Punjabi Girl Marries A Tamil In Court

Guest Sadhu singh

Guest peacemaker
^ aren't one you one too? rolleyes.gif

Excuse me?!!! What did you just say to me? ohmy.gif Ok, I'm offended. Where iN THE HELL DID YOU GET that I was racist?!!! In fact, I promote nothing but equality on this forum. I'm not kidding. What you said to me was like cutting my heart open 100 times with a sharp KNIFE!!! You really are a Papi for saying that, buddy!

OK, so now there are racist people on this forum. Gee, I really needed to hear that. TAKE YOUR IGNORANCE and get OFF this forum! We don't need you pakandis here!

I think everyone of us is racist in one way or other. We dont have eyes like Guru Gobind Singh ji who said "manas ki jaat sabhe eke pehchanbo". We still see hindus, muslims, indians, sikhs, kalu and pindu around us. We cant say like Guru Nanak did "na ko hindu na ko musalman".

We label everybdy saint or sinner...we cant see humans anymore.

^^^ They are using "kallu" for "other " indians and u r using "pindu" for them. Whats the difference in you and them ...why are u complaining?

My use of pindu refers to a mentality i.e. a small town mentality that is lacking duniyadhari and largely ignorant of anything outside of a small bubble. One can easily overcome this through self education, reflection and relative open mindedness.

On the other hand the depth of your colour i.e. being lighter or darker skinned is something we have no control over. When this is picked up on, it just shows you the extent of Brahmin mentality that exists within some Sikhs. If this is not patently obvious to you then there isn't much more I can say.

Guest peacemaker

I expect a full APOLOGY or I go to Admin. That's how I'm playing this game, emiJeha. I'm dead serious. I dont need somebody saying crap about me here, which isn't true.