Nexus Between Sikh Parchariks And The Rss Revealed At Rulda Son's Funeral

SaRpAnCh

If you read the actual article, you'll see it was not an "RSS program" but a FUNERAL. I have old friends from school who are complete atheists, some are fanatic Muslims, but the pyar remains - if invited I'd still go to their funerals and show sympathy to their parents.

Amazing how quickly we judge - listen to Giani Thakur Singh's Katha for who he really is.

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Penji i think your on about Baba Thakur Singh Ji, this is some other guy not the chardi kalaa Baba Thakur Singh Ji.

baba thakur snigh jee and giani thakur singh jee are 2 different ppl, baba thakur singh jee was a brahm giani and karajkari mukhi of damdamitaksal and giani thakur singh jee is a student of taksal, who does good katha (probably the best at the moment)

and as always, panthic.org need any excuse to indirectly cuss taksal . . . . oh well.

If you read the actual article, you'll see it was not an "RSS program" but a FUNERAL. I have old friends from school who are complete atheists, some are fanatic Muslims, but the pyar remains - if invited I'd still go to their funerals and show sympathy to their parents.

Amazing how quickly we judge - listen to Giani Thakur Singh's Katha for who he really is.

And don't believe everything you read on "Panthic Weekly" either.

Spot on

Akal Thakt has openly said in the sandesh not TO ASSOCIATE with RSS,and what do these so called leaders do go assosicte with them,it does not matter about what the function was we cannot associate with them,anyone who does disobeys Akal Thakt's Hukam on the issue,and that is exactly what these people have done.Even if you tell a 10 yr old not to go a certain place he/she wouldn't go ,BUT GROWN MEN who know more about Sikhism,and the RSS then your average kid are still going to their funerals and so on,and serves Rulda right his son's dead thats what happens when you go agianst Khalsa Panth,your whole world falls apart.

At first I was so surprised.....after seeing these pictures I didn't know what to believe....so I went asked one of my relatives who are close with DDT....he told me that the reason Giani Thakur Singh went to the program was to get these people who are a part of the RSS "Sikh" wing to come back and embrace Sikhi (trying to break them away from the RSS). He added that boycotting will not solve anything, as the problem will never be directly addressed, only truth, understanding and reason can bring these people back onto the path of Sikhi. He used the example of the Dera Sacha Sauda, where the Akal Takht has called for a boycot but Sikhs are still talking with its members in order to save them from this falsehood and bring them back to Sikhi.

I just want to say that the RSS uses lies to spread it ideology. Some examples are the Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa was a Hindu who had a beard, wore a turban but had a shaved head. That Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Ji was wearing a janeeoo when Guru Ji performed the ultimate Kurbani, that Guru Ji head was cut but the 'sacred' janeeoo was not. That Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji got the hukam and 5 kakars from Hindu gods to establish the Khalsa, including the Kachera from Hanooman (can't remember the other dieties mentioned). Its just lies on top of lies, paap on top of paap and one day its going come crashing down on these people.

Sikhi is about the Truth and the Truth will prevail.

eh mata devi, guru nanak dey ghar charu mardi aa

<_< yeah Giani Jee says that in his katha

phew i msorry i saw that article and the pics and got realy freaked out cos i didnt know what to make of them............Giani Jee katha is totally amazing man and im whole-heartely ashamed for doubting his intent

forgive me sangat jio

:mellow: