New Blog For Youth

machete

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg this blog just gets bad from worse, its just too conterversial, what planet are the people who make it living on? lolol they lost the plot

conterversial, what the hell is that supposed to mean? Sounds like a computer game.

If you meant controversial then I don't think it is. The views stated on the blog resemble views of Puraatan Sikhi and Puraatan Gursikh. The only thing controversial nowadays is when people have the audacity to question the authenticity of Gurbani!

If that's true that people are ripping Raagmala Sahib Ji out of Gutka Sahibs then there will be big consequences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The treatment dished out to Bhaniara shown in my avataar might be carried out again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
i think its controversial....

Frankly, it looks like the person creating it had a political agenda more than anything, and used religion as a vehicle to express his hate...

WJKK WJKF

Used religion as a vehicle to express his hate?

Hate for what?

Lack of unity in the panth?

Beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib being at a Gay wedding?

Disrespect for equality and Huamnamma from Akhal Takht regarding tables in the Langar Hall?

Talking in th Dabar Sahib?

Unappropriate dress sense in the Gurudwara?

Disregard of Raag Mala as bani?

So-called Sikhs eating meat?

Beadbi of Bani

Beadbi of our Guru's roop in Bollywood films?

Hindu practises infiltrating Sikhi?

Sikhs as second-class citizens in India (HINDUstan)

Drugs and Alcohol and meat eating rife in our communities?

Corruption in our Gurudwarae?

People not treating Guru Granth Sahib with due respect?

People thiking Naamdhari's, Nirankari's and Rhadasoami's being part of Sikhi and thus acceptable?

If this i what 'he' is hating, then we should all be haters!!!!

WJKK WJKF

Lets not blast emotions around so freely.

That site has a number of posts with some very graphic images. Also, most of the text does not have a moderate opinion, but rather something very radical. The Muslim and Hindu shown killing goats are meant to incite hate and dislike. And so are dozens of other pictures.

See, I know you're going to play the victim card and legitimately claim that yes, we are not treated equally, and yes, there have been several crimes committed against us throughout our history and especially in recent times. But that is a non-sequitur. It does not follow. What I mean is that it has no impact on what we're talking about: whether this site is "controversial" or not. I conclude from what I see that it is, and I've shown you a few pieces of evidence.

Now, go ahead and play the victim card, but it wouldn't change the facts. That site is pretty much controversial. Or at the very least, it is politically-motivated.