Gursikhi Jeevan of Baba Thakur Singh ji & other Taksal Gursikhs

Buv_Singh

Below is a picture of Bhai Sant Singh Ji, Jathedar of Damdami Taksal and Head Granthi at Sri Darbaar Sahib Ji. . .along side jathedar ji is Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji, Nawab Kapoor Singh Ji and other prominent Sikh figures.

how can this be a picture of maharaja runjeet singh and nawab kapur singh - Nawab kapur Singh Ji died about 100 years before Runjeet Singh?

Also which one is meant to be Baba Sant Singh

All i can see is Shezada Kharak Singh, Maharaja Runjeet Singh, Hari Singh Nalva, Baba Phula Singh Ji Akali Nihang (jathedar of budha dal and akal takht sahib) and fakir uzizudeen.

just a question - please dont take offence

Below is a picture of Bhai Sant Singh Ji, Jathedar of Damdami Taksal and Head Granthi at Sri Darbaar Sahib Ji. . .along side jathedar ji is Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji, Nawab Kapoor Singh Ji and other prominent Sikh figures.

how can this be a picture of maharaja runjeet singh and nawab kapur singh - Nawab kapur Singh Ji died about 100 years before Runjeet Singh?

Also which one is meant to be Baba Sant Singh

All i can see is Shezada Kharak Singh, Maharaja Runjeet Singh, Hari Singh Nalva, Baba Phula Singh Ji Akali Nihang (jathedar of budha dal and akal takht sahib) and fakir uzizudeen.

just a question - please dont take offence

simple answer is te person who gave us the picture said that bhai sant singh jee is in it. . . i may have made a mistake wrt nawab kapoor singh. . thats my fault. i will ask the singh who gave the pic and get back to u :lol:

in future pm me if you have anything controversial.

The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord with every hair of his body.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

post-2405-1108408188.jpg

We were recently celebrating the life of Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee. Baba Jee had the great fortune to spend twenty-two years of their life as Garvayee (close associate) with Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa BhindranWale. I came across this story of Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Jee that I would like to share.

Once Sant Jee went to a hospital in Ludhiana to see a physician due to their ill-health. This doctor had GurSikhi Saroop. He said to Sant Jee that you must be a very Chardikala Sant. There are many Singhs with you. Tell me some more about yourself.

(Baba Jee always had a Jatha of at least 200 Singhs with them, whom they would teach Santhiya and Gurbani Katha, as per the traditions of Siri Guroo Gobind Singh Jee’s DamDami Taksaal. In those days, it was a travelling university, as Sant Jee went from village to village, doing Parchaar of GurMat).

Sant Jee were a very humble person. They did not like it when anyone praised them – praise should only be of SatGuroo Siri Guroo Granth Sahib Jee. Sant Jee quickly changed the topic. I don’t know anything much. I am not really anyone. Can you tell me about yourself?

This doctor said with some ego that I have had sangat of many prominent Sants and acknowledged souls. I have spent time particularly with Sant Attar Singh Jee Mastuana Wale. My Avasthaa is now that when I travel in my car, my soul automatically hears the sound of Waheguroo through the rhythm of the car engine. Sant Jee told him that he was particularly blessed to have this feeling and to have had the sangat of such prominent GurSikhs of the Khalsa Panth.

Later on, as the doctor was carrying out the medical examination, he was using a stethoscope for the examination. To his astonishment, every time he pressed it against Sant Jee’s body, all he could detect was the constant resonance of Waheguroo. He did this against all of Sant Jee’s body, but all he could hear were the vibrations of Naam.

The doctor fell at the feet of Sant Jee in shame. He was making proud statements about his own spirituality and associations with GurSikhs. However, the true GurSikh remained humble about his spirituality and his love for Waheguroo Jee. The doctor learned an important lesson. This episode also provided factual proof of the pankiti of GurBani:

gurmuiK roim roim hir iDAwvY ]

guramukh rom rom har dhhiaavai

The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord with every hair of his body.

The cynics may question how it is possible to remember Waheguroo with every hair of the body. But Gurbani is the truth sent to us by Akaal Purakh: Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa BhindranWale showed its truth in practice.

by Harkamal Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh