The Message Of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji!

AK-47

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBS News asked Sant Ji: 'If I was to tell Americans very briefly what you want, what should I say? What do you want?'

Sant Ji replied: 'We want to bring an end to the slavery which has been

put around the necks of the Sikhs'.

Reasoner further asked: 'Some people, even some Sikhs, say that this is not a religious movement but a political movement. Is that partly true?'

Sant Ji replied: 'No; that is false.'

As far as Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was concerned, his only demand was for freedom to preach his faith.

As Tavleen Singh tells us: 'His philosophy in six words was Nashey chaddo, Amrit chhako, Gursikh bano (Give up addictions, Take Amrit, Become good Sikhs)'.

He also said: 'My mission is to administer Amrit, to explain the meanings of

Gurbani and to teach Gurbani to those around me; ... and (to tell people) that a Hindu should

be a firm Hindu, a Muslim should be a firm Muslim, and a Sikh should be a firm Sikh'.

His preaching was based on love.

He said: 'If we speak to someone with hatred and try to assert our superiority, it will create hatred in the minds of everyone. So long as we have the spirit of love, so long as we have the support of Satguru Hargobind Sahib, the Master of Miri and Piri, is there any power on earth that can subdue us?'

He wanted the Sikhs to: 'come back to Anandpur, their home' by taking Amrit, and become his brothers and sons of Siri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji.

• 2 weeks later...