Hi5

Kharku

Check these comments goinig around.

SIKHS arent good, we r da best

SIKHS arent cute, we r sooooo BANGIN!!!......

SIKHS dont relax, we chill

SIKHS dont dance, we grind

SIKHS dont talk bad, we talk dirty

SIKHS lips arent just hot, their da lips u wish u could kiss.

SIKHS dont just do it, we do it best

SIKHS are da people u could ALWAYS trust

SIKHS r da best dancers

SIKHS arent nice, we r sweet

SIKHS arent just friends, we r lovers

SIKHS arent cool, we r awesome

SIKHS r sexy

SIKHS were blessed when they were born cuz now were proud to tell everybody dat we r 100% SIKHS

SIKHS r........... there are not enough words dat could explain how n who

People envy us cus they kno we r better!!!! BRAAAAAAAAAAP

No nationality is more BANGIN then SIKHS !!!!!!!!

N EVERYBODY LOVES US CUZ WERE UNIQUE N DA BEST THERE COULD BE!!!!!!

!!!!! WE ARE SIKHS N SO DAMN PROUD OF IT !!!!!

***Send dis 2 all da SIKHS u kno (even 2 da 1 who gave it 2 u uva wise u dnt respect ur NATIONALITY so ppl will kno dat were proud of being SIKHS!!!

What the hell is wrong with people man, this is a insult. Is this what people see sikhi as.

the youth of the 2/3rd generation are drifting away :)

theres a lack of parchar of because of a lack of jeevan-wala gursikhs. Only a tyaar-bar-tyaar gursikhs could have such a inmpact on people like this. Vaheguru

aap jupuhu avureh naam jupaavuhu

Chant the Naam yourself, and inspire others to chant it.

rather then going around lookin at these pages, why not use that time to fix ourselves? the only thing we're doin is judgin other people and inflating our own ego... what thrill do you get by postin these pictures online? does it make u feel better about urself? do you feel elevated as compared to them? they might jus be ignorant, and don't kno better... maybe they weren't brought up in a sikhi environment.. maybe they have never been exposed to sikhi like many of us have...

stop wastin ur time on stuff like this... use that time and energy to for positive things, like self-improvement, and positive sikhi parchar...

P.S. ... i would ask mods to remove those pictures from this thread..

i have nothing agains these comments, the only thing that hurts me is they use the word sikh, why not use the word punjabi.

every thing in that comment has nothig to do with sikhi, if we dont spend time teaching our youth about these thing you dont know what they can do tommorow using the word sikh init. this worlds only going to get worse, best is to put a stop to it know.

rather then going around lookin at these pages, why not use that time to fix ourselves? the only thing we're doin is judgin other people and inflating our own ego... what thrill do you get by postin these pictures online? does it make u feel better about urself? do you feel elevated as compared to them? they might jus be ignorant, and don't kno better... maybe they weren't brought up in a sikhi environment.. maybe they have never been exposed to sikhi like many of us have...

stop wastin ur time on stuff like this... use that time and energy to for positive things, like self-improvement, and positive sikhi parchar...

how u know tht the guy hu posted is doin it out of ego?

maybe he jus feels sad about it and wants to inform the sangat

this is maha beadbi and whether the kids were bourhgt in2 sikhi or not, its rong

were not judgin them, were judgin the action

u always say this kind of thing when these posts are made, but i think you are rong,

not evry post is done out of ego

nwo is right, not enough jeevan vale gursikhs

young bibian with dastaran who do kirtan at rainsabais and progs generally these days cut eyebrows

and a lot of singh singhnees make there own marriages these days (ie they go out with each other before marriage)

these are issues we face today but we dont try and tackle them because most of us are part of these problems

if 'gursikhs' are like this what do we expect from others

i have nothing agains these comments, the only thing that hurts me is they use the word sikh, why not use the word punjabi.

every thing in that comment has nothig to do with sikhi, if we dont spend time teaching our youth about these thing you dont know what they can do tommorow using the word sikh init. this worlds only going to get worse, best is to put a stop to it know.

this is maha beadbi and whether the kids were bourhgt in2 sikhi or not, its rong

u always say this kind of thing when these posts are made, but i think you are rong,

right.. but the point is, whats putting this on a forum going to accomplish? how many of us are actually going to take positive action by positive means against this? rather then sittin here n sayin 'this is beadbi' or 'its an insult', why not try to do something about it...

and u kno that i'm not far off, when i say we see too much of this stuff nowadays, everywere - not even the internet... we go around and say 'thats wrong, they shouldn't do that' or 'its beadbi', but thats all... we say, buh we don't do netin bout it.. this isn't the first time there's been somethin like this, let alone on hi5... there's been far worse things...

instead, how about discussin how to educate and implement certain actions we cud take so that this type of stuff doesn't happen again..

and yes.. ur right, it IS wrong... but the duty falls on US as those trying to follow in the path of our Guru's to inform these people in a loving, respectful manner, and try to do some positive parchaar...

right.. but the point is, whats putting this on a forum going to accomplish? how many of us are actually going to take positive action by positive means against this? rather then sittin here n sayin 'this is beadbi' or 'its an insult', why not try to do something about it...

and u kno that i'm not far off, when i say we see too much of this stuff nowadays, everywere - not even the internet... we go around and say 'thats wrong, they shouldn't do that' or 'its beadbi', but thats all... we say, buh we don't do netin bout it.. this isn't the first time there's been somethin like this, let alone on hi5... there's been far worse things...

instead, how about discussin how to educate and implement certain actions we cud take so that this type of stuff doesn't happen again..

and yes.. ur right, it IS wrong... but the duty falls on US as those trying to follow in the path of our Guru's to inform these people in a loving, respectful manner, and try to do some positive parchaar...

well theres almost 10 000 users on this forum im sure atleast one user might take this too acount.