Contraversies

Charan-Kamal

Bro i understand yeh nuh the thing is the broader pic....when will we gain ekta to find what is right SIKH RAAAJJJ!!!

taksali's never isolate to one jatha programme i mean bhai gursharon singh did saas giraas simran at the snajha smaagam man what more do you want...

as far as being taksali goes u can onli call urself taksali if you have taken santhiya or taking santhiya...but this still dont big u up...u need an avastha like madhoo jee and tthe rest of the singhs...

ill tell ya str8 didnt pee me off its tight man!

dunno but i think over the events of the last coupla weeks this is a wake up call man...we need to come together!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taksali and Nihang unity:yes

AKJ: NEVER

Jehra gurbani da shak karda oh sikh ho nahin sakda!

Sounds cruel but we should judge on principles NOT people. Just because someone looks like a Singh doesn't make him a Sikh. A Sikh follows gurbani ALL of gurbani from a to z. There is no picking and chosing just because one doesn't like a shabad. If you don't like it create another religion or simply leave!

Taksali and Nihang unity:yes

AKJ: NEVER

Jehra gurbani da shak karda oh sikh ho nahin sakda!

Sounds cruel but we should judge on principles NOT people. Just because someone looks like a Singh doesn't make him a Sikh. A Sikh follows gurbani ALL of gurbani from a to z. There is no picking and chosing just because one doesn't like a shabad. If you don't like it create another religion or simply leave!

The correct Punjabi is-;

Jehra Gurbani uttay Shak Karda Oh Sikh Nahin Ho Sakda.

Stick to Portugese. Zero out of 10 for missing a golden opportunity to call AKJ Ram Raiyas.

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Ji while we are on the subject of EKTA and brotherhood of the khalsa i would like to discuss sikh morals using gurbani and sakhis. Recentley there has been much talk about exclusive Kirtan Smagams for "might sound crude" AKJ asscoiates only! This has really shocked me and sent a shiver down my spine. Why would people want to do this? are the rest of the khalsa panth shudars, papis or not worthy of such sangat.

Im sure you have all heard the story of Bhagat Namdev Ji when he went to a Mandir to worship Waheguru but was told to leave as he did not have the status of a worshipper!!! So Bhagat Namdev Ji went to the back of the Mandir and started to worship Waheguru.

hsq Kylq qyry dyhury AwieAw ]

hasath khaelath thaerae dhaehurae aaeiaa ||

Laughing and playing, I came to Your Temple, O Lord.

Bgiq krq nwmw pkir auTwieAw ]1]

bhagath karath naamaa pakar out(h)aaeiaa ||1||

While Naam Dayv was worshipping, he was grabbed and driven out. ||1||

hInVI jwiq myrI jwidm rwieAw ]

heenarree jaath maeree jaadhim raaeiaa ||

I am of a low social class, O Lord;

CIpy ky jnim kwhy kau AwieAw ]1] rhwau ]

shheepae kae janam kaahae ko aaeiaa ||1|| rehaao ||

why was I born into a family of fabric dyers? ||1||Pause||

lY kmlI cilE pltwie ]

lai kamalee chaliou palattaae ||

I picked up my blanket and went back,

dyhurY pwCY bYTw jwie ]2]

dhaehurai paashhai bait(h)aa jaae ||2||

to sit behind the temple. ||2||

ijau ijau nwmw hir gux aucrY ]

jio jio naamaa har gun oucharai ||

As Naam Dayv uttered the Glorious Praises of the Lord,

Bgq jnW kau dyhurw iPrY ]3]6]

bhagath janaa(n) ko dhaehuraa firai ||3||6||

the temple turned around to face the Lord's humble devotee. ||3||6||

This is now the state of the sangat we are living in, has these SMALL minority associated to the AKJ become Brahmins!!!! will they drive non - AKJ associates away if seen at these programs, i have been told yes.......what a shame i feel and hurt for these poor people being turned away and made felt so low. My message not to the organisers, but to the ones being turned away, BECOME LIKE BHAGAT NAMDEV JI dont lose FAITH kirpa will be done...what does guru say about this!

AhMkwrIAw inMdkw ipiT dyie nwmdyau muiK lwieAw ]

aha(n)kaareeaa ni(n)dhakaa pit(h) dhaee naamadhaeo mukh laaeiaa ||

He turned his back on the egotists and slanderers, and showed His Face to Naam Dayv.

