SardarDholi

What Religion Was Jatt Jeona Morh

65 posts in this topic

People on this website are just getting more stupid by the day. @singh1606, stop being one of them.

1 person likes this

I am having an honest debate here, I have  provided a rebuttal to their points at the end of page 2, it would be nice if they can try and refute it with some sort of concrete logic or proof. 

I have done my best to provide a logical reason as to why Jeona Maur was a devotee of Naina Devi. 

Edited by singh1606

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

These people are such a bunch of tossers that theoretically if aliens from Jupiter invaded earth and subjugated it, they'd run around telling everyone they were descendents of the new rulers pointing out (in earnest....) how the 'Jup' in Jupiter sounds a lot like Jut as irrefutable evidence. lol

The Skandinavian Book of Edda states that the Jutes/Geats/Gots were Jatts of North India, as stated and translated by James Todd, not me. 

5 minutes ago, singh1606 said:

The SGPC has been feeding you their version of Sikhism since the 1920s, that's almost a 100 years of populace brainwashing, their lies seem like Truth now since they have been repeated for the past 100 years.

So the SIkh Gurus were created by Akal Purakh just as Durga was, why do you bow down to them and not Durga? Be consistent then, stop bowing to a "creation of the Creator" and bow only to the Creator? 

This stand against Durga is not from our Guru, it is from parchariks, preachers with an agenda to divide thecommunity so that they remain in control and in power, it is no wonder that the SGPC still exists today. What did your Badals do when Guru Granth Sahib was being desecrated in the streets? Their institution is the same one that sends out preachers to preach against Durga and Devtas, Sikhism today has become more about maligning them than anything else. 

Why do you accept the interpretations of secondary and tertiary sources like these preachers? secondary and tertiary accounts can be twisted and misinterpreted, why not go straight to the Source, the Primary Source, Guru Granth Sahib and the Dharam Granths? 

Quote: "Gur Isar Gur Gorakh Brahma Gur Parvati Mai"

Direct Translation: The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Gorakh Nath, Brahma is the Guru, Parvati Mother (aka Durga) is Guru. 

Quote: "Eka Mai Jugat Vai tin chele Parvaan Ik sansari ik bhandari ik lai diban."

Translation: Eka Mai=Durga; jugat Vai=married to the Universe, tin chale parvaan=to the three approved sikhs or chaylas; ik sansari=Brahma the cosmic creator; ik Bhandari=Vishnu the sustainer, ik lai diban=Shiva the destroyer. 

Sure Akal created these beings, but he created the Gurus as well, you worship Akal through the Guru, through those who are approved by Him, and these approved beings worthy of stature as Guru have been listed in above quotes straight from the Jap Ji Sahib written solely by Guru Nanak Dev. 

It is funny because tomorow people with your mindset are even going to start removing Dev from the Guru's names, because it refers to Devta and is too "Hindu." Tomorrow you are going to change Guru Har Krishan Ji's name as well, because it refers to Sri Krishna and his Gurmantar of Har Har, again because it's too "Hindu," a distinction that never existed in the Guru's time but has become exaggerated in our time. There is no Sikh or Hindu, there is only Gyan. 

unlike you believe  my Guru is Shabad Guru not the Deh because that is Mittanhaar. I bow to lower my own buddhi and give my head and heart to naam/truth, nothing more or less. Taking everything to shallow literal level and NOT crossreferencing to actual gurmat thought shows a level of arrogance it's laughable. I am not about to change history, names, gurbani or anything  I'll leave that to hindu losers who know the gig is up. Guru Nanak Dev ji is not the author as he has told us himself 'Dhur ki Bani aaee, tin sagali chint mitaee'  

You are proving yourself to be a fraud sikh the more you talk , Ram  is not Ram Chandar , Hari is not vishnu, Gopal is not Krishna  keep plugging away no one is listening to your distortion

2 people like this

No, you are very closed minded. You have this interpretation of Sikhism which you think is the only right one and are unwilling to accept anything different although the proof is presented right in the Granth Sahib to which you bow to. 

Today's Sikh is no Sikh, they are self-proclaimed Gurus who already know everything. 

Edited by singh1606

31 minutes ago, singh1606 said:

No, you are very closed minded. You have this interpretation of Sikhism which you think is the only right one and are unwilling to accept anything different although the proof is presented right in the Granth Sahib to which you bow to. 

Today's Sikh is no Sikh, they are self-proclaimed Gurus who already know everything. 

eka mai -  is actually MAYA not Durga because who is it that gives life to saari srishasti - AKAL PURAKH purely through AAD shakti acting throughout Maya ( brahma,  vishnu,  Shiva) however they all think that it is by their bal alone and live in haumai ...that is Guru ji's opinion on the matter , there have been countless versions of the three 

Edited by jkvlondon
1 person likes this

That is incorrect, When Akal first created anything, it was Ad Shakti Durga, and the 3 chale that are 'parvaan' aka Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. Akal himself is Nirankar, meaning no form at all, or Formless, when he projected Shakti forward Durga and the 3 Dev emerged, Durga took avtar in 3 forms as Shakti to become Saraswati, Laxmi, and Parvati. Akal Purakh himself has no Form, which is also discussed in Jaap Sahib, at best this formlessness is described as "prakash" or a Light.

Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, along with Durga are Akal Purakhs arms in sargun form that manages Akal's Creation: Brahma creates as per hukum, Shiva destroys as per hukum, and Vishnu sustains and cares for as per Akali hukum. They were born with haumai but were also the first in existence to transcend Haumai and become Brahm Gyani, that is why they are the "tin chalay parvaan" or approved 3 Sikhs of Akal. Shiva was the first one to transcend EGO, which is why he is also called MahaDev, like when a human aka purash becomes Brahm Gyan, that purash is called a Maha-Purash, when the Dev became as such they eventually became Maha-Devs. Vishnu, Brahma, and Shiva through their own bhagti on Akal became Akali and act in Akal's Hukum.

Maya is defined as that which distracts one from inner spirituality, Maya is defined as Kam, Krodh, Moh, Lobh, and Hankar; not Brahma Vishnu and Shiva who are creating, sustaining, and destroying the Universe as per hukum, they are not involved in increasing anyone's Kam krodh, that is your own Karma, your own self created Maya. The Dev have always done their best to help humanity realize what they themselves realized long ago, which is Akal Purakh. The opposite to Devta is Daint, or Demon, or those with demon like mindsets, minds who rather spend time in Kam, Krodh rather than spiritual enlightenment and who encourage others in to controversy and the same.

This is one of the reasons why we call Guru Nanak as Guru Nanak DEV, and not Guru Nanak DAINT. Guru Nanak's true identity is also written in Guru Granth Sahib by Bhat Kalsar (Bhat Kal), Guru Nanak has been taking avtar in various forms throughout the Yugs to help humanity, you just did not recognize who he was behind the disguise or avtar.

That is why we say that the Guru is "Yugo Yugo Atal," ie present in all Yugs: Sat, Treta, Dwapr, and Kal.

Edited by singh1606

this numbskull clearly hasn't even bothered reading any Gurbani. He's taking verses left right and centre. There was already a verse which said Durga is powerless to give anyone liberation. Brahma,Vishnu and Shiva are not Sikhs loool. They were deluded in the world, they still are. Lost in Maya and subject to death. Give me a break, this dude couldn't be more obvious that he wants Sikhs to start doing Mandir Pooja. I wonder if Preeto called for some backup.

ਤੂ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਹੀ ਆਦਿ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ 

Durga can't do anything, She's nothing more than God's handmaiden, and there are millions of her at that too.

ਚਰਨ ਸਰਨਿ ਜਿਹ ਬਸਤ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥

She runs to his feet, heck She even ran away from battle when Daints overpowered her. Guru Sahib had to summon an army and revitalise her for her to do anything. She couldn't do anything without God and lost all her powers.

ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤਮਕਿ ਤਨਿਕ ਮੋ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਠਉਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਥਾਪੇ ॥ ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਲਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਉਰਝਾਏ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਹੀ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥੭॥ ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁਤ ਕਹਵਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥

An amazing bunch of sikhs. I mean really we should all follow their example. Let's all start worshipping power and calling ourselves God. What an amazing bunch of role models.

Edited by Kira
2 people like this

20 minutes ago, Kira said:

this numbskull clearly hasn't even bothered reading any Gurbani. He's taking verses left right and centre. There was already a verse which said Durga is powerless to give anyone liberation. Brahma,Vishnu and Shiva are not Sikhs loool. They were deluded in the world, they still are. Lost in Maya and subject to death. Give me a break, this dude couldn't be more obvious that he wants Sikhs to start doing Mandir Pooja. I wonder if Preeto called for some backup.

ਤੂ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਹੀ ਆਦਿ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ 

Durga can't do anything, She's nothing more than God's handmaiden, and there are millions of her at that too.

ਚਰਨ ਸਰਨਿ ਜਿਹ ਬਸਤ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥

She runs to his feet, heck She even ran away from battle when Daints overpowered her. Guru Sahib had to summon an army and revitalise her for her to do anything. She couldn't do anything without God and lost all her powers.

ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤਮਕਿ ਤਨਿਕ ਮੋ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਠਉਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਥਾਪੇ ॥ ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਲਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਉਰਝਾਏ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਹੀ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥੭॥ ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁਤ ਕਹਵਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥

An amazing bunch of sikhs. I mean really we should all follow their example. Let's all start worshipping power and calling ourselves God. What an amazing bunch of role models.

Now I do agree with you that @singh1606 is probably an RSS Agent, but doesn't Chandi Di Vaar mention how Durga only went to Indra, when Indra was corrupted and lost to the demons? Also as a request due to my limited Gurnukhi knowledge, I understood parts of it, but not this part: ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ , could you explain it in more detail? 

(Just to explain how I read it in transliteration): "Bsn ap hi Pa Thjpyh" for the first line.

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Now I do agree with you that @singh1606 is probably an RSS Agent, but doesn't Chandi Di Vaar mention how Durga only went to Indra, when Indra was corrupted and lost to the demons? Also as a request due to my limited Gurnukhi knowledge, I understood parts of it, but not this part: ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ , could you explain it in more detail? 

