Amu - An Amazing Film

kaal_tuhi

Any site offering free download of this movie ? grin.gif

We love free stuff eh :@ . I never seen so many Indian at Old Navy store but yesterday you know why? Because they had sale 50% off. Desies were all staring at each other and bumping into each other. Speaking punjabi style english loudly :lol:

We want to support this kind of movie like AMU. Please buy the dvd.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We love free stuff eh :@ . I never seen so many Indian at Old Navy store but yesterday you know why? Because they had sale 50% off. Desies were all staring at each other and bumping into each other. Speaking punjabi style english loudly :lol:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

there is a site where u can legally download the movie for free

basicly when u sighn up for free you can download 3 movies for free

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Guest PunjabSingh

I asked for free download bcoz it is not possible to get the DVD delivered from USA or any where outside India to here .

I bought 2 items on ebay from USA : one of which never arrived :sady: whereas for the other one they had to send it again .

When Im having so much trouble getting ordinary products delivered to Punjab from outside India then how can I expect the DVD and particularly a film like AMU to reach here ?

However,if some site allows downloading by paying through Paypal then that would have been alright .

Even Credit card will not work for most people in Punjab bcoz they simply dont have one.

Anyway I have found a site which offers first 3 free downloads of movies .Ive downloaded about 50% of the movie yesterday and today again I'll have to sit down from 2am to 8am to download as that is the time when my ISP allows free download :@

They call this free internet time from 2am to 8am (Punjab time) as Happy hours :lol:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i just watched it (english subtitles), it gave me chills, justice is coming. Be sure to suggest this to any non-sikhs who have an interest in alternative movies, as the style was like that of an art movie, it is a great way to spread information on the evil riots. The director bibi shonali bose should be thanked a million times for her seva.

there should be a website dedicated soley to nov 84 for non-sikhs, leaving out khalistan as there is no reason why non-sikhs would care about that. They would care about the riots though, and rightly so.

vaheguroo vahegurooo