Why Don't Many Girls Keep There Hair Any More?

Guest SikhForLife

i agree .. stay away from cities with a lot of indian population

they will suck you in and then corrupt you

ive seen that in long island, NY ... Vancouver.. Toronto.. central New Jersey.. parts of Cali... (there are a lot of indian/punjabis/sikhs there) situation is bad .. only the strong willed sikhs have kept their hair

living in a rural white suburb ... it encourages you to know who u r and so by that.. theres a lot more chance that you will become/remain a sikh than living in a high indian/punjabi populated city

living in a rural white suburb ... it encourages you to know who u r and so by that.. theres a lot more chance that you will become/remain a sikh than living in a high indian/punjabi populated city

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH Sikh FOR Life Bhajee......that makes me think if farming/kheti bari is the best way to be a Sikh....live on the Farms of Cali or Canada and follow complete Rehit.... :nihungsmile:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ppl...i have read here that it depend upon where u live and what kind of ppl u hang out with......WHY? is n't it better if we live with every kind of ppl who r not Gursikhs and follow the rehit, cause that is what Guru Gobind Singh jee wanted that one could see his sikhs amoung the Lakhs... :D

i live where there is no sikh.....a lot of pakis and some indis....a very bad area, almost a GHETTOOOO :D ) .....but with Waheguru ji's Kirpa....we unstable the Ghetto with our Singh Shan.... :nihungsmile:

Guest SikhForLife

hanji veer point well taken

is n't it better if we live with every kind of ppl who r not Gursikhs and follow the rehit, cause that is what Guru Gobind Singh jee wanted that one could see his sikhs amoung the Lakhs...

but...

if u never knew about sikhi from the start (maybe u were born into a sikh family but didnt know anything) and u fall into the corrupt trap.. then?

many people have cut hair because they dont even know wwhat sikhi has to say.. and they dont even care to realize it..

so first they should know what sikhi has to say before rejecting it and falling into the trap....

thats like saying.. how come white people arent sikhs.. cuz they dont even know what sikhi is

THAT"S SOOOOOOOOO TRUE.. above is the reason for whyy im strong in sikhi roop..

And sumeeet kaur jee.. U rocks panjeee .. U seriously shud think of writing articles or even a small book for sikh youth.. wubb.gif

Well actually there are many white people that are sikhs and very much understand it and sometimes I think they understand it better than myself and they live in Santa Fe, New Mexico. They have a huge gurdwara and have a couple of streets named after the Khalsa. Anyway I would just like to thank all the veerji's and my very own didi and othere didi's for helping me understand this concept. Most of my friends have corrupted and cut there hair just as many of you have predicted and would like to again thank all of you!

Gud news... The city where i moved.. I seeeeeeeee Lots of singhnia with Natural long gutt.. Dude.. i never seen a single singhneee back at my place in my college.. so to me it's really a big thing... it's really good to notice new positive sikhi things... Im happy to see bhanjeiasss in Sikhi roop.. :D ) (i shud stop looking at em.. maybe they will think of me as a gunda/punk or something lolz..)

Stay in Chardi Kala

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

i know vicky veeray ji what u mean. :D

i haven't stopped prasin or lookin at my singh veers and singhnee sisters..but yea..

i used to say to all"awww u look soo cute, u is sooo cute... bla bla bla(but it was true, cuz i loved the way they looked in sikhi roop)

but lord, some peope jus take wrong meaning out of it and thats where it it gets :D

weird thing is when a Singh get a wrong idead. in back of my head then i be like...dont u see me as ur sister ?????? grrrr

but anyhow, cuz i dont have anything bad in my mind why would i care what they think(but for sure it makes me feel iikki in side bout that kind of people who can't even take a compliment from their own sister...lol, i be like be a true singh! same goes for the Kaurs:)

but yea its understandble, there rae some wikid people out their in the world.

and on this board jus to tell everyone, i have habbit of jokin aroud, saying whats in my mind,i have habbit of doing everything that i do with my own family/best frinds etc...so if i eva say anything that offends anyone or make them feel unconfy do let me know ji plz. im jus spoiled princess by my Guru Pita maharaj ji...hehehehehehe

keep that in mind, cuz im a bhullan har rolleyes.gif

bhul chuk muaff karni

humbly

spoiled princess(if there is such a word in Gurmat, if not then jus forgive me for using it:( ) lol

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

P.S. vicky bro ji where u these days"no seen u on line no more", why u got to come on line sooooo late at night when me sleepin :D