Khalistan: 1st President And Independance Day?

guptveer1469

Well,

Point 1: States of Khalistan

Punjab, Haryana, Himachal and Jammu were a part of Sikh Kingdom and are the must states we should get for Khalistan. In addition we should also get portions of Rajasthan and Gang Doab, since Gang Doab belonged to the Sikhs (Banda Singh Bahadur).

Point 2: Gurudwaras that will be left in India. First of all, what is the importance of all those gurudwaras?? God is supposed to be anywhere and everywhere? So god is not specifically in a House (Gurughar). And yes, the historical gurudwaras are important. But whats a big problem, if we make 2-3 litlle cities like Vatican City. Let me clear of the 5 takhts, only 2 will be left (may waheguru not let that happen); Takht Shri Patna Sahib and Takht Shri HAzoor Sahib. So why can't we create two cities (and other historical gurudwaras) and make them "colonies" of Khalistan..

Well JUST AN IDEA

If i hurt someones feelings, please forgive me

Wjkk Wjkkf

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

point 1: everybody has to be in it together. we all have to either agree or disagree on the issue first.

how we gonna do something for entire koum if entire koum is not agree with it?

we gotta worry about getting everybody to realize the need for it, and the want for it.

everybody has to be in it together, or we'll get nowhere.

first we come together, and then khalistan comes together...

point 2: we all gotta start working towards gurmat practises and forget out the crap we do every day that is pointless for us.

fateh,

Let me tell you one thing bro....People who cry about leadership for a country that has not even been established are those you cannot expect nothing from once the country has been established....Pehla ghar ta bana laiya phir kanda nu paint v maar la geh lol...

No one was or is the president of khalistan...

There is no independence yet so dont you worry about the dates lol...

Sarbat Khalsa gave a hukamnama for the sikh sangat to fight for a free nation....but we are not a free nation yet

Well,

As many people know, The Sarbat Khalsa declared Khalistan independant on April ?29?th, 1986. And I came to know that THEN they had appointed Dr. Jagjit Singh Chauhan, pre. But after a year there was an convention at ?Park Avenue? Gurudwara, and problems arose as many wanted Dr. Gurmit Singh Aulakh as the president of a new council; Council of Khalistan. And that day was October 7th, 1987.

So my 2 questions are,

1) Was Dr. Chauhan the first president of Khalistan? Or atleast can he be regarded as one?

2) What can be said the independance day of Khalistan? April ?29?th or October 7th? If April ?29?th than why is always October 7th mentioned (- on almost all sites).

Bhul Chuk Muaaf Karni Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 2 weeks later...

Some things will unfold over a few decades in some manner unclear now, just like everything else. In the meantime, a lot of heated words about giving definition to something not even remotely in the present are exchanged on an internet forum. That's pretty much the situation for us. Back in India, Punjab is still essentially the same divided, tortured state it ever was...

I just find it hard to expect any meaningful government, even in the status-quo, in a place with so many factions. The common ground, as a few of you hinted, is missing...a few people want, a few don't, most are confused...

Its more of a rallying point, isn't it? Isn't it just a political device to attract votes? Anyone claiming to support Khalistan can instantly gain the support of millions, and the distrust of millions others. But whatever it is, no one is willing to give ground...