Punjabi Mundai

This is really old but...

One day a man walked in a cab. The driver was a punjabi Sikh, the punjabi man was

driving and stopped at a green light. The man in the back asked why he stopped at a

green light? The Sikh man replied, "So that all my punjabi mundai could go!" After a

while they came to a red light, but the Sikh man still went. The man in the back asked

why he did that? The Sikh man replied, " I don't want all these gorrai in front of me!!"

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! LOL Funny right?????!!!!! :T:

LOL...Gur Pyareo...I think my cute little brother (Gursimar Singh) forgot how the joke really goes...This is what an old Sardar jee told me: :D

There was a Punjabi Cab driver who just recently moved to America, one day he's driving around and another punjabi flags him for a ride. This Punjabi has lived in America for many years. The cab driver starts driving and suddenly there is a red light and he doesn't stop. The punjabi passenger asks him why he doesn't stop. The cab driver says 'I'm a Sher-e-Punjab I don't fear red lights and I don't need to stop at them' lol..Okay so they keep driving and when they approach a green light, the cab driver stops. The passenger is alarmed and asked why did you stop at a green light? The driver says 'so other Sher-e-Punjab can go through' :D )

silly i know...lol :D but very funny when a 70 year old Sardar Jee is telling it to you lol!

peace & love,

Summeet Kaur :D