Need Help With Making A Spreasheet System

iaana

WJKK WJKF...

Just making a Macro in Excel..

I know that u click on tools then click macro and record macro. But when u want the macro to get triggered, u have to press Control and another key. But i need a macro that gets triggered by a button/image.. so when u click the image, the macro gets triggered..

is this posible? If so can u help me out please?? grin.gif

WOW!!!.. thanks soo much!!! that was realy great help man!! but i daint quite understand what u were doing near the 55th second where u do the coding part? what was that all about?? wud i need to do that?

any chance i cud get ur email addy for future.. can see ur pritty good with this stuff?

I practically live on sikhsangat, so its best if you post your questions in the techie section if you need any help.

In the 55th second where i am doing a bit of vb coding (A macro is simply a auto generated vb script function) so, you need to attach the click event of the button to this function. So in the script it tells the program to run Macro1 when the button is pressed.