Hindutva: The Web Of Fascism In India

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mehtab Singh

Kuldeep Manak was not an Amritdhari Singh as far as I know,

So? What is your point? Bhai Kanaaya was not an 'Amritdhari' Singh either, he was a so-called 'monah', yet Guru Gobind Singh referred to him as a Sikh of the Guru.

Are you saying that your judgement is better than Guru Gobind Singh's?

sunnybondsingh

Thanks for that. I've edited it and added some more converts.

Also, don't take this the wrong way, but if I were you, I would spend more time reading books than on the internet.

Are you saying that your judgement is better than Guru Gobind Singh's?
Where did that come from? I was asking about Kuldeep Manak, why are you diverting the topic towards Bhai Kanhaiyya? You want to know Gurujee's judgement? Bhai Gurdas Jee said "pritham rehit yeh jaan, khandey ki pahul shakhai". Bhai Sahib's judgement was not opposed to Gurujee's teachings. And "Papi" has answered your question already.
if I were you, I would spend more time reading books than on the internet.
Thanks for the advice, and its not a bad one. But then again, you are not me and I am not you.

sunnybondsingh

Thanks for that. I've edited it and added some more converts.

Also, don't take this the wrong way, but if I were you, I would spend more time reading books than on the internet.

-------

thx for the advice

and u've done a good job on wikipedia!

No I didn't say or mean that anywhere. I am no one to say who is a Sikh or not, neither is anyone else. Its between Gurujee and the person.

Mehtab

When you said that Kuldeep Manak was not an Amritdhari I understood that to mean that you thought that he was not 'Sikh enough' for you.

Thanks for clarifying your stance and I apologise for the misunderstanding.

No I didn't say or mean that anywhere. I am no one to say who is a Sikh or not, neither is anyone else. Its between Gurujee and the person.

Mehtab

When you said that Kuldeep Manak was not an Amritdhari I understood that to mean that you thought that he was not 'Sikh enough' for you.

Thanks for clarifying your stance and I apologise for the misunderstanding.

Nahi bhai sahib jee don't apologize. My point was that I found it surprising howcome he converted to Sikhism and wasn't Amritdhari.

This is not what a Sikh convert would look like...

kuldipmanak.jpg

1156.jpg

So I am guessing he was into Sikhi but may not have actually converted or taken Amrit, and may have just changed his name. During the times of the Gurus also there were many Hindus and Muslims who were premi of Gurujee's charan and Guru ghar, and didn't actually convert to Sikhi.

But I am no one to judge him. Probably he could sing Gurbani with a lot more love than the kind of paid Ragis and Keertanis that exist today.