The Message Of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji!

AK-47

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gurdwara Sahib have said we can do the prog, the poster etc will be posted up tonight. But please let people know!

Recently, I've seen a post regarding a Gurdwara Sahib using the sangats golak to extend their community halls instead of using it for the sangat and the youths such as gurmat camps...

However, I think credit needs to be given where it is deserved...The prabhandak committee at Guru Har Rai Gurdwara are always supportive of these types of Programmes and have always supported the youth Gurmat Camps (The Sikh Youth Leadership Camp this weekend for example). I have experienced many prabhandak committees who don't seem to support any type of programmes at all...

BIG UP THE PRABHANDAKS AT THE GURU HAR RAI GURDWARA!!!! :)

respect.gifrespect.gifd_oh.gif(y) :TH: :WW: <_<

post-8943-1196974502.jpg

post-8943-1196974514.jpg

post-8943-1196974522.jpg

post-8943-1196974532.jpg

post-8943-1196974543.jpg

post-8943-1196974558.jpg

To respect sant ji is to understand what he said, waving his photo or wearing his face on a top isnt anywhere near enough.

thats very much true. but what we see nowadays that people who dont accept what Sant Jarnail Singh stands for, they are wearing the tops of Sant Ji...Im sure Sant Ji wont want this, his photo of clothing which all sorts of people wear....

Sounds like a wicked programme. which kirtanie, kathavachaks, kavishari have you got lined up??