(Just to explain how I read it in transliteration): "Bsn ap hi Pa Thjpyh" for the first line.

I'm referring to the incident in Satyug. Durga fought Daints and lost, She fled to the mountains and found Rishi Ji there (Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji in his previous form) and begged him to protect her. She hid in his sanctuary till the Daints came and Guru Sahib summoned Dusht Daman to fight them, he also empowered Durga as she was drained and completely weak so she could fight as well. 

As for those parts its referring to what the Trinity Devs started doing. Vishnu told people he was the Supreme Lord God (hence the Vaishnaiv sect formed) and Brahma started calling himself Parbharam (all knowing omniscient), Guru Sahib expands on how they fell to Maya and also failed in their tasks.

2 people like this

Oh my God now I'm an "RSS agent." Wow what a great way to completely defuse someone's argument when they have been providing proof straight from the Gurbani as well. You guys are pathetic. 

I guess Bhat Kal Ji must have been "paid" by the RSS when he wrote these lines in Guru Granth Sahib: 

"Nanak enjoyed the Rajyog as in -his heart dwelt the Peerless Lord.

He saved the whole world, dwelling upon His Name alone.

Sanak and Janak sung his praises, coyntless did alike, throughout ages,

Blessed is Guru Nanak, who took Avtar in human form, and came to earth.

Says Kal the poet, "His victory was hailed all over the earth"

And it echoed in the underworld as well.

O, Guru Nanak! You are blessed by the Lord, as He lovingly, dwells in you.(6)

During Satyug, you enjoyed the state of Rajyog,

When you overpowered Bali by becoming a dwarf,

During Treta Yug you were named Rama the king of Raghu clan

During Duapar Yug you were known as Krishna who liberated Kansa

You granted the kingdom to Ugrasena and blest your lovers with fearlessness.

During Kalyug you were called Nanak, Angad and Amardas,

Everlasting and static is your rule,

As this is the will of the Eternal Lord.

Adi Granth p.1390"

I guess Guru Arjun Dev Ji was also influenced by the RSS when he wrote the following, let's just blame the RSS unanimously without doing vichar of bani and trying to understand it, seems like a good idea. Guru Arjun Dev is calling Sri Ram Chander and Sri Krishna as roop of Akal Purakh and both were avtar of Maha Vishnu as well. Better remove that Dev from Guru Ji's name too, it seems too RSS inspired.

Ang 1082

Awpy sUrw Amru clwieAw ] (1082-1, mwrU, mÚ 5)
aapay sooraa amar chalaa-i-aa.
You Yourself are the hero, exerting Your regal power.

Awpy isv vrqweIAnu AMqir Awpy sIqlu Twru gVw ]13] (1082-1, mwrU, mÚ 5)
aapay siv //taa-ee-an antar aapay seetal thaar garhaa. ||13||
You Yourself spread peace within; You are cool and icy calm. ||13||

ijsih invwjy gurmuiK swjy ] (1082-2, mwrU, mÚ 5)
jisahi nivaajay gurmukh saajay.
One whom You bless and make Gurmukh

nwmu vsY iqsu Anhd vwjy ] (1082-2, mwrU, mÚ 5)
naam vasai tis anhad vaajay.
- the Naam abides within him, and the unstruck sound current vibrates for him.

iqs hI suKu iqs hI TkurweI iqsih n AwvY jmu nyVw ]14] (1082-2, mwrU, mÚ 5)
tis hee sukh tis hee thakuraa-ee tiseh na aavai jam nayrhaa. ||14||
He is peaceful, and he is the master of all; the Messenger of Death does not even approach him. ||14||

kImiq kwgd khI n jweI ] (1082-3, mwrU, mÚ 5)
keemat kaagad kahee na jaa-ee.
His value cannot be described on paper.

khu nwnk byAMq gusweI ] (1082-3, mwrU, mÚ 5)
kaho naanak bay-ant gusaa-ee.
Says Nanak, the Lord of the world is infinite.

Awid miD AMiq pRBu soeI hwiQ iqsY kY nybyVw ]15] (1082-3, mwrU, mÚ 5)
aad maDh ant parabh so-ee haath tisai kai naybayrhaa. ||15||
In the beginning, in the middle and in the end, God exists. Judgement is in His Hands alone. ||15||

iqsih srIku nwhI ry koeI ] (1082-4, mwrU, mÚ 5)
tiseh sareek naahee ray ko-ee.
No one is equal to Him.

iks hI buqY jbwbu n hoeI ] (1082-4, mwrU, mÚ 5)
kis hee butai jabaab na ho-ee.
No one can stand up against Him by any means.

nwnk kw pRBu Awpy Awpy kir kir vyKY coj KVw ]16]1]10] (1082-5, mwrU, mÚ 5)
naanak kaa parabh aapay aapay kar kar vaykhai choj kharhaa. ||16||1||10||
Nanak's God is Himself all-in-all. He creates and stages and watches His wondrous plays. ||16||1||10||

mwrU mhlw 5 ] (1082-5)
maaroo mehlaa 5.
Maaroo, Fifth Mehl:

