Online Paath

Akaali

Can we first try it ?? just like make one date and *universal time*.. daljeet bro.. u decide it and let us know

Khalsa ji, we should do it so that it suits everyone's timing. I think the sangat should decide, what time they want to do it. Usually we'll have timing, but whenever anyone can log on there should be paath going on. So whatever time of the day I log on I can just tune-in to whoever is doing paath.

I think the first time we do it, it should be a set date. Anytime is good for me! :nihungsmile:

Bhul chuk maaf!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

me, kaur_khalistani_lioness and singhni4life voice chatted on yahoo, heard bir ras songs, read from bhai rama jee's book, and another book of sakhis...ALL ON YAHOO VOICE CHAT...it was superb...those who dont wanna miss online sangat, plzzzz plzzzz plzzzz add all of us to ur yahoo account and experience the joy of keertan on yahoo voice chat !!!

make sure u have a mic and a speaker both...juz one of the two won't do :@

thanks

and

LETS DO IT !!!!!

kaur_khalistani_lioness@yahoo.com or sikh_lioness@yahoo.com

guruzprincess@yahoo.com

(given after taking permission from the 2 Singhniyaan :D )

and u ofcourse know mine :)tongue.gif

Ok, now that we got some sangat, we can start listing our time zones, along with the times we're available.

Here's mine: Eastern Time Zone

Availability: Anytime during the evening (6:00 pm - 10:00 pm) on most of the weekdays, exept friday.

Saturdays: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm

Sunday mornings - 9:00 am to 2:00 pm

** Make sure your yahoo is on, at the times you've listed.

Bhul chuk maaf!

Daljeet Singh

ummm...daljeet isnt urs eastern time zone...coz u in toronto hana :T:

pacific is california time which is 3 hours behind urs... rolleyes.gif

anyways, mine is central standard time...thats 2 hours ahead of california, 1 hour behind new york/new jersey and canada...6 hours behind UK time (and those from india and malaysia know the time diff already :) )

i m home mostly in the evenings...and definitely at around 9 pm or 10 pm my time, during weekdays...weekends i work so its hard to come on in the evening :D (i hate my job a lot by the way :@ )...but anyways, lets start rehras or benti choupei or anything else...we can do japji sahib or sukhmani sahib also like daljeet said...

chalo singho/singhniyo

KHANDE KHARKAAO !!!!!

ps : every1 who plans to join plzz add us and post here the time u will be available ^_^