I Found This Video On A Canadian Website

SSjatt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Soho Roadie IS right.

Well what Ajaib said may be wrong, but why slander Shaheed Bhai Babbar Talvinder Singh Ji Parmar Canadian Bani Babbar Khalsa International???

You don't even know what he did, so you should not slander him?

U may slander Ajaib, because he MAY BE wrong.

Now, brothers and sisters, pro-Khalistanis and anti-Khalistanis, NO NEED TO BASH me or soho roadie. I ask forgiveness for the part of Soho Roadie, altough he didn't say something wrong.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa| Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

Talvinder Parmar is a terrorist Babbar Khalsa International is a terrorist organisation and is on the official terrorist organisations list as compiled in The United States, United Kingdom and Canada.

It is not slander people should fear but Guru Jees wrath for bringing Sikhi and the Panth in to disrepute. :)

Akaal

GURU KI SAAD SANGAT

WJKK

WJKF

1. What ever the reason I believe that a Sikh (Singh= Shere- Lion) says what he has in his heart and never bottles it down and therefore respect to this Singh who in my books is a BABBER SHERE -

2. Why does everyone think that as he said what he was feeling ... he is a bad person.... look at Rajeev Ghandi who said on national tv "when a big tree falls ... the ground shakes" ...... interpret that how you want.

3. Also why are you guys looking at one section of the clip .... stand back look from a non sikh or non knowledgeble look and see how the government the media portrays us .

4. looking closely is this clip about politics or sikh.... my opinion is he is using Sikhs as a little pawn in his movement aginst the other political parties

Phull Chok Maff

WJKK

WJKF

The Khalsa belongs to god

Victory belongs to god