Daljit Singh Bittus Confernce On Threats Made To Remove Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale's Portrait

SaRpAnCh

i freakin hate those dame people that talk about political platforms, parties, and gay democracy in every sentance.

how come nobody brung up the fact about guru gobind singh ji? how come nobody brough up something about our past shaheeds and how things got handled back then?

i got really fired up when that damn lady was like "even today you guys feel like pickiing up the sword?"

--wat the hell is that about? oh were supposed to just ignore guru ji's words??

i think bittu would look kick <admin-profanity filter activated> holding hathiar.

Some very informative details given there. It was funny how in the 2nd video on 2 instances someone's cell phone rang to the tune "saare jahaan se acha". The journalists asked their usual mind boggling questions which is what they are paid for. Babbar Shere, no need to talk nonsense. Its easy to sit in USA and talk all about hathiyaar. We got enough Singhs even today in our qaum who can handle those Shiv Sena retards. And Sir Punch, would you be willing to go and participate in your armed struggle? Talk sense. The Singhs there are trying there level best to sort out this situation in a lawful manner. Waheguru forbid if something goes wrong on he 14th, both of you are gonna be sitting your behinds here in the west but its gonna be innocent Sikhs and Hindus back in Punjab who will have to face hell for no fault of theirs. Yes we canNOT be chickens and let those guys do what they want. If needed, and I stress on the IF, Singhs can and will do what Dasmesh Pita said: ਚੁ ਕਾਰ ਅਜ਼ ਹਮਹ ਹੀਲਤੇ ਦਰ ਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ ॥ ਹਲਾਲ ਅਸਤ ਬੁਰਦਨ ਬ ਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰ ਦਸਤ . Atleast let these Singhs try their best without force first. They have seen Punjab burn, they don't want to see it happen again. Looks like you didn't listen to what the Gyani ji was saying. And yes they've warned that if Sant Jee's beadbi happens, then Sikhs will retaliate because they want to make sure that the ones in power don't think we're kidding. What if those Shiv Sena freaks never show up on 14th? What then? Don't advocate violence when you cannot imagine the outcome. I have travelled in Punjab in the late 80s and trust me it was not a good experience. I would never want any Sikh or Hindu to witness those times ever.

Some very informative details given there. It was funny how in the 2nd video on 2 instances someone's cell phone rang to the tune "saare jahaan se acha". The journalists asked their usual mind boggling questions which is what they are paid for. Babbar Shere, no need to talk nonsense. Its easy to sit in USA and talk all about hathiyaar. We got enough Singhs even today in our qaum who can handle those Shiv Sena retards. And Sir Punch, would you be willing to go and participate in your armed struggle? Talk sense. The Singhs there are trying there level best to sort out this situation in a lawful manner. Waheguru forbid if something goes wrong on he 14th, both of you are gonna be sitting your behinds here in the west but its gonna be innocent Sikhs and Hindus back in Punjab who will have to face hell for no fault of theirs. Yes we canNOT be chickens and let those guys do what they want. If needed, and I stress on the IF, Singhs can and will do what Dasmesh Pita said: ਚੁ ਕਾਰ ਅਜ਼ ਹਮਹ ਹੀਲਤੇ ਦਰ ਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ ॥ ਹਲਾਲ ਅਸਤ ਬੁਰਦਨ ਬ ਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰ ਦਸਤ . Atleast let these Singhs try their best without force first. They have seen Punjab burn, they don't want to see it happen again. Looks like you didn't listen to what the Gyani ji was saying. And yes they've warned that if Sant Jee's beadbi happens, then Sikhs will retaliate because they want to make sure that the ones in power don't think we're kidding. What if those Shiv Sena freaks never show up on 14th? What then? Don't advocate violence when you cannot imagine the outcome. I have travelled in Punjab in the late 80s and trust me it was not a good experience. I would never want any Sikh or Hindu to witness those times ever.

All means have failed this is the same war as in 1984 different battle,all just means have failed the UN won't do nothing no one will,it is up to Sikhs,Khalistan or Freedom cannot be gained through what we are doing now ,it is impossible,the good thing about now is the increase in parchaar,and if it takes pics of sant Bhindranwale to re light the fuse then may that be

All means have failed this is the same war as in 1984 different battle,all just means have failed the UN won't do nothing no one will,it is up to Sikhs,Khalistan or Freedom cannot be gained through what we are doing now ,it is impossible,the good thing about now is the increase in parchaar,and if it takes pics of sant Bhindranwale to re light the fuse then may that be

thats what iam sayin