I Found This Video On A Canadian Website

SSjatt

Sat Sri Akaal,

I was just search about Sikhism. Then i found this video which shows half of the story about our community.

I am a Sikh but i was shocked when i heard a Sikh screaming, we will kill 50.000 Hindus.

I totally disagree with him who made this movie. But i also disagree with them who say, " We will kill 50000 Hindus. This is not what our Gurji teached us.

This is the link to the video.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/video/poli...al_culture.html

WKWF.

Sorry i posted my topic in the wrong box.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sant ji says that in one of his speeches.

but it was in responce to all the crazy things the gov. was doing.

the gov. threaten to kill a number of sikhs, burn pothies, and keep 2 buses full of sikhs as hostages. and as sant ji heard the news, he was already on stage, and somebody told em. and he said it infont of everybody

"if the gov. doesnt let those sikhs go, I will kill 5,000 hindus today".

the gov. <Edited> their pants and let the people go in like 2 hours. lol

dont look at it like "oh sant would go around and just grab random people and kill em"

thats not what he meant.

and if we wanna think of what guru ji has tough us (thank god we are even thinking about this), then has he tought us to just let him get shot, and his house destroyed?

You see anger can make you blind.

Not every hindu is like that.

There were hindus which helped sikh hidding.

This man is in anger, he doesnot know what he is saying.

He has to show a example of a sikh.

but i just want to say to other sikhs.

Our religion doesn't say, if he kills our children than kill their.

otherwise Guru Gobind Singh Ji did this also. But that is not Sikhi

WkWf

Sant Maskeen ji said, Sikh is a little religion but the quality of it is high.

It is like gold with a high value.

Guest peacemaker

I beg to differ. The <banned word filter activated> who shouted that in the video should be locked up in jail for saying those things. I wish the Government would investigate him because I think he might actually do it! To me, he is no different than a lunatic like Hitler. Long dhari, nice dastaar and sri sahib don't mean anything if you're evil undeneath all of that

nobody is against hindues or anything like that.

the reason such words were said was not becasue the person has something against the hindus, its was the gov. and the gov. was hindu. so the only way they gov. would care was if they got a taste of their own medicine.

However, now there is a 'Sikh' PM....so why do so many people still feel that Sikhs are mistreated by Hindus or Indian Gov. , if they are mistreated , it must be from our own - KP Gill is a 'Sikh' as well... look at all the attrocoties he is accused of. We can't keep blaming Hindus. Look at how the Gurudwara Sahibs are falling into disrepair, how Gurudwara Committees won't let people have more of a say in the running of Gurudwara Sahibs. Look at the divisions within our society - caste, jatha, w/e. There are more inner misguided influenced in SIkhi than outer, in my opinion. How do we give those people a 'taste of their own medicine' without sorting out our own?

this kind of things make our sikhi negative.

because that guy said it and nobody talked to him about it.

Suppose there were teenagers who were listing to this man at the moment what will they do.

You know what they will, they will go after hindus.

The man is trying to stimulate sikh to kill hindus.

In 1980s punjab was suffering, there were also fake followers of sant bindrawale ji. Who robed house of sikhs, and drunk alcoholic.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us the kirpan to defend not to attack.

WkWf