.

but then you look back at the people who did do all those things about making there voice heard, and you can see the outcome of that too paji....

but your totally right, and i just give my dumb opinion on things, but i agree with everything you said ji.