Every Gurdwara All Over The World Should Install Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's Picture

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another way of recruiting memebers.

If sant ji was here he would not want this as gursikhs like to stay away from getting hunkar.

A good move to add in the musuem but also a time to stay as one and live a jeevan of sant sipahiee.

Can I ask what if sant ji did not come back? Or someone pretended to be him? As i would not put it pass the gov of india

Guest peacemaker

I don't know about this. I know some people who got caught up in the 84 movement and they have some bad blood towards Sant Ji. I'm sure there are many people like this.

Guest peacemaker
peacemaker those people are probably jholi jhaks of the rakhsas raaj hindustan, so why would a gurmukh like yourslef give it a second thought?

First, I'm not a gurmukh. Second, I believe everyone should feel comfortable in gurdwara from all walks of life. And I do agree that Sant ji wouldn't want his picture there. IMHO, the only pictures of individuals should be of Gurus.

It's unfortunate that we as Sikhs have lost the very key message of our Gurus. Gurdwaras and Takhats were appointed SEPERATE from each other, this was incredible forsight from our amazing Gurus as to keep the spiritual Guru Ghar AUTONOMOUS from political stances, instead today have meshed both and bicker about politics within our own Guru's home, and the message has been lost.

Great Idea....I know Gurdwaras that have mini museums in which pictures of Sikh History are present and captions on the bottom of the pictures give a short summary....if the Sikh Sangat could do something like this it would be great....

peacemaker those people are probably jholi jhaks of the rakhsas raaj hindustan, so why would a gurmukh like yourslef give it a second thought?

First, I'm not a gurmukh. Second, I believe everyone should feel comfortable in gurdwara from all walks of life. And I do agree that Sant ji wouldn't want his picture there. IMHO, the only pictures of individuals should be of Gurus.

you may be right , but the picture is in a museum with about 100 other pictures of prminnet people from sikh history. if people dont wanna go to the mueseum thats fine as well. however if someone decides against goign Darbar Sahib cos Sant Ji's pic is in the museum, i couldnt give a monkeys. And there are no pictures only made up fake pictures of our Gurus.

I would rather have our leaders spread sant ji katha on gurbani, dharam yudh morcha tapes than sant ji picture. Message is more important than messenger i m sure sant ji himself would agree with that. If this move is for remembering our shaheeds,then i agree with vicky singh, if we honor one shaheed offically have special designated area for sant ji and then we should think about creating art gallery for all the shaheeds of the panth. It be nice to see change in all the gurdwaras across punjab.

Sadly look at the sikh youths abroad it appears their sikhi started from 1984 shaheeds, i dont know much about puratan shaheeds like- baba maharaj singh ji, baba bir singh ji narungabad and many others .

I would rather have our leaders spread sant ji katha on gurbani, dharam yudh morcha tapes than sant ji picture. Message is more important than messenger i m sure sant ji himself would agree with that. If this move is for remembering our shaheeds,then i agree with vicky singh, if we honor one shaheed offically have special designated area for sant ji and then we should think about creating art gallery for all the shaheeds of the panth. It be nice to see change in all the gurdwaras across punjab.

Sadly look at the sikh youths abroad it appears their sikhi started from 1984 shaheeds, i dont know much about puratan shaheeds like- baba maharaj singh ji, baba bir singh ji narungabad and many others .

I see your point but this could work the other way around. Maybe by seeing Sant Ji picture the youth and sangat might get inspired to listen to katha and dharam yudh morcha tapes of Sant Ji. Thats how it worked for me.