Stop Anti-muslim Threads

mophlrkb

What purpose does discussing incest with the singling out of Muslims serve? I'm not sure if you know or not, but 'marrying couzins' is not very uncommon in the sikh/punjabi communities. The point here is not that discussing incest is right or wrong, but i's the intentions behind making a topic that is aimed at and singling out the Muslim community.

Also, if we take a second and think, we'll notice that most (if not all) threads that are anti-hindu, anti-muslim are created by only a few members.

And, enough of this "if you don't want to read it, don't click it" stuff. I'm an active member of this forum; a forum that is representing the SIKH COMMUNITY. I's nah only my right, but also my duty to help keep the quality of this forum as high as possible, and to keep the any rubbish that puts down other faiths or beliefs off this forum, as it does NOT depict wha sikhi stands for.

Guest peacemaker
wsalam! lol thankyou, have just been busy with studies but I have popped in every so often just havent posted in a long while, hope you are well <_<

As-Salāmu `Alayki, Yasmin! Anaa ataHaddath faqaT qaliil min aläarabiyya. Anaa saäiid jiddan bimuqaabalatak. :)

This isn't about the incest topic.

Wow, you're a little confused.

read the first post in this thread. in fact, i'll quote it for you.

Thank goodness the MODS have seen sense and closed the most recent post by sikh-youth-uk about the incest issue and Muslim....seems like EVERYONE is jumping on the band wagon and criticising any aspect of Islam for the purpose or stirring debate...which is probably not very constructive at all.
Also, if we take a second and think, we'll notice that most (if not all) threads that are anti-hindu, anti-muslim are created by only a few members.

And??

and... that should tell you that some people on here have a hidden agenda to defame and put down other faiths. when its the same people over and over posting threads to make hindus or muslims look bad and what not, what does that tell you?

Get over yourself. You don't represent the Sikh community. Its a group effort...other people represent it. Tell me when Guru Nank Dev Ji at Hardwar told the pandits they were stupid for throwing water to their ancestors - was that putting down their beliefs? Sikhi does not discrimate against people thats the core. If something is not correct then sikhi clearly says so.

please learn to read my posts properly before you comment. you already mis-read the comment i made in the 'facial hair' thread, and now you're doing it again.

Where have I said 'I REPRESENT THE SIKH COMMUNITY'??? If you actually read my post, you'll notice I said this FORUM is representing the Sikh community.

Do you konw what the point of that sakhi was??? The point is that empty rituals will not get you far in your spirituality or connection with God. He did not tell them they were STUPID, he made a point by 'watering his khet' back in his own Pind. Guru Nanak Dev Jee was a GURU. He made a point by telling them what they are doing is not a part of their faith and it will not help them spiritually.

Next time there is a topic how about you discuss the questions and answer them rather than moan.

Next time, READ what I write before you reply to my post.

Thank you.

What purpose does discussing incest with the singling out of Muslims serve? I'm not sure if you know or not, but 'marrying couzins' is not very uncommon in the sikh/punjabi communities. The point here is not that discussing incest is right or wrong, but i's the intentions behind making a topic that is aimed at and singling out the Muslim community.

This isn't about the incest topic. I don't understand why people like you post on topics saying you don't like the question!? Do u even realise how this makes u sound like a moaner eg in the sikh ritual thread. At the end of the day this is a discussion board. The purpose is to discuss the topic not to listen to your emotions.

And??

And, enough of this "if you don't want to read it, don't click it" stuff.

Your getting told this cos u don't stick to the discussion - how many times have I read u agreeing for someone to go off and do naam simran or say whats the point of this....clearly you have got issues.

I'm an active member of this forum; a forum that is representing the SIKH COMMUNITY. I's nah only my right, but also my duty to keep the quality of this forum as high as possible, and to keep the any rubbish that puts down other faiths or beliefs off this forum, as it does NOT depict wha sikhi stands for.

Get over yourself. You don't represent the Sikh community. Its a group effort...other people represent it. Tell me when Guru Nank Dev Ji at Hardwar told the pandits they were stupid for throwing water to their ancestors - was that putting down their beliefs? Sikhi does not discrimate against people thats the core. If something is not correct then sikhi clearly says so. Next time there is a topic how about you discuss the questions and answer them rather than moan.

no, guru nanak dev ji showed hardwar what they where doing has no meaning, he didnt say they were stupid, he showed them by throwing water the other way that there was no point for it. They then clicked on that guru ji was right and they were wrong so no he wasnt putting down their beliefs