Sangat ji regarding a posters message stating sects/jathas poping up in sikhi please consult Guru Gobind Singh Ji - Dasam Granth Sahib Page 1141

ਨ ਧਰਮ ਕਰਮ ਕੌ ਕਰੈਂ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਿਥਾ ਕਥਾ ਸੁਨੇ ਰਰੈਂ ॥ ਕੁਕਰਮ ਕਰਮ ਸੋ ਫਸੈ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਛਾਡ ਧਰਮਵਾ ਨਸੈ ॥੪੬॥

न धरम करम कौ करैं ॥ ब्रिथा कथा सुने ररैं ॥ कुकरम करम सो फसै ॥ सति छाड धरमवा नसै ॥४६॥

No one will perform the rituals enjoyed by religion and the people will quarrel amongst themselves in evil actions to such an extent that they will totally forsake the religion and truth.46.

ਪੁਰਾਣ ਕਾਬਿ ਨਾ ਪੜੈਂ ॥ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਲੈ ਨ ਤੇ ਰੜੈਂ ॥ ਅਧਰਮ ਕਰਮ ਕੋ ਕਰੈਂ ॥ ਸੁ ਧਰਮ ਜਾਸ ਤੇ ਡਰੈਂ ॥੪੭॥

पुराण काबि ना पड़ैं ॥ कुरान लै न ते रड़ैं ॥ अधरम करम को करैं ॥ सु धरम जास ते डरैं ॥४७॥

They will not study Puranas and Epics and will also not read the holy Quran; they will perform such acts of adharma, that even dharma will also feel frightened.47.

ਧਰਾਕਿ ਵਰਣਤਾ ਭਈ ॥ ਸੁ ਭਰਮ ਧਰਮ ਕੀ ਗਈ ॥ ਗ੍ਰਿਹੰ ਗ੍ਰਿਹੰ ਨਯੋ ਮਤੰ ॥ ਚਲੇ ਭੂਅੰ ਜਥਾ ਤਥੰ ॥੪੮॥

धराकि वरणता भई ॥ सु भरम धरम की गई ॥ ग्रिहं ग्रिहं नयो मतं ॥ चले भूअं जथा तथं ॥४८॥

The whole earth will assume only one caste (of sin) and the trust in religion will be finished; there will be new sects in every home and the people will adopt only misconduct.48.

ਗ੍ਰਿਹੰ ਗ੍ਰਿਹੰ ਨਏ ਮਤੰ ॥ ਭਈ ਧਰੰ ਨਈ ਗਤੰ ॥ ਅਧਰਮ ਰਾਜਤਾ ਲਈ ॥ ਨਿਕਾਰ ਧਰਮ ਦੇਸ ਦੀ ॥੪੯॥

ग्रिहं ग्रिहं नए मतं ॥ भई धरं नई गतं ॥ अधरम राजता लई ॥ निकार धरम देस दी ॥४९॥

There will be now sects in every home; there will be new paths on the earth; there will be the reign of adharma and dharma will be exiled.49.

What are we becoming!!!!!!!! I know i have just added to the fire but sometimes you need to burn down the field to that things may start to grow stronger.

Gurfateh Ji

"Ihave no name"

Akj doing programmes for akj associates only DAMN first i heard of that, if its in a gurdwara u cant tell nobody to leave Guru Ji;s Doors r open to all. Have u got any proof of this AKJ Actitivites? I Knw they r OTT and look down on people and r full of hate , But they wudnt go that low wud they?

hhahaaha what a funny thread man, taksalis you need to chill out, when you contemplate just one pankti of gurbani then go and lecture those who disagree with ragmala being bani, akjers you guys need to open the doors more and get away from the whole control thing, basically as the first poster put it, we all lost the plot man, I seriously thought this generation would be different from the oldies, we would think independently and become true sikhs of the guru and not of personalities, if we say taksalis are obsessed with Sant ji then akjers are obsessed with Bhai Sahib, the reality should be that we are obsessed with Gurbani !!!!

The youth needs to wake up and stop being taken for a ride by control freaks in every jatha that exists, yes adore your history, read and learn about the great history but don't turn that into what it isn't, i see so much youth nowadays jumping on the band wagon of 1984 but the putea kam they do is a total disrespect to the memories of those great gursikhs...

lets contemplate on

aap savaarehi mai milehi mai miliaa sukh hoe ||

God says, ""If you reform yourself, you shall meet me, and meeting me, you shall be at peace.

some of us are far to busy in trying to reform everyone else !!!!

if we say taksalis are obsessed with Sant ji then akjers are obsessed with Bhai Sahib, the reality should be that we are obsessed with Gurbani !!!!

bolayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

nihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll

S A T S R I A K A A L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!