~! Danger Of Bhausaria Mindset In The Panth !~

N30S1NGH

Right to continue with my rant and to show i am capable at picking threads on all jatha bandis.

A recent example of Gurbani being altered has been in the MP3 CD set released by Damdami Taksal of Shud Guru Granth Sahib Paath. In which Bhai Pishoria changed three lines of gurbani.

Another is the difference between the Chaupai Sahib in the Dasam Granth and that of Taksali Gutke. The line in the Dasam Granth is 'Sagree Srist Dikhai Achambhav' while in the Taksali Gutke it is 'Sigree Srist Dikhai Achambhav'

Again why has taksal not been approached about this issue and been asked to either correct it or authenticate how the bani is shud and of puratan birs!

I know we are going off on a tangent but thought it should have been mentioned earlier

Right to continue with my rant and to show i am capable at picking threads on all jatha bandis.

A recent example of Gurbani being altered has been in the MP3 CD set released by Damdami Taksal of Shud Guru Granth Sahib Paath. In which Bhai Pishoria changed three lines of gurbani.

Another is the difference between the Chaupai Sahib in the Dasam Granth and that of Taksali Gutke. The line in the Dasam Granth is 'Sagree Srist Dikhai Achambhav' while in the Taksali Gutke it is 'Sigree Srist Dikhai Achambhav'

Again why has taksal not been approached about this issue and been asked to either correct it or authenticate how the bani is shud and of puratan birs!

I know we are going off on a tangent but thought it should have been mentioned earlier

kam veer, is that one was posted on sikhawareness cds were converted by gurmatveechar by mistake, as soon they realized that there was mistakes they quickly took it off.

Yes Veer Ji they are the same cds, the have had 3 lines of bani changed in them and due to this they were taken off the net very quickly.

All this thread shows is the number of differences between practices and views, how can we ever have panthic ekta!

Do you know who is "Bhai Pishoria Singh" ? anything about him? took vidya from mehta taksal or bhindran taksal?

Also panthic ekta is not possible , only could be possible gy guru's grace/bhramgyani karak mahapursh lets be honest after clearing your mind, if one looks at sikhi from guru's time to this day- its evident that sikhi is divided into two categories- one is modern day sikhi and one is traditional sikhi, going deeper within traditional sikhi, its further "diversified" not divided into many spiritual school of thoughts which is totally understandable if one looks at the structure of gurbani, guru's aim is unity within diversity.

However as much we like to claim traditional sikhi as gospel truth (parchand sach), it is also true there are many socio-religous-economic-political issues within tradional sikhi which modern day sikhi does not ie- homosexuality, caste discrimation, gender discrimation, phedophiles, fight over sants gaddi/ mahantship, sexual abuse, hostility between factions between traditional sikh orders.

Nevertheless despite of socio-religious-economic-political issues , speaking from adhyatamic perspective i have to be honest- traditional sikhi provides more depth and better understanding of gurmat message, nirgun/sargun atma/paratma. It provides nichor of guru's message -tat gyan of sikhi in form of adhyatmic kathas/teekas/steeks. It also provides living examples of serving humanity - by setting up free dispensires, hospitals, ayurvedic/homeopathy centers, bhramvidya centers, yoga centers for benefiting human kind not just an self centered approach(acts done always some expectations/profits/fame in mind) by modern day sikhs who are obessed with khalsa panth image in western world, sikh identity, Khalistan, and khalsa panth supermacy.

This thread was never intended to be as bhasuaria vs samparda. Its meant to underline the dangerous mindset of bhausaria panthis who are Obsessesed with reforming sikhi by tampering with gurbani.

just like to make a correction of statement which was made before in this thread by me- i was misinformed that prof sahib singh didnt beleive in satai balvandaie vaar. I am sorry for any offense caused by my bold statement which should have been double verified before by me. will be extra cautious next time

• 4 weeks later...

I rememeber once listening to Giani Thaur Singh of Taksal. He told how there are diiferecnes in Dasam Guru Bani in saroops of Dasam Guru Granth. These however were very sublte differences and usaully were a bindi, sihari ounkar etc missing. the reason he gave for this was that many copies were made from many diiferent people, usually from the poets in Guru's court. These differences jus caried on. However Giani Ji said that how you have learnt the Dasam Guru Bani , just read it like that, if you are used to it.

one example he gave was

sivgun ko sav gun sukh dio

savgun ko...

So also in the santhiya class that is held at Wednesfield Gurdwara mondays 6 - 7pm , ( please attend) it was noticed that the shardallus having gutkas from diffferent samprdayes were reading one or 2 words different, when reading Dasam Guru Bani. we told them exactly the same thing what Giani Ji sed, just read it how it is.

There were many different saroops of Dasam Guru, usually the same bani but in different order, until about 1894, correct me if im wrong, when the panth parwaan saroop that we have today was accepted.

• 2 months later...
Its hard to Differentiate a bibi wearing a patka or chunni with a muslim women. Where as a Babi wearing a dastar, you can tell straight away she is a singni of Guru Gobing Singh

This is not true because Muslims wear turbans, Christans and Jews used to wear Turbans. And how many Sikhs today are being confused to being a Muslim, no matter what Pugh or Patkha style you wear? Go to any Islamic country (where sikhi is not known) and the Muslims would even think your Muslim.

The Dastarah/Turbans were worn by Warriors in battle because it protecting them from blows to the head. When Guru Har Gobind started the Akali movement Guru Ji asked them to wear Turbans.

Now what im going to say is controversial to most Sikhs on this forum. Guru Nanak used to wear a topi (Hat). If you see old pictures of Guru Nanak Dev Ji he is seen wearing a Seli topi which is worn by Holy men but im guessing im not going to get anyone agreeing with me because "old pictures theses days there are considered Anti-Sikh". And Shia Muslims have soo much love for Guru Nanak and think of Guru Ji as a great Sufi Saint.