Rare Pics Of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawalae

kam1825

This is really really good to saw all these swroops of sant ji with his complete jatha

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really really good to saw all these swroops of sant ji with his complete jatha

Yea but I never see Sant ji with Sodhi or Cherreau, does anybody gots pics of both or one of em atlest with sant ji?

Does anybody know if Sodhi, and Cherreau were shaheed at the 1984 attack or befor or after the attack?

Yea but I never see Sant ji with Sodhi or Cherreau, does anybody gots pics of both or one of em atlest with sant ji?

Does anybody know if Sodhi, and Cherreau were shaheed at the 1984 attack or befor or after the attack?

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ji Bhai Sodhi Jee got shaheedi before the atteck on 17th of april 1984 just a few yards way from sri darbar sahib and Bhai Cherreau got shaheedi in 1988

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ji Bhai Sodhi Jee got shaheedi before the atteck on 17th of april 1984 just a few yards way from sri darbar sahib and Bhai Cherreau got shaheedi in 1988

are there any pics of them with sant ji? i head Sodhi was really close to sant ji, and that he killed off many many bad people. He was the only one who knew how to fire that one gun that took out helicptor or something. No other singhs knew how to use it.

• 3 weeks later...