Contraversies

Charan-Kamal

VJKKVJKF!

i think its time the sangat came to terms with the reality that we are living in an really start to undestand whats gwan in out youth and how to move forward!

so here it is:

i have been to a few progs in the last cupla weeks right and i fink that the youth across the country is very face happy- and the meaning of this is the clash between AKJ and DDT and all these other jathay...

now i dnt want to cover old ground and bring up arguements of the past as this aint gunna affect jak bob didly skwat however what i will say is:

1) akj singhs have got alot of irkha and hatred towards any of the other singhs...very prejudice and also very ignorant!

2)taksalis need to stop goin on long shot man

the reason why i am stating this is cuz...no matter what...sant alive or shaheed...raagmala baani or not...keski kakkar or not...we are all here for a purpose...the sikh panth is gunna endure some big stuff in the coming years and we are gunna need the equality to remain sane otherwise we have no help in hell that we are guna gain khalsaraj/khalistan/sikhraj. and the way to do this is simple as hell man!

baani parau!

how many of us can honestly say that if tommoro mahraaj guru gobind singh jee came and sed i need your head that we would have the nitnem inside of us to do so....

after all mahraaj says Har Joo Harimandir Aaavehegeh!

so if this is the case then we shud live each day as if mahraaj is comin bak 2moz man!

and for those of u on a slightly higher level of thinkin yeh...try thinkin that mahraaj is at out local gurughars everyday man! where is our nitnem!

wats the point in being cowardly and showing things ontop when inside its a completely different story...wen will we have sanjha in thw panth...and for those who say ekta...i have heard them myself diss sant baba jarnail singh bhindranwale(my arguement is not for that this is juts a fact) and then say haa haa ekta chaheedeeyaa!

wat is the point!

i know that everyone is gonna see bad in this post somewhere and i know that im probo gunna get banned and this gunna get closed...but my feelings are this and needed to be let out!

please forgive i am a meer meek morttal in the sactuary of mahraaj

vjkkvjkf!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone that posts on this forum is anywhere near close to being able to decide whether raag mala is bani or not, well I know i'm certainly not thats one for the big boys (people with much higher avashtas than me) and regarding Sant ji being shaheed its a personal choice thing, same as jhatka etc. All of these things can not even be contemplated by a moorakh like me. These are things that that those people who have some sort of gyann should discuss. With jatheh it's simple love em all go to all programmes never label urself as a whatever jatha singh. Just be a singh.

VJKKVJKF!

i think its time the sangat came to terms with the reality that we are living in an really start to undestand whats gwan in out youth and how to move forward!

so here it is:

i have been to a few progs in the last cupla weeks right and i fink that the youth across the country is very face happy- and the meaning of this is the clash between AKJ and DDT and all these other jathay...

now i dnt want to cover old ground and bring up arguements of the past as this aint gunna affect jak bob didly skwat however what i will say is:

1) akj singhs have got alot of irkha and hatred towards any of the other singhs...very prejudice and also very ignorant!

the reason why i am stating this is cuz...no matter what...sant alive or shaheed...raagmala baani or not...keski kakkar or not...we are all here for a purpose...the sikh panth is gunna endure some big stuff in the coming years and we are gunna need the equality to remain sane otherwise we have no help in hell that we are guna gain khalsaraj/khalistan/sikhraj. and the way to do this is simple as hell man!

baani parau!

how many of us can honestly say that if tommoro mahraaj guru gobind singh jee came and sed i need your head that we would have the nitnem inside of us to do so....

so if this is the case then we shud live each day as if mahraaj is comin bak 2moz man!

and for those of u on a slightly higher level of thinkin yeh...try thinkin that mahraaj is at out local gurughars everyday man! where is our nitnem!

wats the point in being cowardly and showing things ontop when inside its a completely different story...wen will we have sanjha in thw panth...and for those who say ekta...i have heard them myself diss sant baba jarnail singh bhindranwale(my arguement is not for that this is juts a fact) and then say haa haa ekta chaheedeeyaa!

wat is the point!

i know that everyone is gonna see bad in this post somewhere and i know that im probo gunna get banned and this gunna get closed...but my feelings are this and needed to be let out!

vjkkvjkf!

BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :WW: :WW: :WW:

VJKKVJKF!

so here it is:

baani parau!

wat is the point!

vjkkvjkf!

This helps no one, all you're gonna do is piss off akj and taksalis by making vast generalizations about them. Personally, I find this really horrible, because just by assosciating with one group or another, you are automatically written off as being this or that. It's disturbing that people will evaluate you based solely on the type of singhs you keep in your company. What about those people that just go to gurdwara to listen to kirtan? Are you going to write them off too because they went to a jatha kirtan?

why can't everyone just be part of ONE khalsa panth instead of being "akj' or "taksali" or "dodra" or watever :)

Because people classify other people as being akj or taksali or dodra. I'd wager that if you asked anyone, they'd say they're singhs, not AKJers or Taksalis or Dodraites. I find it highly unlikely that Jatha singhs or Taksali singhs would choose to isolate themselves from all types of sangat just because they don't believe the same stuff they do. If Sikhi was truly like that, then we never would have been able to survive in India, surrounded by different cultures and different religions.