Do You Judge People By Their Pagh/dastaar?

SardarDholi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to teach me how to tie a dumalla?? After reading this thread i don't feel like tying the punjabi style anymore ;)tongue.gif

dumalla would mean no more bhangra :lol: or can i still do bhangra with dumalla??

haaaaaaaaaaaw u still tying punjabi dastaar, Veer u GOTTA GO DO PESH, thats one of the worst kuriets man.............. :)

and BHANGRA...................well veer uv booked ur 1st class ticket to narak................. :cool:

So u heard it here first guys, to become a better gursikh...............it ALL ABOUT THE DASTAAR okay......everyone boycott ur dastaarah and wear Dumalla.........then u can GUARENTEE u got a place in satchkand........... rolleyes.gif

So u heard it here first guys, to become a better gursikh...............it ALL ABOUT THE DASTAAR okay......everyone boycott ur dastaarah and wear Dumalla.........then u can GUARENTEE u got a place in satchkand........... rolleyes.gif

if only it was that simple sis! i am only sharing my experiences which doesnt cover up for all my shortcomings. but i know the world sees me different now because i wear a dumalla and it sort of keeps me on my toes. Even if its only a false sense of security at least no one mistakenly offers me a largar or rum&coke anymore.

I wouldn't wear a dhumala cus it dont look neat.I have to much pride to wear a messy looking pagh, Patiala Shai and African Pagh for me. You lots are well narrow minded though, saying stuff like a dhummala is the only way to tie a pagh. All I know is....I look DAMN good in a Pagh...especially a Turle-alli Pagh

<<<<<<<Damn Fine...