Acuq pwrbRhm prmysur AMqrjwmI ] (1082-6, mwrU, mÚ 5)
achut paarbarahm parmaysur antarjaamee.
The Supreme Lord God is imperishable, the Transcendent Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.

mDusUdn dwmodr suAwmI ] (1082-6, mwrU, mÚ 5)
maDhusoodan daamodar su-aamee.
He is the Slayer of demons, our Supreme Lord and Master.

irKIkys govrDn DwrI murlI mnohr hir rMgw ]1] (1082-6, mwrU, mÚ 5)
rikheekays govarDhan Dhaaree murlee manohar har rangaa. ||1||
The Supreme Rishi, the Master of the sensory organs, the uplifter of mountains, the joyful Lord playing His enticing flute. ||1||

mohn mwDv ik®s˜ murwry ] (1082-7, mwrU, mÚ 5)
mohan maaDhav krisan muraaray.
The Enticer of Hearts, the Lord of wealth, Krishna, the Enemy of ego.

jgdIsur hir jIau Asur sMGwry ] (1082-7, mwrU, mÚ 5)
jagdeesur har jee-o asur sanghaaray.
The Lord of the Universe, the Dear Lord, the Destroyer of demons.

jgjIvn AibnwsI Twkur Gt Gt vwsI hY sMgw ]2] (1082-7, mwrU, mÚ 5)
jagjeevan abhinaasee thaakur ghat ghat vaasee hai sangaa. ||2||
The Life of the World, our eternal and ever-stable Lord and Master dwells within each and every heart, and is always with us. ||2||

DrxIDr eIs nrisMG nwrwiex ] (1082-8, mwrU, mÚ 5)
DharneeDhar ees narsingh naaraa-in.
The Support of the Earth, the man-lion, the Supreme Lord God.

dwVw AgRy ipRQim Drwiex ] (1082-8, mwrU, mÚ 5)
daarhaa agray paritham Dharaa-in.
The Protector who tears apart demons with His teeth, the Upholder of the earth.

bwvn rUpu kIAw quDu krqy sB hI syqI hY cMgw ]3] (1082-9, mwrU, mÚ 5)
baavan roop kee-aa tuDh kartay sabh hee saytee hai changa. ||3||
O Creator, You assumed the form of the pygmy to humble the demons; You are the Lord God of all. ||3||

sRI rwmcMd ijsu rUpu n ryiKAw ] (1082-9, mwrU, mÚ 5)
saree raamchand jis roop na raykh-i-aa.
You are the Great Raam Chand, who has no form or feature.

bnvwlI ck®pwix dris AnUipAw ] (1082-10, mwrU, mÚ 5)
banvaalee chakarpaan daras anoopi-aa.
Adorned with flowers, holding the chakra in Your hand, Your form is incomparably beautiful.

shs nyqR mUriq hY shsw ieku dwqw sB hY mMgw ]4] (1082-10, mwrU, mÚ 5)
sahas naytar moorat hai sahsaa ik daataa sabh hai mangaa. ||4||
You have thousands of eyes, and thousands of forms. You alone are the Giver, and all are beggars of You. ||4||

Bgiq vClu AnwQh nwQy ] (1082-11, mwrU, mÚ 5)
bhagat vachhal anaathah naathay.
You are the Lover of Your devotees, the Master of the masterless.

gopI nwQu sgl hY swQy ] (1082-11, mwrU, mÚ 5)
gopee naath sagal hai saathay.
The Lord and Master of the milk-maids, You are the companion of all.

bwsudyv inrMjn dwqy brin n swkau gux AMgw ]5] (1082-11, mwrU, mÚ 5)
baasudayv niranjan daatay baran na saaka-o gun angaa. ||5||
O Lord, Immacuate Great Giver, I cannot describe even an iota of Your Glorious Virtues. ||5||

mukMd mnohr lKmI nwrwiex ] (1082-12, mwrU, mÚ 5)
mukand manohar lakhmee naaraa-in.
Liberator, Enticing Lord, Lord of Lakshmi, Supreme Lord God.

dRopqI ljw invwir auDwrx ] (1082-12, mwrU, mÚ 5)
daropatee lajaa nivaar uDhaaran.
Savior of Dropadi's honor.

kmlwkMq krih kMqUhl And ibnodI inhsMgw ]6] (1082-12, mwrU, mÚ 5)
kamlaakant karahi kantoohal anad binodee nihsangaa. ||6||
Lord of Maya, miracle-worker, absorbed in delightful play, unattached. ||6||

AmoG drsn AwjUnI sMBau ] (1082-13, mwrU, mÚ 5)
amogh darsan aajoonee sambha-o.
The Blessed Vision of His Darshan is fruitful and rewarding; He is not born, He is self-existent.

Akwl mUriq ijsu kdy nwhI Kau ] (1082-13, mwrU, mÚ 5)
akaal moorat jis kaday naahee kha-o.
His form is undying; it is never destroyed.

AibnwsI Aibgq Agocr sBu ikCu quJ hI hY lgw ]7] (1082-14, mwrU, mÚ 5)
abhinaasee abigat agochar sabh kichh tujh hee hai lagaa. ||7||
O imperishable, eternal, unfathomable Lord, everything is attached to You. ||7||

sRIrMg bYkuMT ky vwsI ] (1082-14, mwrU, mÚ 5)
sareerang baikunth kay vaasee.
The Lover of greatness, who dwells in heaven.

mCu kCu kUrmu AwigAw AauqrwsI ] (1082-15, mwrU, mÚ 5)
machh kachh kooram aagi-aa a-utraasee.
By the Pleasure of His Will, He took incarnation as the great fish and the tortoise.

kysv clq krih inrwly kIqw loVih so hoiegw ]8] (1082-15, mwrU, mÚ 5)
kaysav chalat karahi niraalay keetaa lorheh so ho-igaa. ||8||
The Lord of beauteous hair, the Worker of miraculous deeds, whatever He wishes, comes to pass. ||8||

inrwhwrI inrvYru smwieAw ] (1082-16, mwrU, mÚ 5)
niraahaaree nirvair samaa-i-aa.
He is beyond need of any sustenance, free of hate and all-pervading.

Dwir Kylu cqurBuju khwieAw ] (1082-16, mwrU, mÚ 5)
Dhaar khayl chaturbhuj kahaa-i-aa.
He has staged His play; He is called the four-armed Lord.

swvl suMdr rUp bxwvih byxu sunq sB mohYgw ]9] (1082-16, mwrU, mÚ 5)
saaval sundar roop banaaveh bayn sunat sabh mohaigaa. ||9||
He assumed the beautiful form of the blue-skinned Krishna; hearing His flute, all are fascinated and enticed. ||9||

bnmwlw ibBUKn kml nYn ] (1082-17, mwrU, mÚ 5)
banmaalaa bibhookhan kamal nain.
He is adorned with garlands of flowers, with lotus eyes.

suMdr kuMfl mukt bYn ] (1082-17, mwrU, mÚ 5)
sundar kundal mukat bain.
His ear-rings, crown and flute are so beautiful.

sMK ck® gdw hY DwrI mhw swrQI sqsMgw ]10] (1082-17, mwrU, mÚ 5)
sankh chakar gadaa hai Dhaaree mahaa saarthee satsangaa. ||10||
He carries the conch, the chakra and the war club; He is the Great Charioteer, who stays with His Saints. ||10||

pIq pIqMbr iqRBvx DxI ] (1082-18, mwrU, mÚ 5)
peet peetambar taribhavan Dhanee.
The Lord of yellow robes, the Master of the three worlds.

jgMnwQu gopwlu muiK BxI ] (1082-18, mwrU, mÚ 5)
jagannaath gopaal mukh bhanee.
The Lord of the Universe, the Lord of the world; with my mouth, I chant His Name.

swirMgDr Bgvwn bITulw mY gxq n AwvY srbMgw ]11] (1082-18, mwrU, mÚ 5)
saaringDhar bhagvaan beethulaa mai ganat na aavai sarbangaa. ||11||
The Archer who draws the bow, the Beloved Lord God; I cannot count all His limbs. ||11||

inhkMtku inhkyvlu khIAY ] (1082-19, mwrU, mÚ 5)
nihkantak nihkayval kahee-ai.
He is said to be free of anguish, and absolutely immaculate.

DnµjY jil Qil hY mhIAY ] (1082-19, mwrU, mÚ 5)
Dhananjai jal thal hai mahee-ai.
The Lord of prosperity, pervading the water, the land and the sky.

Edited by singh1606

I pasted lines that refuted all claims about Durga pooja so now its about Vishnu pooja. alright lets play your game. Read Akal Ustat and then come and talk to me about these banis. I think you really need to read the mool mantar again, the words Karta Purkh (the doer of everything). All victory belongs to God so indirectly yes it was God working through Vishnu, just like it was God working through every battle or encounter of good vs evil. God was working through the British and allied to destroy the axis powers, God was working through the americans to give them independence, God was working through the demons to destroy the ego of the Devtas etc etc. I could literally keep going on but I have a strong hunch this will all fly over your head. 

44 minutes ago, singh1606 said:

I guess Guru Arjun Dev Ji was also influenced by the RSS when he wrote the following, let's just blame the RSS unanimously without doing vichar of bani and trying to understand it, seems like a good idea. Guru Arjun Dev is calling Sri Ram Chander and Sri Krishna as roop of Akal Purakh and both were avtar of Maha Vishnu as well. Better remove that Dev from Guru Ji's name too, it seems too RSS inspired.

Dear God. I think we have an avatar of stupidity here. Please go back and learn the concepts of Sargun and Nirgun before coming here. The whole universe is a form of Akaal Purkh, a roop of Akaal Purkh. They are no different. Read Chaubis Avatar, the first portion literally says all these avatars are deluded. Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote an entire portion of a bani criticising them (read Shabad Hazare Patashe 10). Go read Batichar Natek. You talk about "vichar" but haven't even bothered reading the verses you're quoting. Read the Gurmukhi you quoted you numbskull. God is said to be ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮਚੰਦ ਜਿਸੁ ਰੂਪੁ ਨ ਰੇਖਿਆ ॥ God is that Raam who has no form. So please go off and read them and then let's have a discussion.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji already said they were deluded in Dasam Granth, So please. Continue barking all you want, you're cutting and pasting faulty translations and I'm willing to bet you can't sit down and do the proper arth of any of these verses. Good Luck on your quest to shove Devta Pooja down the throats of the people here, I doubt anyone will fall for it. No one here respects SGPC, heck just read the old Granths and none of them tell Sikhs to worship anyone but Akaal Purkh. Read Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji's works all written BEFORE the time of SGPC and all of them said not to worship any of these Devtas. 

