Christmas

Kharku

Celebrating Chritmas  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Celebrate It

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't celebrate it but respect it.

Think we should respect it and no associate it with generally immoral things such as drinking and smoking because after all its religion and jesus did bhagtee too! I think its disrespectful that your a associating these things with a religious festival. Its up to u if u wanna celebrate it.. its not like people celebrate christmas for the religious reasons anyway! its more of a materialistic celebration!

so was jesus materialistic? is that a good thing that people dont celebrate it for religious reasons? come on man you dont make sence....

you too misunderstood my post. omg!!! read the entire thread with all replies people, before you go and make your acusations. read my posts again...

Guest peacemaker
How do you know WHY ANYONE CELEBRATES ANYTHING???? Can you read people's minds???

WELL DUH! of course i cant - but that is the general modern view... you can do a survey if u want <_< half the people are not even christian!

OMG!! I FEEL STUPID NOW!! You were talking in regards to BABBAR! I misunderstood what you wrote. That's why I deleted it. Sorryyy :WW:

LISTEN TO THE TRUTH!

It's the most wonderful time of the year

With the kids jingle-belling

And everyone telling you

Be of good cheer

It's the hap-happiest season of all

With those holiday greetings

And great happy meetings

When friends come to call

It's the hap-happiest season of all

There'll be parties for hosting

Marshmallows for roasting

And caroling out in the snow

There'll be scary ghost stories

And tales of the glories

Of Christmases long, long ago

There'll be much mistletoe-ing

And hearts will be glowing

When loved ones are near

How do you know WHY ANYONE CELEBRATES ANYTHING???? Can you read people's minds???

WELL DUH! of course i cant - but that is the general modern view... you can do a survey if u want <_< half the people are not even christian!

ok thats fine. take as many surveys as you want. surverys can be taken for anything.

but does that make it ok for us, as in SIKHS (not anybody else, but us) to celebrate it?

Well personally i don't see the reason why anyone would want to - as a sikh! whats the point. maybe when ur little and u want all the presents and stuff. But c'mon.. growing up christmas has become meaningless to me. yes, the atmospheres nice and everything but its only propaganda that leads u to think its such a "special" time of year. i just lyk the snow hehe