Christmas

Kharku

Celebrating Chritmas  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Celebrate It

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't celebrate it but respect it.

oh great, really bad timing to change poll options, now its looks like poeple dont respect christmas cause before that vote was not up, and now it is but people already said no and cant vote again, that just makes it look bad....

lol,

MOD's/Admins just delete this topic and someone start a new one with the same poll options as now <_<

yeah my point went a bit far aswell,

But just live with it...we're in western countries..LET'S JUST JOIN IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT. lool <_<

Lets not be so narrow minded.

so narrow? people gave their lives for our faith. they would not even say that they didnt believe in guru ji. as those would be just words coming out of your mouth. so were those people narrow? Guru ji shed his whole familes blood for the chardi kala of panth, and now were saying dont be so narrow? come on guys....

maybe you got me wrong the first time. I HAVE 100% RESPECT FOR CHRISTMAS AND CHRISTANS. I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHYING AGAINST ANYBODY'S RELIGONG OR THEIR FAITH, AND I WOULD NEVER TRY AND BRING SOMEBODY DOWN BY USING THEIR FAITH AS AN EXAMPLE.

yea were in western countries, which is the whole problem. in western countries the cultures goes totally against our religion and our faith, so do we just ignore our faith becasue we live in western coutries? thats the damn problem with everybody's attidue.

"oh come on man, this is america, shave that beard for god sake!!"

you guys ever hear of what Sant Maskeen Ji used to say about western countires and the people that live in em?

But just live with it...we're in western countries..LET'S JUST JOIN IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT. lool <_<

so narrow? people gave their lives for our faith. they would not even say that they didnt believe in guru ji. as those would be just words coming out of your mouth. so were those people narrow? Guru ji shed his whole familes blood for the chardi kala of panth, and now were saying dont be so narrow? come on guys....

maybe you got me wrong the first time. I HAVE 100% RESPECT FOR CHRISTMAS AND CHRISTANS. I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHYING AGAINST ANYBODY'S RELIGONG OR THEIR FAITH, AND I WOULD NEVER TRY AND BRING SOMEBODY DOWN BY USING THEIR FAITH AS AN EXAMPLE.

yea were in western countries, which is the whole problem. in western countries the cultures goes totally against our religion and our faith, so do we just ignore our faith becasue we live in western coutries? thats the damn problem with everybody's attidue.

you guys ever hear of what Sant Maskeen Ji used to say about western countires and the people that live in em?

aite man...cool it. Let's just live in peace :)

i'll make a thread of what I mean about our "Narrow-Mind" later. I didn't just say that about you, so chill.

As I said before lets just join in with the christmas spirit without celebrating.

And I did vote for "No I don't celebrate it" so calm down.

Guest peacemaker

If you say it's a dumb question, Babbar, that's fair, but that's how I felt when you tried to compare a sikh celebrating Christmas, to asking someone if they smoke weed here.

Now we're even.

P.S. What did Sant Maskeen say about people in western countries?

If you say it's a dumb question, Babbar, that's fair, but that's how I felt when you tried to compare a sikh celebrating Christmas, to asking someone if they smoke weed here.

Now we're even.

P.S. What did Sant Maskeen say about people in western countries?

no no no. you misunderstood me. christmas has nothing to do with sikhy

smoking has nothing to do with sikhy. drinking has nothing to do with sikhy. shaving has nothing to do with sikhy. there all in common as towards "having nothing to do with sikhy"thats the situation for a sikh.

your thinking like that for everybody. You thought that "supposed i were white, and i smoked weed. ok thats considered bad, and then i go celebrate christmas, which is also bad?? no no no,obviously its totally fine, but not for guru ka sikh. so you misunderstood me.

going against panth is going against panth. wrong is wrong no matter what it is.

were even? even over what?

aite man...cool it. Let's just live in peace :)

i'll make a thread of what I mean about our "Narrow-Mind" later. I didn't just say that about you, so chill.

As I said before lets just join in with the christmas spirit without celebrating.

And I did vote for "No I don't celebrate it" so calm down.

i am calm bro....