This link pretty much refutes all your points. Stick to smashing your head on the stone floors of Durga's madirs, I'm sure it'll help you out big time.

http://www.searchsikhism.com/sri-guru-gobind-singh-ji/alleged-worship-of-goddess-durga

that's just one of about a thousand lines all saying the same thing. If you want to argue with anyone go and argue with Guru Gobind Singh Ji. I'd love to see how that goes.

ਜੌ ਕਹੋ ਰਾਮ ਅਜੋਨਿ ਅਜੈ ਅਤਿ ਕਾਹੇ ਕੌ ਕੌਸਲਿ ਕੁਖ ਜਯੋ ਜੂ ॥

Jou Kaho Raam Ajoni Ajai Ati Kaahe Kou Kousli Kukh Jayo Joo ॥

If we consider Ram, the Lord as Unborn, then how did he take brith from the womb of Kaushalya ?

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੩/੧ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਭੂਤ ਭਵਿਖ ਭਵਾਨ ਤੁਹੀ ਸਬਹੂੰ ਸਬ ਠੌਰਨ ਮੋ ਮਨ ਮਾਨਾ ॥

Bhoota Bhavikh Bhavaan Tuhee Sabahooaan Saba Tthourn Mo Man Maanaa ॥

Thou art considered Pervasive in the present, past and future

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੭/੨ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਕਾਲ ਹੂੰ ਕਾਲ ਕਹੋ ਜਿਹ ਕੌ ਕਿਹਿ ਕਾਰਣ ਕਾਲ ਤੇ ਦੀਨ ਭਯੋ ਜੂ ॥

Kaal Hooaan Kaal Kaho Jih Kou Kihi Kaaran Kaal Te Deena Bhayo Joo ॥

He, who is said to be the KAL (destroyer) of KAL (death), then why did none become subjugated himself before KAL?

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੩/੨ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਸਦੇਵ ਅਦੇਵ ਮਣੀਧਰ ਨਾਰਦ ਸਾਰਦ ਸਤਿ ਸਦੈਵ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥

Sadev Adev Maneedhar Naarada Saarada Sati Sadaiva Pachhaanaa ॥

The gods, demons, Nagas, Narada and Sharda have been ever thinking of Thee as Truth-incarnate

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੭/੩ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਸਤਿ ਸਰੂਪ ਬਿਬੈਰ ਕਹਾਇ ਸੁ ਕਯੋਂ ਪਥ ਕੋ ਰਥ ਹਾਕਿ ਧਯੋ ਜੂ ॥

Sati Saroop Bibari Kahaaei Su Kayona Patha Ko Ratha Haaki Dhayo Joo ॥

If he is called the Truth-incarnate, beyond enmity and opposition, then why did he become the charioteer of Arjuna ?

ਤਾਹੀ ਕੋ ਮਾਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਜਿਹ ਕੋ ਕੋਊ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਲੈਨ ਲਯੋ ਜੂ ॥੧੩॥

Taahee Ko Maani Parbhoo Kari Kai Jih Ko Koaoo Bhedu Na Lain Layo Joo ॥13॥

O mind ! you only consider him the Lord God, whose Mysetry could not be known to anyone.13.

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੩/(੪) - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਕ੍ਯੋ ਕਹੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨਿਧਿ ਹੈ ਕਿਹ ਕਾਜ ਤੇ ਬਧਕ ਬਾਣੁ ਲਗਾਯੋ ॥

Kaio Kaho Krisan Kripaanidhi Hai Kih Kaaja Te Badhaka Baanu Lagaayo ॥

Krishna himself is considered the treasure of Grace, then why did the hunter shot his arrow at him ?

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੪/੧ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਅਉਰ ਕੁਲੀਨ ਉਧਾਰਤ ਜੋ ਕਿਹ ਤੇ ਅਪਨੋ ਕੁਲਿ ਨਾਸੁ ਕਰਾਯੋ ॥

Aaur Kuleena Audhaarata Jo Kih Te Apano Kuli Naasu Karaayo ॥

He has been described as redeeming the clans of others then he caused the destruction of his own clan

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੪/੨ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਆਦਿ ਅਜੋਨਿ ਕਹਾਇ ਕਹੋ ਕਿਮ ਦੇਵਕਿ ਕੇ ਜਠਰੰਤਰ ਆਯੋ ॥

Aadi Ajoni Kahaaei Kaho Kima Devaki Ke Jattharaantar Aayo ॥

He is said to be unborn and beginningless, then how did he come into the womb of Devaki ?

