R They Still Sikhs?

GurpreetK

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

hello/ sat sri akaal to all my brothers and sisters.

I've wanted to know for a long time what radaswamis and narankaris are, i may sound really silly, but pls can sumbody tell me wot they think? r they classed as sikhs? or not?

Pls tell me wot u think, and wot they actually are, thank u! tongue.gif :

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Fanatic Nirankari Cult"- written by Independent journalists

With the Fanatic "Nirankari" Sect, Indira Gandhi hoped to destroy Sikh unity by attempting to destroy the fabric of the Sikh religion. In the 1970s, she gave their leader, Gurbachan, a diplomatic passport so that he could travel the world and spread his blasphemous "preaching". He openly declared that he would put his foot on the Guru Granth Sahib, claimed that the 11th Guru was just a bundle of papers and that he was the real Guru. These "Nirankaris" were first thought of as a menace but ignored, then in Vaisakhi 1978, they held a procession shouting filthy slogans against the Satguru and shouting insults at the Sikh religion. About 125 GurSikhs decided to hold a peaceful protest against the procession of Nirankaris. The Nirankaris had named themselves Bibi Nanaki ji, Bhagat Kabir ji and other names to insult Sikhs. The Nakali Nirankari leader said that Guru Gobind Singh made Panj Pyarai (5 beloved ones) and so he would make sat sitarai (7stars). The GurSikhs told the Police to try and stop the Nirankaris, they went over and spoke to the Nirankaris, leaving the GurSikhs to wait for 30 minutes, and then they came back with 6000 Nirankaris and many Police. The armed Police, together with the Nirankaris wielding Spears, hand-made Bombs, Axes, Machine Guns and Acid bottles all attacked the unarmed GurSikhs. The Singhs fell, butchered. Among those who died, were Bhai Amrik Singh ji, Bhai Avtar Singh ji, Bhai Darshan Singh ji, Bhai Fauja Singh ji, Bhai Dharamvir Singh ji, Bhai Gurcharan Singh ji, Bhai Gurdial Singh ji, Bhai Harbhajan Singh ji, Bhai Hari Singh ji, Bhai Hari Singh ji, B

hai Kewal Singh ji, Bhai Piara Singh ji, Bhai Raghbir Singh ji and Bhai Ranbir Singh ji. The then Superintendent of Police emptied his 32-calibre pistol into Bhai Fauja Singh ji's chest, yet he kept standing uttering "Vaheguru" until he breathed his last.

Unfortunately, because Gurbachan had a Diplomatic Passport he was able to go abroad into America, Canada and England spreading his filth to the Idiots willing to hear. The Sikhs decided to put a stop to this and issued a Hukkhamnama, from the Akal Takht, stating that all Sikhs should excommunicate ALL Nirankaris and permanently boycott any form of relations with them, and NOT allow these Nirankaris to flourish in any society. Now, many decades on, they flourish in England and even control some Gurdwaras in Canada, and use the Internet to spread their propaganda. By the Hukkham of the Akal Takht, It is the duty of every Sikh to stop them…

Sat Sri Akal:

Nope, the Radhasoamis and the Nirankaris are NOT Sikhs!

Nirankaris were officially kicked out of the Panth in 1978, after their "Guru" insulted Guru Gobind Singh, Guru Granth Sahib and the Panj Pyare and then proceeded to murder 13 Sikhs who were peacefully demonstrating against the insults.

The Radhasoamis were never part of Sikhism to begin with.

Guest SikhForLife

thats it .. naamrthari.. thx

i saw a naamthari person ./ "sikh" walking in port authority ny.. round white pagh.. with khuli thari.. and the cops were following him .. 50 yards away or so.. i felt bad.

he was raagi or somthin.. cuz he had a kurta pajama on