Biggest Threat To Sikhi....

orono

^^^exaclty!! people do things the way they see em. and if they dont understand something, they will disrespect it. and then people say "oh i didnt know that", well if you didnt know about what you were talking about, or making a movie about, or writing an huge essay about, why the hell you do it in the first place? "oh because i have a brain, and thats what i feel on the issue"

and then you get nowhere, because people do as they wish, according to how they feel, and if there feelings are wrong, there are times you have to let them know......

people know exactly what there doing.

we just gotta stop being scared to stand up in life.

but are they attacking us?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have to pay for there actions, and thoughts, directly and indirectly.

thats why we get laws passed against us, thats why we get labeled the way we do, it has effect on your image i guess.

but no, they are not taking any rights away from us, and they are not preventing us from living our lifes or going to gurdwara, or reading bani. i get your point bro, i see what you mean.

When any religion becomes a politicised, that is the end. Politicisation of a religion comes about through the inception of hierarchical power structures to try and come to a uniform set of ideologies and to impose these upon the followers.

Sikhi does not need this as this was done for us by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. The problem is, we forget teh original and simple message and look for guidance from people who probably have not got akhal and chardi kala themselves.

Therefore, I prefer to stay out of Khalistan issues as they are NOTHING to do with spirituality and only to do with politics, and I try but often fail to listen to chardi kala Sikhs giving spiritual lectures and kirtan.

In summary, forget the politics, and focus only on the truth.

When any religion becomes a politicised, that is the end. Politicisation of a religion comes about through the inception of hierarchical power structures to try and come to a uniform set of ideologies and to impose these upon the followers.

Sikhi does not need this as this was done for us by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. The problem is, we forget teh original and simple message and look for guidance from people who probably have not got akhal and chardi kala themselves.

Therefore, I prefer to stay out of Khalistan issues as they are NOTHING to do with spirituality and only to do with politics, and I try but often fail to listen to chardi kala Sikhs giving spiritual lectures and kirtan.

In summary, forget the politics, and focus only on the truth.

i hate politics too....and we gotta stay away from crap like that.....but standing up for yourself does not involve politics...and the people who did speak the truth, they get shot at.......so now there are multiple possiblites of "the truth"

focus on truth, yes, but there are people that say your view of the "truth" is incorrect, and thats where the problem is....when your forced to go outside of your true beliefs by somebody else, and that is def. not our guru would have allowed....

I didn't really want to say this, but I am going to go ahead anyways. Just remember these are not my words...

You all must have heard of Cynthia Mehmood who wrote "Fighting for Faith and Nation", and who actually lived for a while with the Kharkoo Singhs back in the days. She said she knew "Sikhs" who used to cut their hair, drink alcohol, go to clubs, party, dance and what not. These same "Sikhs", after the events of 1984, in her own words "returned to their faith with a vengeance".

Bhai Sahib Bhai Rama Singh Ji said in "In Search of the True Guru" that he had darshan of a Shaheed Singh after Operation Bluestar and was told that Sikhs had gone astray and so Sri Akal Takht had attained martyrdom to bring them back on track.

Moral of the story: Whenever we go offtrack, nature fixes ways of giving us a jolt and waking us up. The recent events in Punjab are fresh examples.

Wake up!