The Iphone

Akaali

Nokia N95 is widely available in states. Nokia has huge store in chicago, new york. All nseries phones including n95 comes unlocked. You can get nokia n95 from tiger direct, mobile planet, nokia store and any gsm mobile providers.

Yeah, but there's two big differences between my phone and your phone.

Number 1) You say widely available, but it's not offered by any US carriers, which will incur additional prices besides just buying the phone.

Number 2) The price is ridiculous. Cnet-

http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/nokia-...7-32085029.html

says the prices is anywhere from 560-775. Depending one what carrier you're going to, the first month that you pay for the phone and plan and everything, you could be paying newhere from 600 to 700 dollars. And that's the conservative estimate.

Aside from a couple of specs here and there, there's not that much difference here (i.e., 2 MP camera vs. 5 MP camera). But the big picture here, is that these are still just phones, and pieces of technology that will doubtlessly be replaced easily and quickly. Only spend what you can afford, and be prepared to use these things for a while. As a general rule, I go out and buy the best I can afford at the time, and hold on to it for as long as possible (in the case of phones, 2-3 years). The better a piece of technology is, or the more sophisticated it is, the longer you should hold on to it before replacing it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic