Jump to content
SardarDholi

What Religion Was Jatt Jeona Morh

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, simran345 said:

I'm getting fed up of these people trying to tell us Sikhi originated from Hinduism, and that Guru Nanak Dev ji was a Muslim. If they really thought that you'd think they would be going to Gurdwaras. But they're not. They're talking nonsense as usual. 

truth is they knew from their scriptures that Guru Nanak Dev ji is Kalyug da Avtar , that would be the end of their jaat paat, their rozi roti of swindling the superstitious , those who were true brahmin , pundits they joined with Satguru ji's charan rest were all protecting their pakhand . They've had the headsup for three thousand years   so we need to really be on our top game to counter their falsities

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, singh1606 said:

Sikhs today can't even tell you who was the first Jathedar of Akal Takhat since the Khalsa Panth was established in 1699. They can probably tell you who was the first president of the United States, the first Prime Minister of England, the first Prime Minister of India, but they couldn't tell you who was the first Jathedar of Akal Takhat in 1699.

It's because this history as well as Pooja of Durga has been suppressed by the 1920's British created SGPC. You are following an altered, dulled down version of Sikhism edited and cut by the British Imperial Crown. Yes Guru Gobind Singh was a kattar (fanatic) poojari of Durga/Kali Ma, and if he were here today he would reinforce this unto you. He himself wrote the Chandi Charitr and Chandi Di Vaar in Dasam Granth. Not only there, but Durga is praised over 700 times in various parts of Dasam Granth. the Ardas begins with Durga, because Shakti is the first thing that Akal created in the Universe, and Durga is Shakti, she is "pritham" the first to be created:

"Ekh-oonkaar Vaaheguroo jee kee Fat'eh.
Sree Bhagautee jee Sahaa-e. Vaar Sree Bhagautee jee kee Paat'shaahee D'assveen

Pritham Bhagat'ee simar kaae Guroo Nanak laeen' D'hiaa-ae."

Bhagauti refers to Durga, its one of her many names, she is also called Parvati, Kali Ma, Bhavani, Chandi, etc. The Sword, Khanda is also considered a physical manifestation of Shakti/Durga.

"Khanda Pritham Saj kai, jin Sabh Saisaar upaaiaa"- Chandi Di Vaar. Again referencing Durga via the Khanda.

Don't blame me for trying to "rewrite Sikhism," it's already been done by foreign Imperial and greedy forces with the help of traitors that look like you and talk like you, so you can believe them more easily. The British stayed in India for about 200 years, do you think they were sipping tea the entire time?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I swear the trolls are getting more and more stupid by the day.

Claims to be a Sikh but tells everyone to do Durga Puja. Read the next line Bhaugati means sword there or deepest power (in reference to God and not Durga). You'll now say that every time Raam is used it means Ram Chandar, every time Har is used it means Vishnu and so on. Get a grip. The very verse you keep quoting then goes on to say that God created Durga to destroy the demons, so there goes that theory.

ਤੂ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਹੀ ਆਦਿ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ 
ਮੁਕਤਿ ਕੀ ਬਰੀਆ ਕਹਾ ਛਪਾਨੀ ॥੪॥ 
 

Gurbani already made it clear that She can't do anything, that verse alone criticises her and shows how helpless she is. No-ones equal to Akaal Purkh he has no consort, so please. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2007 at 6:21 PM, dalsingh101 said:

My point is that it isn't "our" culture but someone elses that has been passed off as ours. What possessed Jatts to steal a story from Baghdad and make out it is their own is puzzling in itself.

probably told by  mughal army soldiers to their newly converted brothers ....bit like laila majnu, Sohni Mahiwal etc

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The SGPC has been feeding you their version of Sikhism since the 1920s, that's almost a 100 years of populace brainwashing, their lies seem like Truth now since they have been repeated for the past 100 years.

So the SIkh Gurus were created by Akal Purakh just as Durga was, why do you bow down to them and not Durga? Be consistent then, stop bowing to a "creation of the Creator" and bow only to the Creator? 

This stand against Durga is not from our Guru, it is from parchariks, preachers with an agenda to divide thecommunity so that they remain in control and in power, it is no wonder that the SGPC still exists today. What did your Badals do when Guru Granth Sahib was being desecrated in the streets? Their institution is the same one that sends out preachers to preach against Durga and Devtas, Sikhism today has become more about maligning them than anything else. 

Why do you accept the interpretations of secondary and tertiary sources like these preachers? secondary and tertiary accounts can be twisted and misinterpreted, why not go straight to the Source, the Primary Source, Guru Granth Sahib and the Dharam Granths? 

Quote: "Gur Isar Gur Gorakh Brahma Gur Parvati Mai"

Direct Translation: The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Gorakh Nath, Brahma is the Guru, Parvati Mother (aka Durga) is Guru. 

Quote: "Eka Mai Jugat Vai tin chele Parvaan Ik sansari ik bhandari ik lai diban."

Translation: Eka Mai=Durga; jugat Vai=married to the Universe, tin chale parvaan=to the three approved sikhs or chaylas; ik sansari=Brahma the cosmic creator; ik Bhandari=Vishnu the sustainer, ik lai diban=Shiva the destroyer. Durga manifested as Mata Saraswati, Mata Laxmi, and Mata Parvati and married the 3 approved chayla of Akal who manage the universe under Akal's command. They carry the jot of Akal, and are the same as him, just like we say for the Sikh Gurus of Kal yug. 

Sure Akal created these beings, but he created the Gurus as well, you worship Akal through the Guru, through those who are approved by Him, and these approved beings worthy of stature as Guru have been listed in above quotes straight from the Jap Ji Sahib written solely by Guru Nanak Dev. 

It is funny because tomorow people with your mindset are even going to start removing Dev from the Guru's names, because it refers to Devta and is too "Hindu." Tomorrow you are going to change Guru Har Krishan Ji's name as well, because it refers to Sri Krishna and his Gurmantar of Har Har, again because it's too "Hindu," a distinction that never existed in the Guru's time but has become exaggerated in our time. There is no Sikh or Hindu, there is only Gyan. Gyan is what makes you a true Sikh. 

Edited by singh1606

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2014 at 5:00 PM, SSG19 said:

Who cares? He was not a Sikh.

Time for Sikhs to le go of this garbage called Panjabi culture.All this filth of Heer Ranjjha, Sassi-Punnu, Sohni-Mahiwal, Bulle Shah, Waris Shah etc was spouted by muzzies. It certainly has nothing to do with Sikhi and contradicts everything that Sikh religion stands for. As for the moderns "Panjabi culture" thee less said the better- it is all about casteism, getting drunk/high or false pride disguised as "anakh". Panjabi culture is a defective, stupid and pagan culture. One of the key objectives o Sikh religion was to emancipate the masses from the falsehood of this silly pagan culture and lead them to the path of truth.

Time to make up your minds folks- who are you? Sikh or Panjabi? Anybody could be a Panjabi.Those muzzies from West Panjab and Malerkotla, those Panjabi Hindus, those cults like Ravidasis,Radha Swamis, Dera Lucha Sauda and all such zillion cults are all Panjabis. Should we embrace them as our brothers? Well I can tell you that they would more than glad to see Sikhs become extinct

Time to wake up from this illusion of "Panjabiyat " and "Panjabi brotherhood".I say, let Panjabi culture and "Panjabiyat" go to hell. Let both sides of Panjab burn and turn into wastelands. All this would could be tolerated as long as Sikhi prospers and proliferates.

Bulle Shah praised Guru ji don't mix him in with the others

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having an honest debate here, I have  provided a rebuttal to their points at the end of page 2, it would be nice if they can try and refute it with some sort of concrete logic or proof. 

I have done my best to provide a logical reason as to why Jeona Maur was a devotee of Naina Devi. 

Edited by singh1606

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

These people are such a bunch of tossers that theoretically if aliens from Jupiter invaded earth and subjugated it, they'd run around telling everyone they were descendents of the new rulers pointing out (in earnest....) how the 'Jup' in Jupiter sounds a lot like Jut as irrefutable evidence. lol

The Skandinavian Book of Edda states that the Jutes/Geats/Gots were Jatts of North India, as stated and translated by James Todd, not me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, singh1606 said:

The SGPC has been feeding you their version of Sikhism since the 1920s, that's almost a 100 years of populace brainwashing, their lies seem like Truth now since they have been repeated for the past 100 years.

So the SIkh Gurus were created by Akal Purakh just as Durga was, why do you bow down to them and not Durga? Be consistent then, stop bowing to a "creation of the Creator" and bow only to the Creator? 

This stand against Durga is not from our Guru, it is from parchariks, preachers with an agenda to divide thecommunity so that they remain in control and in power, it is no wonder that the SGPC still exists today. What did your Badals do when Guru Granth Sahib was being desecrated in the streets? Their institution is the same one that sends out preachers to preach against Durga and Devtas, Sikhism today has become more about maligning them than anything else. 

Why do you accept the interpretations of secondary and tertiary sources like these preachers? secondary and tertiary accounts can be twisted and misinterpreted, why not go straight to the Source, the Primary Source, Guru Granth Sahib and the Dharam Granths? 

