Sikh Student Shot Dead In Usa

sunny_love_kirtan

http://www.sikhsangat.org/news/publish/asi...ead_in_US.shtml

A Sikh youth from Rupnagar town in Punjab, who had gone to San Diego city in the United States for higher studies, was shot dead there by some unidentified persons.

The youth, Preet Rupinder Singh (24), had gone to do his MTech at a University in San Diego city last year. Singh was also working part-time at a store there.

On Saturday afternoon, some persons came to the store and shot him dead. The reason behind the murder could not be known.

Singh’s family resides in Giani Zail Singh Nagar in Rupnagar. They received the information about his murder from his maternal uncle, who in turn was informed by his son living in New York. The family members of Singh were in state of shock over the murder. He was eldest of two sons. Singh did his BTech from the Engineering College in Bhaddal near Rupnagar.

His father Tejinder Singh recently retired as the sub-divisional officer from PSEB, while his mother works as a teacher in a government school in Kiratpur Sahib. The deceased’s body would be brought to India after the completion of formalities in the US.

What do I know? How will I die? What sort of death will it be?

If I do not forget the Lord Master from my mind, then my death will be easy.

The world is terrified of death; everyone longs to live.

By Guru's Grace, one who dies while yet alive, understands the Lord's Will.

O Nanak, one who dies such a death, lives forever. ||2