Christmas

Kharku

Celebrating Chritmas  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Celebrate It

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't celebrate it but respect it.

dont worry........the BIG Eid coming up in February i think so u can up on the celebrations then :TH:

if im honest i love the christmas spirit i put a christmas tree up and everything..................... :D

"patiently waits for the hate msges to begin" <_<

"Rocking around the Christmas tree,

Have a happy holiday

Everyone dancing merrily

In the new old-fashioned way. "

and i love watching Home Alone 2 Lost in New York every christmas............woohooooooooooooo

I think when theres nothing wrong with respects and at times celebrations another way of life or culture.............Sikhi is not about judge or condemning other people beliefs............is about love, tolerance and seeing waheguru in all, including those who celebrate christmas :)

Happy Holidays to everyone at SS hearye.gif

I don't know if I actually CELEBRATE it but... it's the one time of the year when the entire family's holidays fall on the same few days. Therefore it allows us to get together, spend time with the people who we normally wouldnt at any other time...plus my 2 bros and I have our b'days in december so it kinda makes it extra special to get to spend that time with family, we can go Gurudwara together...and not forgetting the best movies come on in December hahaha. Polar Express Rocks!

I think Xmas is more of a holiday period, not a celebration of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth (for Sikhs)...besides some people think he was born at another time.....my Bibi gets us a present on Xmas, but she dont really know who Jesus WAS! It would be nice if we had this kinda time to celebrate Gurpurab's and Vaisakhi together...lol sorry if I ranted there

I love XMAS....my brother gives me 200 quid, my mom and dad give me a cheesy card with a teddy bear sitting in a racing card....my nani gives me 5 pounds.

My dad cooks his 'once a year potato onion and black peper pie', mom makes rock hard sprouts (dad complains that he always gets soft boiled vegetables), brother makes his usual cake (eggless) and cheesecake.

We all enjoy cheap crackers that my dad bought from the market that don't go bang and give out stupid little gifts....

Then we all pretend to enjoy a posh drink (which is really that fizzy red drink that comes in a bottle and costs about 2 quid from Asda).

Ahh...the joys of xmas

tell me what i said that ticked you off?

did i make fun of christianity? no!

did i say christians are wrong? no!

did i say Jesus was wrong? no!

did i say that only Sikhy is right? no!

did i say disrespect any faith? no!

did i say what christians need to be doing? no!

You come in here and read one of my post and decided to explode without even reading my others ones.

Celebrate what you want, go do what you want on christmas, go put up what ever lights you want. Go sing what ever song you want.

Since you wanna invite me so much stuff, ok. fine.

Tell me which christmas song guru gobind singh ji sang? tell me how many presents he handed out on dec. 25th. Tell me how many lights he put up, tell me how and christmas trees he put up. Tell me what he did on that day that people say is celebrating christmas. ??????????