Quote: "Gur Isar Gur Gorakh Brahma Gur Parvati Mai"

Direct Translation: The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Gorakh Nath, Brahma is the Guru, Parvati Mother (aka Durga) is Guru. 

Quote: "Eka Mai Jugat Vai tin chele Parvaan Ik sansari ik bhandari ik lai diban."

Translation: Eka Mai=Durga; jugat Vai=married to the Universe, tin chale parvaan=to the three approved sikhs or chaylas; ik sansari=Brahma the cosmic creator; ik Bhandari=Vishnu the sustainer, ik lai diban=Shiva the destroyer. 

Sure Akal created these beings, but he created the Gurus as well, you worship Akal through the Guru, through those who are approved by Him, and these approved beings worthy of stature as Guru have been listed in above quotes straight from the Jap Ji Sahib written solely by Guru Nanak Dev. 

It is funny because tomorow people with your mindset are even going to start removing Dev from the Guru's names, because it refers to Devta and is too "Hindu." Tomorrow you are going to change Guru Har Krishan Ji's name as well, because it refers to Sri Krishna and his Gurmantar of Har Har, again because it's too "Hindu," a distinction that never existed in the Guru's time but has become exaggerated in our time. There is no Sikh or Hindu, there is only Gyan. 

unlike you believe  my Guru is Shabad Guru not the Deh because that is Mittanhaar. I bow to lower my own buddhi and give my head and heart to naam/truth, nothing more or less. Taking everything to shallow literal level and NOT crossreferencing to actual gurmat thought shows a level of arrogance it's laughable. I am not about to change history, names, gurbani or anything  I'll leave that to hindu losers who know the gig is up. Guru Nanak Dev ji is not the author as he has told us himself 'Dhur ki Bani aaee, tin sagali chint mitaee'  

You are proving yourself to be a fraud sikh the more you talk , Ram  is not Ram Chandar , Hari is not vishnu, Gopal is not Krishna  keep plugging away no one is listening to your distortion

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you are very closed minded. You have this interpretation of Sikhism which you think is the only right one and are unwilling to accept anything different although the proof is presented right in the Granth Sahib to which you bow to. 

Today's Sikh is no Sikh, they are self-proclaimed Gurus who already know everything. 

Edited by singh1606

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, singh1606 said:

No, you are very closed minded. You have this interpretation of Sikhism which you think is the only right one and are unwilling to accept anything different although the proof is presented right in the Granth Sahib to which you bow to. 

Today's Sikh is no Sikh, they are self-proclaimed Gurus who already know everything. 

eka mai -  is actually MAYA not Durga because who is it that gives life to saari srishasti - AKAL PURAKH purely through AAD shakti acting throughout Maya ( brahma,  vishnu,  Shiva) however they all think that it is by their bal alone and live in haumai ...that is Guru ji's opinion on the matter , there have been countless versions of the three 

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is incorrect, When Akal first created anything, it was Ad Shakti Durga, and the 3 chale that are 'parvaan' aka Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. Akal himself is Nirankar, meaning no form at all, or Formless, when he projected Shakti forward Durga and the 3 Dev emerged, Durga took avtar in 3 forms as Shakti to become Saraswati, Laxmi, and Parvati. Akal Purakh himself has no Form, which is also discussed in Jaap Sahib, at best this formlessness is described as "prakash" or a Light.

Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, along with Durga are Akal Purakhs arms in sargun form that manages Akal's Creation: Brahma creates as per hukum, Shiva destroys as per hukum, and Vishnu sustains and cares for as per Akali hukum. They were born with haumai but were also the first in existence to transcend Haumai and become Brahm Gyani, that is why they are the "tin chalay parvaan" or approved 3 Sikhs of Akal. Shiva was the first one to transcend EGO, which is why he is also called MahaDev, like when a human aka purash becomes Brahm Gyan, that purash is called a Maha-Purash, when the Dev became as such they eventually became Maha-Devs. Vishnu, Brahma, and Shiva through their own bhagti on Akal became Akali and act in Akal's Hukum.

Maya is defined as that which distracts one from inner spirituality, Maya is defined as Kam, Krodh, Moh, Lobh, and Hankar; not Brahma Vishnu and Shiva who are creating, sustaining, and destroying the Universe as per hukum, they are not involved in increasing anyone's Kam krodh, that is your own Karma, your own self created Maya. The Dev have always done their best to help humanity realize what they themselves realized long ago, which is Akal Purakh. The opposite to Devta is Daint, or Demon, or those with demon like mindsets, minds who rather spend time in Kam, Krodh rather than spiritual enlightenment and who encourage others in to controversy and the same.