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੪/੩ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਤਾਤ ਨ ਮਾਤ ਕਹੈ ਜਿਹ ਕੋ ਤਿਹ ਕਯੋ ਬਸੁਦੇਵਹਿ ਬਾਪੁ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥੧੪॥

Taata Na Maata Kahai Jih Ko Tih Kayo Basudevahi Baapu Kahaayo ॥14॥

He , who is considered without any father or mother, then why did he cause Vasudev to be called his father?14.

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੪/(੪) - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਕਾਹੇ ਕੌ ਏਸ ਮਹੇਸਹਿ ਭਾਖਤ ਕਾਹਿ ਦਿਜੇਸ ਕੋ ਏਸ ਬਖਾਨਯੋ ॥

Kaahe Kou Eesa Mahesahi Bhaakhta Kaahi Dijesa Ko Eesa Bakhaanyo ॥

Why do you consider Shiva or Brahma as the Lord ?

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੫/੧ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਹੈ ਨ ਰਘ੍ਵੇਸ ਜਦ੍ਵੇਸ ਰਮਾਪਤਿ ਤੈ ਜਿਨ ਕੋ ਬਿਸੁਨਾਥ ਪਛਾਨਯੋ ॥

Hai Na Raghavesa Jadavesa Ramaapati Tai Jin Ko Bisunaatha Pachhaanyo ॥

There is none amongst Ram, Krishna and Vishnu, who may be considered as the Lord of the Universe by you

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੫/੨ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਏਕ ਕੋ ਛਾਡਿ ਅਨੇਕ ਭਜੇ ਸੁਕਦੇਵ ਪਰਾਸਰ ਬਯਾਸ ਝੁਠਾਨਯੋ ॥

Eeka Ko Chhaadi Aneka Bhaje Sukadev Paraasar Bayaasa Jhutthaanyo ॥

Relinquishing the One Lord, you remember many gods and goddesses

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੫/੩ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਫੋਕਟ ਧਰਮ ਸਜੇ ਸਬ ਹੀ ਹਮ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਕੌ ਬਿਧਿ ਨੇਕ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨਯੋ ॥੧੫॥

Phokatta Dharma Saje Saba Hee Hama Eeka Hee Kou Bidhi Neka Parmaanyo ॥15॥

In this way you prove Shukdev, Prashar etc. as liars all the so-called religions are hollow I only accept the One Lord as the Providence.15.

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੫/(੪) - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਕੋਊ ਦਿਜੇਸ ਕੁ ਮਾਨਤ ਹੈ ਅਰੁ ਕੋਊ ਮਹੇਸ ਕੋ ਏਸ ਬਤੈ ਹੈ ॥

Koaoo Dijesa Ku Maanta Hai Aru Koaoo Mahesa Ko Eesa Batai Hai ॥

Someone tells Brahma as the Lord-God and someone tells the same thing about Shiva

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੬/੧ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਕੋਊ ਕਹੈ ਬਿਸਨੋ ਬਿਸੁਨਾਇਕ ਜਾਹਿ ਭਜੇ ਅਘ ਓਘ ਕਟੈ ਹੈ ॥

Koaoo Kahai Bisano Bisunaaeika Jaahi Bhaje Agha Aogha Kattai Hai ॥

Someone considers Vishnu as the hero of the universe and says that only on remembering him, all the sins will be destroyed

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੬/੨ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਬਾਰ ਹਜਾਰ ਬਿਚਾਰ ਅਰੇ ਜੜ ਅੰਤ ਸਮੇ ਸਬ ਹੀ ਤਜਿ ਜੈ ਹੈ ॥

Baara Hajaara Bichaara Are Jarha Aanta Same Saba Hee Taji Jai Hai ॥

O fool ! think about it a thousand times, all of them will leave you at the time of death,

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੬/੩ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਤਾ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਧਯਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨਿ ਹੀਏ ਜੋਊ ਕੇ ਅਬ ਹੈ ਅਰ ਆਗੈ ਊ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹੈ ॥੧੬॥

Taa Hee Ko Dhayaan Parmaani Heeee Joaoo Ke Aba Hai Ar Aagai Aoo Havai Hai ॥16॥

Therefore, you should only meditate on Him, who is there in the present and who will also be there in future.16.

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੬/(੪) - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਕੋਟਕ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਕਰੇ ਜਿਹ ਕੇ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਉਪਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਬਨਾਇ ਖਪਾਯੋ ॥

Kottaka Eiaandar Kare Jih Ke Kaeee Kotti Aupiaandar Banaaei Khpaayo ॥

He, who created crores of Indras and Upendras and then destroyed them

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੭/੧ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਦਾਨਵ ਦੇਵ ਫਨਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਧਰਾਧਰ ਪਛ ਪਸੂ ਨਹਿ ਜਾਤਿ ਗਨਾਯੋ ॥

Daanva Dev Phaniaandar Dharaadhar Pachha Pasoo Nahi Jaati Ganaayo ॥

He, who created innumerable gods, demons, Sheshnaga, tortoises, birds, animals etc.,

