Kirtan At Aston

One Man Army

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh.....

Aston Sikh Society presents:

KIRTAN DARBAR ON CAMPUS!!!!

This is definately not one to be missed. kirtanees include:

Bhai Hari Singh ji (london)

Bhai Sukhwinder Singh ji (birmingham)

Bhai Harjinder Singh ji

kirtan will be done also be done in traditional form of stringed instruments. It will be a fantastic experience for those who may have not heard kirtan like this live...

The location has MOVED from lawrence tower chaplency to DALTON TOWER LOUNGE.

There will be powerpoint presentations of translations of the kirtan. So you will be able to gain an insite into what the Guru is saying to us (so the excuse of i dont understand anything anyway is out of the window). please attend and show support!

Take out time and attend..

DALTON TOWER LOUNGE

6pm till 8pm

TUESDAY 11th DECEMBER (tomorrow)

cant wait....kirtan events at unis hav always been wicked....we used to a couple at bham uni. they were wicked

Yes PSD was invloved in *gupt amrit velah abhyaas smagams at uni*. . .vaheguru them days must have been good. . .(not that i attended any) but sangat always did ustat of them

lol

birmingham uni does have good kirtan eventss. but aston is now taking OVER . . JOke

cant wait....kirtan events at unis hav always been wicked....we used to a couple at bham uni. they were wicked

Yes PSD was invloved in *gupt amrit velah abhyaas smagams at uni*. . .vaheguru them days must have been good. . .(not that i attended any) but sangat always did ustat of them

lol

birmingham uni does have good kirtan eventss. but aston is now taking OVER . . JOke

there were NO gupt amrit vela abhiaas smagams. everything was kept open...so there are no need for ur politics K_Z.

yes those days were good. there kirtan smagam at the end of my 3rd year was amazing.

also, sikh socs arnt a competition with each other. if u wana go down that route, then u hav forgotten the days of bham sikh soc b4 u came on the scene.

lol

there were NO gupt amrit vela abhiaas smagams. everything was kept open...so there are no need for ur politics K_Z.

yes those days were good. there kirtan smagam at the end of my 3rd year was amazing.

also, sikh socs arnt a competition with each other. if u wana go down that route, then u hav forgotten the days of bham sikh soc b4 u came on the scene.

ahh god i LOVE having these debates etc with my brother psd, its so easy to wind him upp. . .i luv ya really bruv....

i have never been on the scene and never will. . .psd saaaaaaaaaab u carry on with the mind blowing (or MIC BLOWING) parchaar.

. . . . c u on saturday.