Hindutva: The Web Of Fascism In India

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really

u guyz are immature

sarpanch bro is doing some good work by making people aware about the threats to sikhism

hes educating sikhs moorakhs like me

and u guyz, instead of supporting him u dissuade him

wjkk wjkf

is he creating awareness or creating more and more hatred against hinduism....??? no wonder why you get PM from hindus because people like sarpanch create threads like this.

bhul chuk maaf karni

wjkk wjkf

We shouldn't live with Hindus for many reasons. Hindus have always betrayed Sikhs. From the time of Gurus, Hindus have always been against Sikhs. You can't find a single name of a Hindu who was loyal to Sikhs. During two holocausts in the 18th century and many wars against Mughals, Sikhs did not receive any help from Hindus, not even from Rajputs and Marathas. It was Hindus who betrayed Sikhs and helped British army to take over Punjab, Khalistan which included all of Pakistan and some of the Indian states like Kashmir, Haryana and Himachal Pardesh. For doing this Hindu Dogras got Kashmir and the rest of the country became part of the British empire. Sikhs had fought for helpless Hindus and freed their women from Muslim invaders for two hundred years and this is how Hindus returned the favor. Even Punjabi Muslims fought against British from the side of the Sikhs but not the Hindus.

haha

well great

if hindus are BAD then whats hurting u in learning about it??

wjkk wjkf

well said. i have learnt about hindu culture because i am not against them and i dont think so that they are bad. just read the banner of this website: number 4: To shed away caste-prejudices, because all human beings are equal.

hahaha

ru joking?

Caste system is deep in the roots of hinduism (gettin into sikhism too, lately)

but yeah don't want to sound anti-hindu, but i dont want to learn about a, well,.... religion that makes no sense

In Bhagvat Purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once Krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him. What kind of God would do that? Is this the kind of love God gives to his children? In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children. This shows how lustful Krishna was...

And he commited one sin of the 5 u cud commit as an hindu. How can he be their god??

hahaha

ru joking?

Caste system is deep in the roots of hinduism (gettin into sikhism too, lately)

but yeah don't want to sound anti-hindu, but i dont want to learn about a, well,.... religion that makes no sense

In Bhagvat Purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once Krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him. What kind of God would do that? Is this the kind of love God gives to his children? In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children. This shows how lustful Krishna was...

And he commited one sin of the 5 u cud commit as an hindu. How can he be their god??

wjkk wjkf

well done mate, you know way more than me about hindu culture.... tell me more, i wanna know more. with guru ji's kirpa, only then i should be able to make my mind as to whats the main differences between the two and unserstand sikhi better.

wjkk wjkf

'sunnybondsingh'

You are vastly oversimplifying the political and historical happenings of the 18th and 19th centuries.

The actions of the Dogras – while I agree was disgusting in the extreme – was not down to their religious beliefs. More accurately, they desired political power. Religion was neither here nor there.

And in any case, since when did Dogras represent all Hindus or all of Hinduism? Your argument is lame.

As for the Rajputs and the Marathas, I think you will find that many of the Misls at different times formed alliances with them against Afghan and Persian invaders and the Mughal Empire.

Your reading of history in religious absolutes is not nuanced and simply not correct. Other factors were at play.

'sunnybondsingh'

You are vastly oversimplifying the political and historical happenings of the 18th and 19th centuries.

The actions of the Dogras – while I agree was disgusting in the extreme – was not down to their religious beliefs. More accurately, they desired political power. Religion was neither here nor there.

And in any case, since when did Dogras represent all Hindus or all of Hinduism? Your argument is lame.

As for the Rajputs and the Marathas, I think you will find that many of the Misls at different times formed alliances with them against Afghan and Persian invaders and the Mughal Empire.

Your reading of history in religious absolutes is not nuanced and simply not correct. Other factors were at play.

wjkk wjkf

confused??? please clearify what u wanna say?

wjkk wjkf