Guest Sadhu singh

Punjabi Girl Marries A Tamil In Court

^^ .. uncalled for... very very uncalled for...

not a smart comment...

Ur right there was no need for that comment..............

JustME    21
not all sikh guys treat women badly :)

easy tiger...........take sum nice deep breaths tongue.gif

Karamee Aapu Apneh Keh Nehreh Keh Duur

its all hukam :lol:

Guest Sadhu singh   
Guest Sadhu singh
Well if family members will beat and keep the girl home locked then that has to happen.

Ayuunnn Muthu swammi tongue.gif

what IF her family didnt beat her and lock her up? and she's using it as an excuse to run off with the guy **Edited**

Correct...stories can easily be made up by these type of girls.The best part, after they won the case they called for a press conference.In the newspapers the story was half a page long.Murder and rape cases just get small collumns but this case suddenly gets half a page.Half a page for a family problem which isnt in of public interest...hmmmmmm,do you smell something?Deliberately done to humiliate the girls family and the Sikh community.

kds1980    15

One of the harsh truth of this world is that majority of girls/women do not belong to any religion.Once they are in love they forgot everything religion,parents.society etc.That's why society has different rules for men and women.

I am not at all saying that there are no strong women but strong women are in minority.

I am sorry if my above posts hurts anyone but its the bitter truth

which everybody has to swallow.

JustME    21
That's why society has different rules for men and women.

I am not at all saying that there are no strong women but strong women are in minority.

sound like todays society in general veer and not just women.................. :lol:

society has always had different rules for women and men even thought Bani gives both equal status...............that will never change.......the methods of distinction has simply moderised with times......

kds1980    15

sound like todays society in general veer and not just women.................. :lol:

society has always had different rules for women and men even thought Bani gives both equal status...............that will never change.......the methods of distinction has simply moderised with times......

Just me ji

Its a bitter truth that women betray their religion much more than men.their are girls which

were considered as role models for others but later you find them marrying men of other faiths

and raising their children to their husband's faith.on the other hand there are men who never even say waheguru but still they don't convert to other religions for girlfriends.

It is not only sikhs that are facing this problem.Hindu organisations in india too are worried about hindu girls marrying muslims.according to one of their estimate 1 lac hindu girls marry muslims every year

Again i am very sorry if my post hurts anybody.

Guest Sadhu singh   
Guest Sadhu singh

Just me ji

Its a bitter truth that women betray their religion much more than men.their are girls which

were considered as role models for others but later you find them marrying men of other faiths

and raising their children to their husband's faith.on the other hand there are men who never even say waheguru but still they don't convert to other religions for girlfriends.

It is not only sikhs that are facing this problem.Hindu organisations in india too are worried about hindu girls marrying muslims.according to one of their estimate 1 lac hindu girls marry muslims every year

Good post kds1980.You dont have to be sorry for anything.You have a right to your own opinion and if anyone wants to yawn,burp or fart after reading this thread they should do it in private or start their own yawn,burp and fart thread.

Just me ji

Muslims and Christians ALSO face this problem the only difference is they go on about it like we do!

Guest peacemaker   
Guest peacemaker

Who cares? Not my life. I'm more worried about having fancy cars, big houses and swmiming in money!

:lol:

Who cares? Not my life. I'm more worried about having fancy cars, big houses and swmiming in money!

:cry:

:lol: :) :cry:

sherlsurj    4

if you not care than why comment?not sure whether you are just joking or not but sill im sick of these people with these selfish attitudes. there are a lot of us that care.what happened to look after to each other/untiy?

Guest peacemaker   
Guest peacemaker
if you not care than why comment?not sure whether you are just joking or not but sill im sick of these people with these selfish attitudes. there are a lot of us that care.what happened to look after to each other/untiy?

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today, pal? Lighten up. Life is too short to harp on crap like this. Enjoy! Don't worry about everyone else's problems, just focus on yourself. If I want to strip to my shorts and swim in money, that's my problem! Got It?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.