This is one of the reasons why we call Guru Nanak as Guru Nanak DEV, and not Guru Nanak DAINT. Guru Nanak's true identity is also written in Guru Granth Sahib by Bhat Kalsar (Bhat Kal), Guru Nanak has been taking avtar in various forms throughout the Yugs to help humanity, you just did not recognize who he was behind the disguise or avtar.

That is why we say that the Guru is "Yugo Yugo Atal," ie present in all Yugs: Sat, Treta, Dwapr, and Kal.

Edited by singh1606

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this numbskull clearly hasn't even bothered reading any Gurbani. He's taking verses left right and centre. There was already a verse which said Durga is powerless to give anyone liberation. Brahma,Vishnu and Shiva are not Sikhs loool. They were deluded in the world, they still are. Lost in Maya and subject to death. Give me a break, this dude couldn't be more obvious that he wants Sikhs to start doing Mandir Pooja. I wonder if Preeto called for some backup.

ਤੂ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਹੀ ਆਦਿ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ 

Durga can't do anything, She's nothing more than God's handmaiden, and there are millions of her at that too.

ਚਰਨ ਸਰਨਿ ਜਿਹ ਬਸਤ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥
 

She runs to his feet, heck She even ran away from battle when Daints overpowered her. Guru Sahib had to summon an army and revitalise her for her to do anything. She couldn't do anything without God and lost all her powers.

ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤਮਕਿ ਤਨਿਕ ਮੋ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਠਉਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਥਾਪੇ ॥ ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਲਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਉਰਝਾਏ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਹੀ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥੭॥ ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁਤ ਕਹਵਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥
 

An amazing bunch of sikhs. I mean really we should all follow their example. Let's all start worshipping power and calling ourselves God. What an amazing bunch of role models.

Edited by Kira
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
20 minutes ago, Kira said:

this numbskull clearly hasn't even bothered reading any Gurbani. He's taking verses left right and centre. There was already a verse which said Durga is powerless to give anyone liberation. Brahma,Vishnu and Shiva are not Sikhs loool. They were deluded in the world, they still are. Lost in Maya and subject to death. Give me a break, this dude couldn't be more obvious that he wants Sikhs to start doing Mandir Pooja. I wonder if Preeto called for some backup.

ਤੂ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਹੀ ਆਦਿ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ 

Durga can't do anything, She's nothing more than God's handmaiden, and there are millions of her at that too.

ਚਰਨ ਸਰਨਿ ਜਿਹ ਬਸਤ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥
 

She runs to his feet, heck She even ran away from battle when Daints overpowered her. Guru Sahib had to summon an army and revitalise her for her to do anything. She couldn't do anything without God and lost all her powers.

ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤਮਕਿ ਤਨਿਕ ਮੋ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਠਉਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਥਾਪੇ ॥ ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਲਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਉਰਝਾਏ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਹੀ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥੭॥ ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁਤ ਕਹਵਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥
 

An amazing bunch of sikhs. I mean really we should all follow their example. Let's all start worshipping power and calling ourselves God. What an amazing bunch of role models.

Now I do agree with you that @singh1606 is probably an RSS Agent, but doesn't Chandi Di Vaar mention how Durga only went to Indra, when Indra was corrupted and lost to the demons? Also as a request due to my limited Gurnukhi knowledge, I understood parts of it, but not this part: ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ , could you explain it in more detail? 

(Just to explain how I read it in transliteration): "Bsn ap hi Pa Thjpyh" for the first line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Now I do agree with you that @singh1606 is probably an RSS Agent, but doesn't Chandi Di Vaar mention how Durga only went to Indra, when Indra was corrupted and lost to the demons? Also as a request due to my limited Gurnukhi knowledge, I understood parts of it, but not this part: ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ , could you explain it in more detail? 

(Just to explain how I read it in transliteration): "Bsn ap hi Pa Thjpyh" for the first line.

I'm referring to the incident in Satyug. Durga fought Daints and lost, She fled to the mountains and found Rishi Ji there (Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji in his previous form) and begged him to protect her. She hid in his sanctuary till the Daints came and Guru Sahib summoned Dusht Daman to fight them, he also empowered Durga as she was drained and completely weak so she could fight as well. 

As for those parts its referring to what the Trinity Devs started doing. Vishnu told people he was the Supreme Lord God (hence the Vaishnaiv sect formed) and Brahma started calling himself Parbharam (all knowing omniscient), Guru Sahib expands on how they fell to Maya and also failed in their tasks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×