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੭/੨ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਆਜ ਲਗੇ ਤਪੁ ਸਾਧਤ ਹੈ ਸਿਵ ਊ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਕਛੁ ਪਾਰ ਨ ਪਾਯੋ ॥

Aaja Lage Tapu Saadhata Hai Siva Aoo Barhamaa Kachhu Paara Na Paayo ॥

And for knowing whose Mystery, Shiva and Brahma are performing austerities even till today, but could not know His end

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੭/੩ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਨ ਭੇਦ ਲਖਯੋ ਜਿਹ ਸੋਊ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰ ਮੋਹਿ ਬਤਾਯੋ ॥੧੭॥

Beda Kateba Na Bheda Lakhyo Jih Soaoo Guroo Gur Mohi Bataayo ॥17॥

He is such a Guru, whose Mystery could not be comprehended also by Vedas and Katebs and my Guru has told me the same thing.17.

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ - ੧੭/(੪) - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ  

Edited by Kira
1 person likes this

Fin

29 minutes ago, Kira said:

I pasted lines that refuted all claims about Durga pooja so now its about Vishnu pooja. alright lets play your game. Read Akal Ustat and then come and talk to me about these banis. I think you really need to read the mool mantar again, the words Karta Purkh (the doer of everything). All victory belongs to God so indirectly yes it was God working through Vishnu, just like it was God working through every battle or encounter of good vs evil. God was working through the British and allied to destroy the axis powers, God was working through the americans to give them independence, God was working through the demons to destroy the ego of the Devtas etc etc. I could literally keep going on but I have a strong hunch this will all fly over your head. 

Dear God. I think we have an avatar of stupidity here. Please go back and learn the concepts of Sargun and Nirgun before coming here. The whole universe is a form of Akaal Purkh, a roop of Akaal Purkh. They are no different. Read Chaubis Avatar, the first portion literally says all these avatars are deluded. Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote an entire portion of a bani criticising them (read Shabad Hazare Patashe 10). Go read Batichar Natek. You talk about "vichar" but haven't even bothered reading the verses you're quoting. Read the Gurmukhi you quoted you numbskull. God is said to be ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮਚੰਦ ਜਿਸੁ ਰੂਪੁ ਨ ਰੇਖਿਆ ॥ God is that Raam who has no form. So please go off and read them and then let's have a discussion.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji already said they were deluded in Dasam Granth, So please. Continue barking all you want, you're cutting and pasting faulty translations and I'm willing to bet you can't sit down and do the proper arth of any of these verses. Good Luck on your quest to shove Devta Pooja down the throats of the people here, I doubt anyone will fall for it. No one here respects SGPC, heck just read the old Granths and none of them tell Sikhs to worship anyone but Akaal Purkh. Read Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji's works all written BEFORE the time of SGPC and all of them said not to worship any of these Devtas. 

This link pretty much refutes all your points. Stick to smashing your head on the stone floors of Durga's madirs, I'm sure it'll help you out big time.

http://www.searchsikhism.com/sri-guru-gobind-singh-ji/alleged-worship-of-goddess-durga

that's just one of about a thousand lines all saying the same thing. If you want to argue with anyone go and argue with Guru Gobind Singh Ji. I'd love to see how that goes.

Reveal hidden contents

If we consider Ram, the Lord as Unborn, then how did he take brith from the womb of Kaushalya ?

He, who is said to be the KAL (destroyer) of KAL (death), then why did none become subjugated himself before KAL?

The gods, demons, Nagas, Narada and Sharda have been ever thinking of Thee as Truth-incarnate

If he is called the Truth-incarnate, beyond enmity and opposition, then why did he become the charioteer of Arjuna ?

O mind ! you only consider him the Lord God, whose Mysetry could not be known to anyone.13.

Krishna himself is considered the treasure of Grace, then why did the hunter shot his arrow at him ?

He has been described as redeeming the clans of others then he caused the destruction of his own clan

He is said to be unborn and beginningless, then how did he come into the womb of Devaki ?

He , who is considered without any father or mother, then why did he cause Vasudev to be called his father?14.

There is none amongst Ram, Krishna and Vishnu, who may be considered as the Lord of the Universe by you

In this way you prove Shukdev, Prashar etc. as liars all the so-called religions are hollow I only accept the One Lord as the Providence.15.

Someone tells Brahma as the Lord-God and someone tells the same thing about Shiva

Someone considers Vishnu as the hero of the universe and says that only on remembering him, all the sins will be destroyed

O fool ! think about it a thousand times, all of them will leave you at the time of death,

Therefore, you should only meditate on Him, who is there in the present and who will also be there in future.16.

He, who created innumerable gods, demons, Sheshnaga, tortoises, birds, animals etc.,

And for knowing whose Mystery, Shiva and Brahma are performing austerities even till today, but could not know His end

He is such a Guru, whose Mystery could not be comprehended also by Vedas and Katebs and my Guru has told me the same thing.17.

Fine then, i will go where my opinion is respected. Yes I will continue smashing my head on the stone floors of Durga, and it's none of your business either.

Fin

29 minutes ago, Kira said:

Reveal hidden contents

Fine then, i will go where my opinion is respected. Yes I will continue smashing my head on the stone floors of Durga, and it's none of your business either.