Is This Our Time?

Babbar Shere

Some of you guys may have noticed, in many of my threads, i alwasy end it with:

Listen to katha, read bani, take amrit and prepare ourselves because our time will come.

There are many many singhs that await the return of sant ji, and that whole belief that he will come back and finish morcha.

Well ive been thinking about this, and maybe iam just crazy or something but i feel that that belief has come true. Sant ji has come back.

The picture of him getting put up at Darbar Sahib is sign of his return singho.

There is more to my reason feeling this way, but thats a bit complicated, anyways

Look at whats happening with this picture being put up, congress and gov. and all the people who opposed Sant ji back in the 80's are started to get scared again. They want the picture removed from darbar sahib.

These people wanted sant ji removed from darbar sahib back in the 80's as well.

Its all starting to tie in. I dont know, but its making alot of sence to me.

This is the time we have been waiting for singho....

everyday since the picture was put up, more and more things are starting to go around the gov. with the name of sant ji in the middle of them.

this was the same type of things going around back in the 80s.

back then the gov. feared too much support for sant ji, and thats why they attacked guru ji.

and now the gov. is getting to that same feeling.

if we love sant ji, if we love our sikhy, if we have respect for the blook shed by our brothers in tasting shaheedi, if we have respect guru ji, then we should show our support.

and then people ask well iam just normal average person, how do i show support?

well.....listen to katha, read bani, and take amrit. those were the messages of sant ji back in the 80's. we need to prepare our selves singho...because our time has come.......

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yuppp the timee is comingg this is tha time to fix our jeevans we neeeda try comparing our jeevans to the singhs of the morcha back in the 70's and 80's because thats the levell we neeeda be at sant jee is under the hukam of all purakh, as baba jee said in there bachan, once sant jee comes back there will be no time for bhagtee then it must be donee nowwwwwww

WGJKK-WGJKF

YES, THIS IS OUR TIME. THE TIME OF RETOURN

SIKH DHARMA BHAIBANDI

HISPANOAMERICAN SIKH MISSION

Tahim 964 -Montevideo -Uruguay - South America

(005982) 3551299

movil: 094 597 223

our is the only web sikh in spanish

http://sikhdharmabhaibandi.blogspot.com

please visit and moral support

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Some of you guys may have noticed, in many of my threads, i alwasy end it with:

Listen to katha, read bani, take amrit and prepare ourselves because our time will come.

There are many many singhs that await the return of sant ji, and that whole belief that he will come back and finish morcha.

Well ive been thinking about this, and maybe iam just crazy or something but i feel that that belief has come true. Sant ji has come back.

The picture of him getting put up at Darbar Sahib is sign of his return singho.

There is more to my reason feeling this way, but thats a bit complicated, anyways

Look at whats happening with this picture being put up, congress and gov. and all the people who opposed Sant ji back in the 80's are started to get scared again. They want the picture removed from darbar sahib.

These people wanted sant ji removed from darbar sahib back in the 80's as well.

Its all starting to tie in. I dont know, but its making alot of sence to me.

This is the time we have been waiting for singho....

everyday since the picture was put up, more and more things are starting to go around the gov. with the name of sant ji in the middle of them.

this was the same type of things going around back in the 80s.

back then the gov. feared too much support for sant ji, and thats why they attacked guru ji.

and now the gov. is getting to that same feeling.

if we love sant ji, if we love our sikhy, if we have respect for the blook shed by our brothers in tasting shaheedi, if we have respect guru ji, then we should show our support.

and then people ask well iam just normal average person, how do i show support?

well.....listen to katha, read bani, and take amrit. those were the messages of sant ji back in the 80's. we need to prepare our selves singho...because our time has come.......

BRILLIANT POST.... d_oh.gif :WW: respect.gif

Guest peacemaker

I love when people talk like this. Yes, the writing in the sky is clear and our time has come, but it's up to all of us to cease the moment. Remember, power flows to the one that knows how, desire alone is not enough.

I love when people talk like this. Yes, the writing in the sky is clear and our time has come, but it's up to all of us to cease the moment. Remember, power flows to the one that knows how, desire alone is not enough.

lol Did you miss the part of listening to katha, reading bani, and taking amrit? because that would be our "how"