Stop Anti-muslim Threads

mophlrkb

lol ive just checked out the site and on the whole it seemed to contain nothing offesive towards sikhi but simply a lack of depth and understanding of sikhi and Dhur Ki Bani..............

If a "sikh" is to convert then i dont realy think they knew what sikhi was in the first place.............so hey wotever path takes them to God....................let them be happy innit...........but i tell u this, u will never here of a True Gur Ka Sikh turn his back on his Sat Guru and enter the "religion" cycle......whether it be Islam, Christianity or any other "religion".......sikhi is beyond religion, social, policitcal census...........it is about Love and leading a simple, pure life full of love and sharda for waheguru................

bhul chuck maafi

So "sikhi" is the only "religion" on this planet that can say it is a way of life?

religion does not come into sikhi, for me, religion and sikhi are two very contrasting views...........for some their religion is their way of life and sikhi is devised, primarialy of Love..................and THAT forms the basis of sikhi itself and not bounds to the chains of the "religion" and all its entangments