I Found This Video On A Canadian Website

SSjatt

nobody is against hindues or anything like that.

the reason such words were said was not becasue the person has something against the hindus, its was the gov. and the gov. was hindu. so the only way they gov. would care was if they got a taste of their own medicine.

However, now there is a 'Sikh' PM....so why do so many people still feel that Sikhs are mistreated by Hindus or Indian Gov. , if they are mistreated , it must be from our own - KP Gill is a 'Sikh' as well... look at all the attrocoties he is accused of. We can't keep blaming Hindus. Look at how the Gurudwara Sahibs are falling into disrepair, how Gurudwara Committees won't let people have more of a say in the running of Gurudwara Sahibs. Look at the divisions within our society - caste, jatha, w/e. There are more inner misguided influenced in SIkhi than outer, in my opinion. How do we give those people a 'taste of their own medicine' without sorting out our own?

yeap there is sikh pm...and what the hell is he doing?

there are people in gov. right now that are saying what they want about sikhs and who the sikhs should or should not pictuer in there harminder sahib....and ther are people who have said on national television that they will use force in taking the picture of sant ji down....but after all this, its a good things we got that sikh pm right?

politics is crap.

1 person is sikh and the majority are not.

the majority call the shots, anybody knows that.

take a look at U.S. gov. its congress thats got bush by the neck.

and its congress in india that calls the shots, so to say that we got sikh pm is just pointless.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this kind of things make our sikhi negative.

because that guy said it and nobody talked to him about it.

Suppose there were teenagers who were listing to this man at the moment what will they do.

You know what they will, they will go after hindus.

The man is trying to stimulate sikh to kill hindus.

In 1980s punjab was suffering, there were also fake followers of sant bindrawale ji. Who robed house of sikhs, and drunk alcoholic.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us the kirpan to defend not to attack.

WkWf

you are absolutley correct.

as for this guy in the video, hes totally wrong for saying that, and should not have said that.

and should get punishment, becasue we would not like it if anybody said anything about killing 50000 sikhs. so the same for this guy in the video.

and guru ji gave us kirpan for defend, yes, but isnt defence a form of attack? grin.gif

unless your implying that attacking would mean to strike first, then yes, its for defence.

The speech was made by Ajab Singh Bagri in July 28 of 1984 in New York City at MSG. This was just a month after Operation Blue Star, emotions were running high, Bagri just snapped on stage, if you've ever seen the entire video of his speech then you will realize this.

This is what Bagri said early in the speech.

He acknowledged that Mr. Bagri called for revenge 11 times during the speech at New York's Madison Square Garden. "In excess of 50,000 youth have been martyred on the land of Punjab," Mr. Bagri said early in his speech. "I tell you one thing. They have amused themselves, these Hindu dogs. Now it is our turn."

Later, Mr. Bagri said the Sikhs had been humiliated. "Be ready, get up," he urged the crowd. "First, let us bring them to the same condition."

Its July 1984, the army is going to the villages rounding up youth, information isn't really coming out of Punjab, Darbar Sahib has been attacked and thousands of Sikhs have been killed, Indra Ghandi is still breathing. So emotion were running really high.

Fateh,

My dad told me about the time he lived in new york city and the day everyone heard about the attacks on darbar sahib, i believe it was at the richmond hill gurudwara. Bro When people heard of the attacks, people started to cry and anger was in everyone not just him, old people or young ones. In a rain of anger there are very few who can control their words no wonder we call them sant sipahis like bhai sukhdev singh babbar, bhai talwinder singh parmar and many other singhs and singhnia. Plus the media wants to show our negative side, seeing is not always believing..

this kind of things make our sikhi negative.

because that guy said it and nobody talked to him about it.

Suppose there were teenagers who were listing to this man at the moment what will they do.

You know what they will, they will go after hindus.

The man is trying to stimulate sikh to kill hindus.

In 1980s punjab was suffering, there were also fake followers of sant bindrawale ji. Who robed house of sikhs, and drunk alcoholic.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us the kirpan to defend not to attack.

WkWf

Mr Bagri made a big msitake by saying that on media, but remeber Harmander sahib had just been attacked and sikhs were angry and very upset at thattime and they wanted revenge. I am not defending Bagri for making that foolish stament, but we all make mistakes and who knows what was going on in his mind.

Make guru jee forgive us all and give us his mat!! Also may guru jee give justice to those who KNOWINGLY planted that bomb in the air india plane which killed 331 people and give peace to their families.

SARBAT DHA BHALLA TO EVERYONE IS THIS WORLD!!

nobody is against hindues or anything like that.

the reason such words were said was not becasue the person has something against the hindus, its was the gov. and the gov. was hindu. so the only way they gov. would care was if they got a taste of their own medicine.

However, now there is a 'Sikh' PM....so why do so many people still feel that Sikhs are mistreated by Hindus or Indian Gov. , if they are mistreated , it must be from our own - KP Gill is a 'Sikh' as well... look at all the attrocoties he is accused of. We can't keep blaming Hindus. Look at how the Gurudwara Sahibs are falling into disrepair, how Gurudwara Committees won't let people have more of a say in the running of Gurudwara Sahibs. Look at the divisions within our society - caste, jatha, w/e. There are more inner misguided influenced in SIkhi than outer, in my opinion. How do we give those people a 'taste of their own medicine' without sorting out our own?

yeap there is sikh pm...and what the hell is he doing?

there are people in gov. right now that are saying what they want about sikhs and who the sikhs should or should not pictuer in there harminder sahib....and ther are people who have said on national television that they will use force in taking the picture of sant ji down....but after all this, its a good things we got that sikh pm right?

politics is crap.

1 person is sikh and the majority are not.

the majority call the shots, anybody knows that.

take a look at U.S. gov. its congress thats got bush by the neck.

and its congress in india that calls the shots, so to say that we got sikh pm is just pointless.

i'm not arguing with you there veerji - just pointing out how our OWN people are sometimes a BIGGER poison to the Panth than anyone else...it just frustrates me sometimes.

Guest peacemaker

I guess I got so anxious with the video that I just skipped past the part where they said it was 23 years ago and got to the part where he was saying "kill 50,000 hindus and calling Indira a @@@@@". I thought this video was recent, lol.

I don't argue about it also. Mabye if it was me i also said this too.

I just wanted to bring this to the youths. And teach them that this wise man made a mistake saying this. There are people who make people fight with each other. I know this guy did not means it.

because you can see his emotions.

We have to learn from our past.

It is just my example to shown you what Anger and Dukh can do with you. Control your Man.